Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown

Tribal sovereignty in the United States is the concept of the inherent authority of indigenous tribes to govern themselves within the borders of the United States. The U.S. federal government recognizes tribal nations as "domestic dependent nations" and has established a number of laws attempting to clarify the relationship between the federal, state, and tribal governments.

Tribal sovereignty in the United States - Wikipedia

What is the legal status of American Indians and Alaska Native Tribes?
Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution of the United States vests the Congress with the authority to engage in relations with the Tribes. When the governmental authority of Tribes was first challenged in the 1830's, Chief Justice John Marshall articulated a fundamental principle that has guided the evolution of federal Indian law -- Tribes retain certain inherent powers of self-government as "domestic dependent nations."

What is the relationship between the United States and the Tribes?
The relationship between the Tribes and the United States is one of a government to a government. This principle has shaped the history of dealings between the federal government and the tribes.

What does the term "Federally-Recognized Tribe" mean?
Recognition" is a legal term meaning that the United States recognizes a government-to-government relationship with a Tribe and that a Tribe exists politically in a "domestic dependent nation" status. Federally-recognized Tribes possess certain inherent powers of self-government and entitlement to certain federal benefits, services, and protections because of the special trust relationship.

How are tribes organized?
Tribes have the inherent right to operate under their own governmental systems. Many have adopted Constitutions, while others operate under Articles of Association or other bodies of law, and some still have traditional systems of government. The chief executive of a Tribe is generally called tribal chairperson, principal chief, governor, or president. A tribal council or legislature often performs the legislative function for a Tribe, although some Tribes require a referendum of the membership to enact laws. Additionally, a significant number of Tribes have created tribal court systems.

About Native Americans

Great point, that 4'10" mother and her 3 year old daughter need to be separated and incarcerated for their invasion of America. Such audacious behavior needs to be punished.
so should children go with their mothers to jail when they commit a crime? Are you consistent?

He'll never admit it, so I'll just say it: what he wants is to be "outraged" by any and everything that involves preventing people who have no business entering this country from wandering across the border at will. Separating families is "eeeevil", but detaining children with their parents is ALSO "horrific". He and his bottom-feeding, POS ilk are trying to box us into having no choice but to give up on borders.

Don't try speaking for me b. You too, are a descendant of criminals

1002a0db9333c140d90a6bf8e0c4cb5d.jpg

Don' say s--- about borders anymore.

LOL - Not sure what you are trying to say here? Conquest is part of history.
What he is saying is that the United States is an illegal government and should never have existed. Therefore we have no right to defend borders which are only a consequence of the illegal activity. In other words, you better get out of your house and let some African have it because you never had a right to live there in the first place.

He should move. Because that is pure insanity.

Tribal sovereignty in the United States is the concept of the inherent authority of indigenous tribes to govern themselves within the borders of the United States. The U.S. federal government recognizes tribal nations as "domestic dependent nations" and has established a number of laws attempting to clarify the relationship between the federal, state, and tribal governments.

Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution of the United States vests the Congress with the authority to engage in relations with the Tribes. When the governmental authority of Tribes was first challenged in the 1830's, Chief Justice John Marshall articulated a fundamental principle that has guided the evolution of federal Indian law -- Tribes retain certain inherent powers of self-government as "domestic dependent nations."

The relationship between the Tribes and the United States is one of a government to a government. This principle has shaped the history of dealings between the federal government and the tribes.

Recognition" is a legal term meaning that the United States recognizes a government-to-government relationship with a Tribe and that a Tribe exists politically in a "domestic dependent nation" status. Federally-recognized Tribes possess certain inherent powers of self-government and entitlement to certain federal benefits, services, and protections because of the special trust relationship.

Tribes have the inherent right to operate under their own governmental systems. Many have adopted Constitutions, while others operate under Articles of Association or other bodies of law, and some still have traditional systems of government. The chief executive of a Tribe is generally called tribal chairperson, principal chief, governor, or president. A tribal council or legislature often performs the legislative function for a Tribe, although some Tribes require a referendum of the membership to enact laws. Additionally, a significant number of Tribes have created tribal court systems.

About Native Americans

You should watch Banshee. You may learn something while being entertained.

so should children go with their mothers to jail when they commit a crime? Are you consistent?

He'll never admit it, so I'll just say it: what he wants is to be "outraged" by any and everything that involves preventing people who have no business entering this country from wandering across the border at will. Separating families is "eeeevil", but detaining children with their parents is ALSO "horrific". He and his bottom-feeding, POS ilk are trying to box us into having no choice but to give up on borders.
nope, ain't happening. i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

BTW, you think that would be a deterrent?

You are a descendent of criminals. This is not your country. As for your solution, it's unconstitutional. You are scum.
no I'm not my family wasn't here in 1700's sorry bubba.

