Trump's Homophobia Is Out Of Control

I hope I am reading this wrong and have jumped to the wrong conclusion but From what I gather from this pic,he is in favor of gay marriage,as much as I love trump,if thst is true,that makes him as sick as Biden Obama and Clinton are.
Trump was the first president in history to have an openly gay person in his cabinet. You don't really know Trump, if you don't know his history with Roy Cohn, and that influence over he, Stone and Trump.

Trump's Mentor. .. .Roy Cohn, who told him to always attack his opponents, and NEVER, EVER apologize, was also gay.

He was a powerful lawyer with all sorts of connections, he taught him the art of the deal, and introduced him to all the right folks in the Studio 54 days early on.

“Roy was a master of situational immorality . . . . He worked with a three-dimensional strategy, which was: 1. Never settle, never surrender. 2. Counter-attack, counter-sue immediately. 3. No matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory and never admit defeat.” Sound familiar?
". . . .. The young Cohn also attached himself to several older powerful men who, in return, provided Cohn with assistance. One of them was New York's Cardinal Francis Spellman, whose own alleged homosexuality has been a subject of controversy in the Catholic Church. During the years of debate over the passage of New York's first gay rights bill, Cohn would align himself with the Archdiocese of New York and express his conviction that "homosexual teachers are a grave threat to our children".[75][76][77]

Although Cohn always denied his homosexuality in public, he had a few known boyfriends over the course of his life, including his assistant Russell Eldridge, who died from AIDS in 1984, and Peter Fraser, Cohn's partner for the last two years of his life, who was 30 years his junior.[68][78]

Speculation about Cohn's sexuality intensified following his death from AIDS in 1986.[12] In a 2008 article published in The New Yorker, Jeffrey Toobin quotes Cohn associate Roger Stone: "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access."[79]"
". . . Stone and Trump first met in 1979, Politico reported, the two introduced by infamous lawyer and Trump mentor Roy Cohn—chief counsel to (also infamous) Red Scare Senator Joseph McCarthy—as Stone was looking to raise money for Ronald Reagan. Stone had previously served as an aide to Nixon. "We hit it off immediately," Stone told The New York Times. Since then, Stone has been an associate, adviser and friend to Trump. . . "
“Yeah, I marched with Kristin Davis in the Gay Pride Parade. Proud of it,” he told Politico. “I’m a libertarian Republican.”

When not marching in parades, Kat promotes physical fitness through an “orgasmic lifestyle,” according to her blog and a Web site hawking her workout videos.

She did not respond to an e-mail yesterday, and her Web site was abruptly taken down.

Stone — long one of the GOP’s most notorious dirty tricksters — was bounced from Republican Bob Dole’s presidential campaign in 1996 after The National Enquirer revealed that he and his wife placed an ad in a swingers’ magazine, Local Swing Fever.. . . "

Last edited:
Trump was the first president in history to have an openly gay person in his cabinet. You don't really know Trump, if you don't know his history with Roy Cohn, and that influence over he, Stone and Trump.

Trump's Mentor. .. .Roy Cohn, who told him to always attack his opponents, and NEVER, EVER apologize, was also gay.

He was a powerful lawyer with all sorts of connections, he taught him the art of the deal, and introduced him to all the right folks in the Studio 54 days early on.

“Roy was a master of situational immorality . . . . He worked with a three-dimensional strategy, which was: 1. Never settle, never surrender. 2. Counter-attack, counter-sue immediately. 3. No matter what happens, no matter how deeply into the muck you get, claim victory and never admit defeat.” Sound familiar?
". . . .. The young Cohn also attached himself to several older powerful men who, in return, provided Cohn with assistance. One of them was New York's Cardinal Francis Spellman, whose own alleged homosexuality has been a subject of controversy in the Catholic Church. During the years of debate over the passage of New York's first gay rights bill, Cohn would align himself with the Archdiocese of New York and express his conviction that "homosexual teachers are a grave threat to our children".[75][76][77]

Although Cohn always denied his homosexuality in public, he had a few known boyfriends over the course of his life, including his assistant Russell Eldridge, who died from AIDS in 1984, and Peter Fraser, Cohn's partner for the last two years of his life, who was 30 years his junior.[68][78]

Speculation about Cohn's sexuality intensified following his death from AIDS in 1986.[12] In a 2008 article published in The New Yorker, Jeffrey Toobin quotes Cohn associate Roger Stone: "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access."[79]"
". . . Stone and Trump first met in 1979, Politico reported, the two introduced by infamous lawyer and Trump mentor Roy Cohn—chief counsel to (also infamous) Red Scare Senator Joseph McCarthy—as Stone was looking to raise money for Ronald Reagan. Stone had previously served as an aide to Nixon. "We hit it off immediately," Stone told The New York Times. Since then, Stone has been an associate, adviser and friend to Trump. . . "
“Yeah, I marched with Kristin Davis in the Gay Pride Parade. Proud of it,” he told Politico. “I’m a libertarian Republican.”

