Homophobia: Fun Fact

[

You can be a bigot on your own time no one is stopping you. When you are in the workplace you are on someone else's property and when you are on the clock your employer has every right to set conduct standards.

Why do I get the feeling you thought the 13th Amendment was a bad idea, much less the labor movement?

You're a fucking idiot. I am more for individual rights that any of you fucking sheep.

Yeah, you believe in the right to mistreat employees and those with wealth to abuse those without wealth.

[
Fact is, your boss is probalby more likely to be a homophobe. As I said, I had a co-worker who got fired because she brought her life-partner to the company Holiday party. What makes him fire people for homophobia openly expressed is the fact people can sue for discrimination. Same reason sexual harrassment isn't tolerated.

It isn't like the Douchebags will be decent human beings on their own.

If it could have been proven that a person was fired merely for being gay then that employee should have sued.

if it could be proven John Gotti murdered all those people, he's have went to jail a lot earlier.

What kind of "logic" is that? Of course, they had an official "excuse" for letting her go that no one actually bought.

Bringing an employer to court is not an easy thing, which is why you need activist government.

In this case, it was 2000, and the gal found a job with their competitor two weeks later. I left a month after that, and told them exactly why. The HR drone had a stupid look on his face. He knew they did wrong.

521349_572170642809587_889845948_n.jpg

Go suck a dick.

[

You can be a bigot on your own time no one is stopping you. When you are in the workplace you are on someone else's property and when you are on the clock your employer has every right to set conduct standards.

Why do I get the feeling you thought the 13th Amendment was a bad idea, much less the labor movement?

You're a fucking idiot. I am more for individual rights that any of you fucking sheep.

Fact is, your boss is probalby more likely to be a homophobe. As I said, I had a co-worker who got fired because she brought her life-partner to the company Holiday party. What makes him fire people for homophobia openly expressed is the fact people can sue for discrimination. Same reason sexual harrassment isn't tolerated.

If it could have been proven that a person was fired merely for being gay then that employee should have sued.

It is legal to fire someone simply for being gay in over half the states.

No other species has members of it's group engaged in packing each others fudge. :cool:

Why is it that homophobes seem to always be ready to use descriptions of what they revile like they are writing bad slash-fiction?

It's like a "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak!

It must seethe to convey the distaste, or else they're not doing their job of Judgement and Bias.

I'm really not seeing you as being any less judgmental here, or is it that being judgmental right back is 'okay'? The only non-judgmental person that ever lived on the planet was Jesus Christ. He also said something about throwing stones at glass houses...

Why is it that homophobes seem to always be ready to use descriptions of what they revile like they are writing bad slash-fiction?

It's like a "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak!

It must seethe to convey the distaste, or else they're not doing their job of Judgement and Bias.

I'm really not seeing you as being any less judgmental here, or is it that being judgmental right back is 'okay'? The only non-judgmental person that ever lived on the planet was Jesus Christ. He also said something about throwing stones at glass houses...

I don't believe in Jesus, and I am of course judging bigots for their bigotry. It is my job to hunt and face off with bullies. It's what I do. I hate bullies, so I became one to infiltrate their fortress and take it over with goodness.

I don't believe in Jesus, and I am of course judging bigots for their bigotry. It is my job to hunt and face off with bullies. It's what I do. I hate bullies, so I became one to infiltrate their fortress and take it over with goodness.

Therefore, you judge other people just as much as they do, why are you righteous in your judgment but they are not? Hypocrisy is so easily rationalized.

[

This highlighted region makes no sense to me. It seems you're saying he fired someone b/c they brought their life partner to a party...............but he fires people for homophobia openly expressed so-as not to get sued for discrimination. odd story.

Simple logistics. They know damned well if someone had called her a bad name, she could go to EEOC and file a complaint about "hostile work environment". (In fact, there was one Christian co-worker she had a lot of problems with.) Instead, they decided they were "reorganizing" that department to get rid of her. but everyone put two and two together and got "homophobia".

Again, during the Clinton years, where you could pretty much put out a resume in Crayon and get a better job.

Therefore, you judge other people just as much as they do, why are you righteous in your judgment but they are not? Hypocrisy is so easily rationalized.

Being a bigot against others for how they were born because society taught you/brainwashed you, that it was icky is wrong.

The kind who do such things are being washed away, into the black holes of history and being swarmed by the rising tide of acceptance. In the end when their purge is complete, I will be smiling ear to ear and asking them "what's that, now? I can't hear you."

There's no argument to be had, the choice is clear. Being good is usually innate.

Being a bigot against others for how they were born because society taught you/brainwashed you, that it was icky is wrong.

The kind who do such things are being washed away, into the black holes of history and being swarmed by the rising tide of acceptance. In the end when their purge is complete, I will be smiling ear to ear and asking them "what's that, now? I can't hear you."

There's no argument to be had, the choice is clear. Being good is usually innate.

I just find it amusing that you judge others for being judgmental, dude. :cuckoo:

It is legal to fire someone simply for being gay in over half the states.

Why risk AIDS and shit around the workplace?!

I just find it amusing that you judge others for being judgmental, dude. :cuckoo:

That makes no sense. That means you're, judging me, for judging them, for being judgemental.

It's redundant.

Calling out baseless bigotry for what it is - is appropriate. It's not hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy would be additional baseless bigotry.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by whom they love, but by the content of their character.

It's on the rise, your dream will one day come to pass. :razz: Of course, there will always be outliers.

Homophobia exists because of years of sociological brainwashing, and said brainwashing is being undone in the U.S. via exposure throughout the culture - especially on television.

Only people that cannot think deeper about their human existence could be taught all their lives to both love their neighbor, and that homosexuality is icky.

LOL

Homos have always been considered gross in culture with very few exceptions right before a culture collapsed thanks to moral decay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zPh97qYd4]Youngest Brother Has the Highest Chance To Be Gay pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_bfVvo3dd8]Youngest Brother Has the Highest Chance To Be Gay pt2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Yeah, you believe in the right to mistreat employees and those with wealth to abuse those without wealth.

Put your money where your mouth is sheep.

find a post where I have advocated abusing anyone.

[

if it could be proven John Gotti murdered all those people, he's have went to jail a lot earlier.

What kind of "logic" is that? Of course, they had an official "excuse" for letting her go that no one actually bought.

Bringing an employer to court is not an easy thing, which is why you need activist government.

In this case, it was 2000, and the gal found a job with their competitor two weeks later. I left a month after that, and told them exactly why. The HR drone had a stupid look on his face. He knew they did wrong.

Yeah sure. I believe that as much as I believe you were fired for being sick and not coming to work drunk.

That makes no sense. That means you're, judging me, for judging them, for being judgemental.

It's redundant.

Calling out baseless bigotry for what it is - is appropriate. It's not hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy would be additional baseless bigotry.

It makes perfect sense. I'm merely pointing out that you're not above the fray. I've never claimed to be above the fray. You are as judgmental as anyone else, so to cast stones at others for being 'judgmental' is just hyporcrisy. Most heterosexual people would most likely think of gay sex as being 'icky', it's a biological reaction, the same as any other natural reaction. I'm guessing that gay people think heterosexual sex is 'icky' so does that make them bigots too? Judging people for their feelings or natural reactions to things they think are 'icky' is no better or worse than the judging that you are doing. Yet you see yourself as righteous somehow. It's just the flip side of the coin being turned over, who's morals are right? Yours? You certainly seem to think so. You are no different than those you point your finger at.

Forum List

Back