BTW, it says I'm a US citizen on my passport. I guess you're wrong. It is my country.

Doesn't matter when you got he or what's on your passport. This is an illegal government and you descend from criminals. This is not your country.

OMG Could anyone be more of an idiot than you??

I think not. What a moron.

Native Americans have tribal lands because the US government allows it. All of the tribal courts, police, every power the tribes have is because the US government allows it. They live on the lands given to them to live on.

nope, ain't happening. i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

BTW, you think that would be a deterrent?

You are a descendent of criminals. This is not your country. As for your solution, it's unconstitutional. You are scum.
no I'm not my family wasn't here in 1700's sorry bubba.

BTW, it says I'm a US citizen on my passport. I guess you're wrong. It is my country.

Doesn't matter when you got he or what's on your passport. This is an illegal government and you descend from criminals. This is not your country.

OMG Could anyone be more of an idiot than you??

I think not. What a moron.

You can. And you are.

Native Americans have tribal lands because the US government allows it. All of the tribal courts, police, every power the tribes have is because the US government allows it. They live on the lands given to them to live on.

OK, Sure.

What he is saying is that the United States is an illegal government and should never have existed. Therefore we have no right to defend borders which are only a consequence of the illegal activity. In other words, you better get out of your house and let some African have it because you never had a right to live there in the first place.

Nah.

Great point, that 4'10" mother and her 3 year old daughter need to be separated and incarcerated for their invasion of America. Such audacious behavior needs to be punished.

sorry bubba, but you're factually incorrect. doesn't surprise me though. What government was there in place when pilgrims got here? can you name the law that was broken?

BTW, none of my family was a pilgrim.

Your side only uses the natural law, when it suites your needs.
what natural law is that exactly?

Nah.

Let's play Devil's Advocate. You and I hate racists. Your neighbor is a racist. We walk over to him and say "please stop being a racist". He says "Get lost".

What do you do then? He has every right to feel the way he feels? I don't get your crusade whatsoever.

About Native Americans

I'm entertained by you idiots. You have said might makes right. So that means since Hitler had the might he was right to send Jews to the ovens. That's what kind of idiocy that's posted here and it's damn near comical. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Those illegal criminals would have done more harm to this country than the hurricane.

This has been a very mild hurricane season. FEMA is well funded even with the transfer of money.

Besides, it ain't the Federal government's responsibility to keep you safe in a hurricane. It is your fucking responsibility.

About Native Americans

I'm entertained by you idiots. You have said might makes right. So that means since Hitler had the might he was right to send Jews to the ovens. That's what kind of idiocy that's posted here and it's damn near comical. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you continue to be in error. you didn't read my post did you? He did have the might and he did those things, we had more might and kicked his sorry ass and that was right. you should learn to read.

sorry bubba, but you're factually incorrect. doesn't surprise me though. What government was there in place when pilgrims got here? can you name the law that was broken?

These governments. Don't care what your family was.

None of those were governments, pissant. Try again.

About Native Americans

Hitler ultimately lost the war. Should the Muslims give Constantinople back? If Hitler won the war, no one would care about the Jews that he killed. I already gave you the example of the Red Army destroying the German population as retribution and you barely read about it. I hope you can you use your hands because you cannot use your brain very well.

Stalin killed as many as Hitler. Soviets won the war, no one vilifies Stalin the way Hitler is vilified. Before you opine on history, learn about it. Dummy.

These governments. Don't care what your family was.

i wish to know what law was broken, and you still can't post it.

The same laws you say Hispanics are breaking now. Illegal entry into country not yours.

Yeah, except none of the groups you're falsely trying to equate with the United States HAD any laws about people coming here, which means it can't have been illegal, since "illegal" is a word meaning "violating a law".

About Native Americans

you continue to be in error. you didn't read my post did you? He did have the might and he did those things, we had more might and kicked his sorry ass and that was right. you should learn to read.

He sees the words but does not understand their meaning. He is dumb.

There are many people in N. Korea camps, brutalized. Why? North Korea has the might in that region. We in the West just let it happen. Moral compass is irrelevant in world affairs. Look at the Crusades. He is too dumb to undertand any of it. But he can use emojis. Idiot.

About Native Americans

He sees the words but does not understand their meaning. He is dumb.

There are many people in N. Korea camps, brutalized. Why? North Korea has the might in that region. We in the West just let it happen. Moral compass is irrelevant in world affairs. Look at the Crusades. He is too dumb to undertand any of it. But he can use emojis. Idiot.
let's look at his play scenario, in his scenario, roe vs wade doesn't exist then. and there are no laws for killing your neighbors, it's the Purge!!!!!!

He is saying all laws are off the books. means the rules in the forum don't exist either, can't get banned.

Forum List

Back