Homophobia: Fun Fact

I'm really not seeing you as being any less judgmental here, or is it that being judgmental right back is 'okay'? The only non-judgmental person that ever lived on the planet was Jesus Christ. He also said something about throwing stones at glass houses...

I don't believe in Jesus, and I am of course judging bigots for their bigotry. It is my job to hunt and face off with bullies. It's what I do. I hate bullies, so I became one to infiltrate their fortress and take it over with goodness.
Does your criteria for judging bigots include the bigot's political leanings? If not, can you show us where you've criticized leftists for their bigotry?

Their form of judgment is a-okay... :lol: What's amusing to me is that liberals never see themselves as pushing their morals or beliefs on others, it's somehow different when they do it. And if you don't accept what they want, then you're 'intolerant' or a 'bigot'. You gotta give them kudos, they have this labeling down to a "T". ;) They now come across as more righteous than any religious person I know.

I had a gay brother and he found heterosexual sex "icky". I find homosexual sex "icky", too....I wouldn't do it. He also thought mushrooms tasted "icky". And, I find cooked cauliflower tastes "icky". Plus, purple is seriously an "icky" color.

We are all such bigots, aren't we? Violating that feelings/opinion code and all.

It's when you try to legislate away your "icky" feeling that the bigotry comes in.
Who is making such legislation?

You can try to play stupid, but I know you aren't. A Constitutional Amendment that would keep gays and lesbians from marrying is legislating an icky feeling. DOMA was legislating icky feelings.

I don't believe in Jesus, and I am of course judging bigots for their bigotry. It is my job to hunt and face off with bullies. It's what I do. I hate bullies, so I became one to infiltrate their fortress and take it over with goodness.
Does your criteria for judging bigots include the bigot's political leanings? If not, can you show us where you've criticized leftists for their bigotry?

Their form of judgment is a-okay... :lol: What's amusing to me is that liberals never see themselves as pushing their morals or beliefs on others, it's somehow different when they do it. And if you don't accept what they want, then you're 'intolerant' or a 'bigot'. You gotta give them kudos, they have this labeling down to a "T". ;) They now come across as more righteous than any religious person I know.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ok so this is now lib vs. con, same olds tired childish meme of the board over and over that relegates me to wanting to stick to the flame zone, which is at least entertaining.

Kids games, partisanship is a disease.

It's when you try to legislate away your "icky" feeling that the bigotry comes in.

You can try to play stupid, but I know you aren't. A Constitutional Amendment that would keep gays and lesbians from marrying is legislating an icky feeling. DOMA was legislating icky feelings.
Look above.

Occam's razor solution. Then maybe the idiot legislators can try to focus on keeping us out of an economic depression.

I'm judging noone for their biological reactions.

It's not a biological reaction to frown upon gay people in society by means of ridicule and by way of legislation. That is what I'm frowning upon. You conflated the two to make a pias point, one that doesn't exist.

I am indeed judging people for being baselessly biased, and will continue to do so. You can call that whatever you'd like, but the rising tide will be swallowing you any time now.

I am very different from those I'm pointing a finger at. I'm pointing a finger at evil. At baseless bullying.

You can lash out at that all you'd like. Call it hypocritical, call it whatever you want to. You're on the wrong side of town if you think that inborn bias will forever be tolerated. It wont. Our children are much smarter for this than their elders. MUCH smarter.

Yes, you are judging. Therefore you are no different than others that you point the finger at for doing the exact same thing. You somehow seem to think the reason for the judgment makes you a better person.

As for what's in red, you are now judging me and I haven't said a word about homosexual people one way or the other in this thread. Way to go! :lol:

Your opinion is great, but it's very wrong. I stand up for good, maybe you can try it sometime and tell the very people in this thread that "faggot," etc. isn't really a ...umm, "good look," coming from them.

No? No, instead harp on the person seeking social justice because either A: you disagree, or B: you're same said bigot.

The people who are against gay marraige also feel they're 'standing up for good'. So how are you any different? You're as righteous as they are from my perspective. Like I said, flip sides of the same coin. You're the only person in this thread who's used the word 'faggot', so perhaps you should stick to realty instead of making up the fantasy 'they' people that you seem so insistant on grouping me with.

I'm against ANY legislation regarding marriage. Marriage is just a contract between two persons and should be treated as such in the courts.

Ok, si modo...........but you asked the question as though nobody was proposing any legislation.
Yes, I did. And good point. I would also like to point out that this sort of idiotic legislation is bipartisan.

