Homophobia: Fun Fact

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
521349_572170642809587_889845948_n.jpg

If you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right NOT to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

If you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right NOT to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

Well its not called homo-opinion, is it? Its called homophobia for a reason.

Yeah, many species eat their own feces also, you gonna argue how it's natural for human beings to do so because of that.

So, you admit that you're intolerant. And not just intolerant of an individual, but of an entire group of people.

At least you had the balls to admit it, unlike many of your conservative compatriots.

Homophobia exists because of years of sociological brainwashing, and said brainwashing is being undone in the U.S. via exposure throughout the culture - especially on television.

Only people that cannot think deeper about their human existence could be taught all their lives to both love their neighbor, and that homosexuality is icky.

Homophobia exists because of years of sociological brainwashing, and said brainwashing is being undone in the U.S. via exposure throughout the culture - especially on television.

Only people that cannot think deeper about their human existence could be taught all their lives to both love their neighbor, and that homosexuality is icky.

LOL

Homos have always been considered gross in culture with very few exceptions right before a culture collapsed thanks to moral decay.

Forum List

Back