Trump's Homophobia Is Out Of Control

quote-when-i-was-younger-i-could-remember-anything-whether-it-had-happened-or-not-but-my-faculties-mark-twain-35-51-92.jpg

I highly doubt that's Trump

But the idea sure makes you giddy all over...

It's not Trump, neither is the one where he supposedly soiled his pants while playing golf. Even Snopes has debunked both of those.

All the left has are shitty memes that are made-up lies. They've cried "Wolf!" even before day one of Trump's presidency and I for one, don't give a fuck anymore.

Let the wolves eat them, each and every one.

Five-time nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize and donated his entire salary.
:thup:
Donald Trump is not your everyday, average "politician."

Dang Trump ... I wanna like you man but you keep making it difficult:

iu
I guess it went over your head.

This proves Trump isn't the homophobe the left makes him out to be.

It's just a hoax.
Indeed.:thup: It went over his head he was mocking them the fact the flag is upside down.:abgg2q.jpg: The purple is always at the bottom and the orange is always at the top.everybody knows when he did that he was mocking them.:abgg2q.jpg: I’m not sure so don’t quote me on this people but I remember reading somewhere at that event he did thst the video taken of the event even had him putting them down. :up: This church I drove by this afternoon I saw one of those flags there and just as it always is when itis displayed PROUDLY by them it indeed had the orange at the top with the purple at the bottom. That just tells you everything you need to know about that church I saw that flag at.people who have morals will stay away from that church I saw today. :mad:

Last edited:
Trump was the first president in history to have an openly gay person in his cabinet. You don't really know Trump, if you don't know his history with Roy Cohn, and that influence over he, Stone and Trump.

Trump's Mentor. .. .Roy Cohn, who told him to always attack his opponents, and NEVER, EVER apologize, was also gay.

He was a powerful lawyer with all sorts of connections, he taught him the art of the deal, and introduced him to all the right folks in the Studio 54 days early on.

“Roy was a master of situational immorality . . . . He worked with a three-dimensional strategy, which was: 1. Never settle, never surrender. 2. Counter-attack, counter-sue immediately. 3. No matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory and never admit defeat.” Sound familiar?
". . . .. The young Cohn also attached himself to several older powerful men who, in return, provided Cohn with assistance. One of them was New York's Cardinal Francis Spellman, whose own alleged homosexuality has been a subject of controversy in the Catholic Church. During the years of debate over the passage of New York's first gay rights bill, Cohn would align himself with the Archdiocese of New York and express his conviction that "homosexual teachers are a grave threat to our children".[75][76][77]

Although Cohn always denied his homosexuality in public, he had a few known boyfriends over the course of his life, including his assistant Russell Eldridge, who died from AIDS in 1984, and Peter Fraser, Cohn's partner for the last two years of his life, who was 30 years his junior.[68][78]

Speculation about Cohn's sexuality intensified following his death from AIDS in 1986.[12] In a 2008 article published in The New Yorker, Jeffrey Toobin quotes Cohn associate Roger Stone: "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access."[79]"
". . . Stone and Trump first met in 1979, Politico reported, the two introduced by infamous lawyer and Trump mentor Roy Cohn—chief counsel to (also infamous) Red Scare Senator Joseph McCarthy—as Stone was looking to raise money for Ronald Reagan. Stone had previously served as an aide to Nixon. "We hit it off immediately," Stone told The New York Times. Since then, Stone has been an associate, adviser and friend to Trump. . . "
“Yeah, I marched with Kristin Davis in the Gay Pride Parade. Proud of it,” he told Politico. “I’m a libertarian Republican.”

When not marching in parades, Kat promotes physical fitness through an “orgasmic lifestyle,” according to her blog and a Web site hawking her workout videos.

She did not respond to an e-mail yesterday, and her Web site was abruptly taken down.

Stone — long one of the GOP’s most notorious dirty tricksters — was bounced from Republican Bob Dole’s presidential campaign in 1996 after The National Enquirer revealed that he and his wife placed an ad in a swingers’ magazine, Local Swing Fever.. . . "
Don't try to Educate Morons.

Forum List

Back