I just shake my head in disgust every time this marriage shit pops up. It's a fucking contract...that's all it is.

Yes, you are judging. Therefore you are no different than others that you point the finger at for doing the exact same thing. You somehow seem to think the reason for the judgment makes you a better person.

As for what's in red, you are now judging me and I haven't said a word about homosexual people one way or the other in this thread. Way to go! :lol:

Your opinion is great, but it's very wrong. I stand up for good, maybe you can try it sometime and tell the very people in this thread that "faggot," etc. isn't really a ...umm, "good look," coming from them.

No? No, instead harp on the person seeking social justice because either A: you disagree, or B: you're same said bigot.

The people who are against gay marraige also feel they're 'standing up for good'. So how are you any different? You're as righteous as they are from my perspective. Like I said, flip sides of the same coin. You're the only person in this thread who's used the word 'faggot', so perhaps you should stick to realty instead of making up the fantasy 'they' people that you seem so insistant on grouping me with.

The difference is that they are wrong. That is the difference. And I will be on the winning side, when all is said and done.

The kids are smarter than the bigots who try to demean people because of how they were born.

I'm against ANY legislation regarding marriage. Marriage is just a contract between two persons and should be treated as such in the courts.

Ok, si modo...........but you asked the question as though nobody was proposing any legislation.
Yes, I did. And good point. I would also like to point out that this sort of idiotic legislation is bipartisan.

I just shake my head in disgust every time this marriage shit pops up. It's a fucking contract...that's all it is.

I agree.

If Religious institutions want to ban gay marriage, I support their right to do so while simultaneously also considering them bigots.

But to Civilly ban it is wholly wrong to me.

Who's trying to legislate anything, seems like it's more the gay society that is wanting legislation changed.

^ that's being intentionally dishonest.

Gays becoming civilly married is illegal in the majority of the country.

You knew that, thus, your colors are shining through brighter by the post.

It's being truthful. Gays want the legislation, you can't even be honest about that.

By the way, Mr. Judgmental, I am for civil unions for gays. I'm for civil unions for any consenting adult that wants to get married, even multiple people, i.e. 3 men, 1 woman, etc.. Are you?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ok so this is now lib vs. con, same olds tired childish meme of the board over and over that relegates me to wanting to stick to the flame zone, which is at least entertaining.

Yeah, you're above that too... I've seen it all over the place... :lmao:

Who's trying to legislate anything, seems like it's more the gay society that is wanting legislation changed.

It's being truthful. Gays want the legislation, you can't even be honest about that.

By the way, Mr. Judgmental, I am for civil unions for gays. I'm for civil unions for any consenting adult that wants to get married, even multiple people, i.e. 3 men, 1 woman, etc.. Are you?

You said "who's trying to legislate anything?"

As though nobody is out there trying to legislate against gay marriage. That's the part that was intentionally dishonest, because 1.5 seconds on google would have shown you different before posting the ignorance.

Yeah, you're above that too... I've seen it all over the place... :lmao:

yea, go ahead and show me where I say "republicans are bad and retarded and liberals are great" like all of these other morons do, I'll wait ringside.

The difference is that they are wrong. That is the difference. And I will be on the winning side, when all is said and done.

The kids are smarter than the bigots who try to demean people because of how they were born.

They think you are just as wrong. Again, you're no different than they are, pushing your morals on others. It's interesting that you see it as 'winning' though, what a sad world we live in.

Look above.

Occam's razor solution. Then maybe the idiot legislators can try to focus on keeping us out of an economic depression.

Yeah, that'd be great. Instead the House is spending close to a million dollars defending DOMA. What's Todd Akin doing in his last days? Trying to get a "right to bully" provision put in the Defense Authorization bill.

You said "who's trying to legislate anything?"

As though nobody is out there trying to legislate against gay marriage. That's the part that was intentionally dishonest, because 1.5 seconds on google would have shown you different before posting the ignorance.

They are doing that in reaction to gays trying to change the legislation to accommodate them first. 'Marriage' had a meaning and a definition in our society, and no one tried to legislate anything about that until gay people came along and demanded that the definition change to suit them.

They think you are just as wrong. Again, you're no different than they are, pushing your morals on others. It's interesting that you see it as 'winning' though, what a sad world we live in.

Winning is having a Government that doesnt intentionally pit people against other people because of how they were born. If that's sad, you're on the evil side.

They can think I'm wrong all day, and consider themselves no different than me.

But there is one right, and one wrong.

Forum List

Back