When not marching in parades, Kat promotes physical fitness through an “orgasmic lifestyle,” according to her blog and a Web site hawking her workout videos.

She did not respond to an e-mail yesterday, and her Web site was abruptly taken down.

Stone — long one of the GOP’s most notorious dirty tricksters — was bounced from Republican Bob Dole’s presidential campaign in 1996 after The National Enquirer revealed that he and his wife placed an ad in a swingers’ magazine, Local Swing Fever.. . . "

Thanks alot Beale, now the dems on the board are going to be claiming Trump is a closet gay :spank:

Thanks alot Beale, now the dems on the board are going to be claiming Trump is a closet gay :spank:

See it for yourself
WLH6TPWKJYI6PFMZ3TKCYTNITI.jpg

I hope I am reading this wrong and have jumped to the wrong conclusion but From what I gather from this pic,he is in favor of gay marriage,as much as I love trump,if thst is true,that makes him as sick as Biden Obama and Clinton are.
Mr Trump is a Politician .
He needs to get elected and if that is the way the cooky crumbles , so be it .

He is not a self sacrificing idealist or a contender for the Mother Theresa award .
Get real .

After all of his. . . uh, indescretions with the ladies?

His libido toward women is much, too much powerful for there to be any mistake on that front.

One would have to be a real dope for anyone to make that mistake.

He is so alpha, it bothers the shit outta Holly-weird. I don't get much into the CRT and gender feminism philosophy, but even I get why the betas in the industry hate him so much. . . They used to love him, when he wasn't an actual threat to their livelihood and lifestyle.

Now? Things have changed.

That shit is . . . well. . . cringe, to be perfectly frank. No one but them, the poofers, and the sour old womyn find it "funna?"

Who else?:dunno:
(I mean, look at the views and comments on this. . . folks really think this is watchable? Who?)

Trump Victory Party Cold Open - SNL​

iu

Nope, trust me. . . no sane person would bleev Trump to have any desire for men. :rolleyes:
He has no problem with gay men and women, he just doesn't think that type of morality should corrupt the nuclear family, that much is clear.

. .. now? How he has historically shielded his own immoral philandering from corrupting the nuclear family? Dunno. Maybe he saw his own father do it as a kid? I can't say. . . but meh, nope, I don't think that the evidence points to Trump being bi or gay at all . . .

He just CAN'T stay away from the ladies AT ALL.

iu

iu
iu

iu

Trump dumped Roy Cohn as soon as he got sick.

Cohn wasn't a homosexual. "He just liked to have sex with men".

His libido toward women is much, too much powerful for there to be any mistake on that front.

He is so alpha, it bothers the shit outta Holly-weird. I don't get much into the CRT and gender feminism philosophy, but even I get why the betas in the industry hate him so much. . . They used to love him, when he wasn't an actual threat to their livelihood and lifestyle.

That shit is . . . well. . . cringe, to be perfectly frank. No one but them, the poofers, and the sour old womyn find it "funna?"

(I mean, look at the views and comments on this. . . folks really think this is watchable? Who?)

iu

Nope, trust me. . . no sane person would bleev Trump to have any desire for men. :rolleyes:
He has no problem with gay men and women, he just doesn't think that type of morality should corrupt the nuclear family, that much is clear.

. .. now? How he has historically shielded his own immoral philandering from corrupting the nuclear family? Dunno. Maybe he saw his own father do it as a kid? I can't say. . . but meh, nope, I don't think that the evidence points to Trump being bi or gay at all . . .

iu

iu
iu

iu

Trump isn't Alpha.. He's a supersensitive whiner who spends hours every day doing his hair and make-up and watching himself on television.

iu

iu

iu
iu

iu

lol
soooo alpha
2hskmc.jpg

Mr Trump is a Politician .
He needs to get elected and if that is the way the cooky crumbles , so be it .

He is not a self sacrificing idealist or a contender for the Mother Theresa award .
Get real .

Five-time nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize and donated his entire salary.

Donald Trump is not your everyday, average "politician."

It proves Trump doesn't discriminate.
It doesn't mean he hires people because they suck each other's dicks.

iu

iu

iu
iu

iu

Trump is Bruce Wayne.

Biden is Mr. Hairy Legs.

Trump isn't Alpha.. He's a supersensitive whiner who spends hours every day doing his hair and make-up and watching himself on television.
iu

Now now. . . there's a good party member. :itsok:

Forum List

Back