Homophobia: Fun Fact

No other species has members of it's group engaged in packing each others fudge. :cool:

Why is it that homophobes seem to always be ready to use descriptions of what they revile like they are writing bad slash-fiction?

It's like a "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak!

It must seethe to convey the distaste, or else they're not doing their job of Judgement and Bias.

No other species has members of it's group engaged in packing each others fudge. :cool:

Why is it that homophobes seem to always be ready to use descriptions of what they revile like they are writing bad slash-fiction?

It's like a "Vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak!

Do you disagree with the fact he presented?

Since other species engage in anal sex, no.... it's ain't a "fact".

Ever see two male dogs humping each other?

I had a friend who's dog was always humping peoples legs.

Got so bad that he finally had to put the dog down.

I believe there is a parallel between this dog and fudge packers.

Both are highly confused.........

I had a friend who's dog was always humping peoples legs.

Got so bad that he finally had to put the dog down.

I believe there is a parallel between this dog and fudge packers.

Both are highly confused.........

Difference between a Pit Bull humping your leg and a Chihuahua humping your leg?

You let the Pit Bull finish.

You know, for someone who claims to find the practice revolting, you spend an awful lot of time thinking about it.

Like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about Steak.

2oriental-marinated-steak.jpg

If you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right NOT to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

You have the right not to agree with it but you have to tolerate it unless of course you want to violate the civil rights of some people.

If you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion. I have the right NOT to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

You have the right not to agree with it but you have to tolerate it unless of course you want to violate the civil rights of some people.

If I called a co-worker a queer or a dyke, I'd be fired that day. So people's right to be bigots hae already been violated.

If I called a co-worker a queer or a dyke, I'd be fired that day. So people's right to be bigots hae already been violated.

Indeed. I can't imagine a worse insult.

You can be a bigot on your own time no one is stopping you. When you are in the workplace you are on someone else's property and when you are on the clock your employer has every right to set conduct standards.

[

You can be a bigot on your own time no one is stopping you. When you are in the workplace you are on someone else's property and when you are on the clock your employer has every right to set conduct standards.

Why do I get the feeling you thought the 13th Amendment was a bad idea, much less the labor movement?

Fact is, your boss is probalby more likely to be a homophobe. As I said, I had a co-worker who got fired because she brought her life-partner to the company Holiday party. What makes him fire people for homophobia openly expressed is the fact people can sue for discrimination. Same reason sexual harrassment isn't tolerated.

It isn't like the Douchebags will be decent human beings on their own.

[

Why do I get the feeling you thought the 13th Amendment was a bad idea, much less the labor movement?

You're a fucking idiot. I am more for individual rights that any of you fucking sheep.

Fact is, your boss is probalby more likely to be a homophobe. As I said, I had a co-worker who got fired because she brought her life-partner to the company Holiday party. What makes him fire people for homophobia openly expressed is the fact people can sue for discrimination. Same reason sexual harrassment isn't tolerated.

If it could have been proven that a person was fired merely for being gay then that employee should have sued.

[

This highlighted region makes no sense to me. It seems you're saying he fired someone b/c they brought their life partner to a party...............but he fires people for homophobia openly expressed so-as not to get sued for discrimination. odd story.

I've found, most people who hate homosexuals are gay as picnic baskets and can't handle what they are so, they do the whole hate thing in a bootless attempt to make themselves want women.

I work around a couple of dykes at a company a few years ago.

Never befriended them or engaged in small talk; just company business.

If I walked past a normal female co-worker trying to lift a heavy box or piece of equipment. I would stop and help her lift it.

But if I saw one of the dykes struggling to lift something heavy. I would just walk on by and not stop to help he/she/it.

I wasn't violating company policy by not helping; because my job description did not include lifting heavy objects.

Forum List

Back