Who should be blamed illegal immigrant invasion?

Mac-7 Wrong

JESH: Mac is so wrong. Trump threw away his chance to win. You see the Dem ad campaign on immigration coming. The Orange Terd has no place to hide.
Biden has been in office 3 years

The alien invasion belongs to him not trump

Mac-7 Wrong

JESH: Mac is so wrong. Trump threw away his chance to win. You see the Dem ad campaign on immigration coming. The Orange Terd has no place to hide.
Mac-7 Biden has been in office 3 years

JESH: Until the O T threw it away last month. The ad campaign is going to fry, burn, and then turn his position into smoke.

That won't work, without the funding paying Mexico, without the funding for more border patrol, without the funding for the immigration courts to process all those waiting in Mexico for their court dates.

Y'all cut off your nose to spite your face, by not passing the immigration bill of the Senate's.
You wrote.."all those waiting in Mexico for their court dates."
Why do you think all those waiting in Mexico are there?
Again.. you and your apologists don't seem to comprehend that when Biden said this:
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

anyone regardless of status would follow the future president's "FACT"!
Then to add to the reasons to illegally cross...

Federal Public Benefits Generally Denied to “Not Qualified” Immigrants​

The list of 31 HHS programs includes Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), TANF, Foster Care, Adoption Assistance, the Child Care and Development Fund, and the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program.

PLUS...
Five states — California, Illinois, Maine, Minnesota, and Washington — provide state-funded nutrition assistance to some of the immigrants who are ineligible for the federal SNAP program

Only in your libtardian twilight zone can you fab up your own definitions…you can’t play that shit with sane people.
View attachment 911517
You have jest defeated yourself and you don't even know it.

giphy (2).gif

healthmyths, like Trump and Biden, is suffering cognitive impairment.

He misuses Biden's verbiage to turn into an opposite meaning.

Biden has been in office 3 years

Facts supporting your point that Biden responsible for alien invasion!

Biden revoked and STOPPED the first day in office.. 1/21/21...
1. Revoked the travels bans, also referred to as the Muslim Ban and African Bans, previously ordered by the Trump administration and abolished the so-called “extreme vetting” practices that were hard on immigrants and led to rejected visa applications. The order also instructed the State Department to restore fairness in visa processing and remedy harms caused by the previous bans.

2. Directed an immediate halt to construction of the border wall along the U.S. Mexican border and called for a review of the legality of funding and contracting methods used by the previous administration. The order terminated the “national emergency” declaration and allowed the Biden-Harris administration to determine the best way to redirect the hundreds of millions of dollars ear-marked for border wall construction elsewhere.

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

healthmyths, like Trump and Biden, is suffering cognitive impairment.

He misuses Biden's verbiage to turn into an opposite meaning.
OH right... kind of like what Biden did when he said and I quote:
Joe Biden said..: " maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay,"

Every year people pretend the illegal immigration problem is the fault of the other candidate or the other party.

Illegal immigrants have been flooding into this country since the 1970s. So both parties have not done a damn thing.
And legal immigrants from the Third World have been flooding in since the 70's. At what point do we stop considering this a sane and moral policy?

You don't think Trump calling Mexicans rapists and murderers, or Judge Curio crooked, or his nasty comments about Hispanics regarding the Border hurt Trump's Latino vote? Latino citizens of the United States who can vote, don't support illegal immigration for the most part..... So that gives Biden no support for your reason, it is likely that Latino citizens are made out to be either criminals or second class citizens by Trump.

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

What's he mean in this statement? What is he talking about in the first part, "I would, in fact, make sure that there is"....

Biden would in fact make sure that WHAT is...?

And on the second part of the quote, who is WE, in the " we immediate surge to the border"

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Oan, Newsmax, Fox....what percentage is Biden negative news? 100% negative, zero positive?
OK... I'll continue to show PROOF which you can't seem to do!
MSMdonations.png

MSMbiasenegatvetrupm news.png

If the citizens here allow this to happen they are to blame for what happens, they enable this bullshit that's happening in our country. It is true that there is not much the individual citizen can do, but collective we want this, or at least doubt ourselves enough to facilitate it.

If the citizens here allow this to happen they are to blame for what happens, they enable this bullshit that's happening in our country. It is true that there is not much the individual citizen can do, but collective we want this, or at least doubt ourselves enough to facilitate it.
The only way that biased Mainstream Media (MSM) news can be balanced is for more honest people to recognize the
MSM is BIASED.
Often the main, and sometimes only source of information Americans have, mainstream media dominates the sphere of the sources of knowledge. Media trust has been declining since 1976, according to Gallup and Knight Foundations,
with only 32% holding a fair or great amount of trust in the news in 2023

During the 2020 campaign, the biased MSM networks, ABC,CBS &NBC did the following:
for 4 years 92% negative news that people like you because you believed them about Trump.
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave Proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

That’s gonna be a tough sale…Try telling Tesla shareholders that it was bad when the stock went to $400

Equalizing the USD with the PESO or the Yuan, will never happen with this flock of RINO's and democrats. I get that. But my point still stands as how we got here.
When the USD was more closely equal to those other currencies, this country was THE manufacturing giant of the world. Immigration didn't matter much, because we had enough jobs for Americans and migrants. And more importantly, migrants weren't coming to the US because they could make as much in 1 day here, as it took them 2 weeks to make in Mexico (or any other country).

That is the VERY reason why so many jobs left the US. And why so many come to this country. Money. It's always about money.

OH right... kind of like what Biden did when he said and I quote:
Joe Biden said..: " maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay,"
You do not deny what you did. Trump has the opportunity as late as last month to sit down with Biden and fix the problem.

He refused.

Healthmyths' words are showing his declining mental ability.

You do not deny what you did. Trump has the opportunity as late as last month to sit down with Biden and fix the problem.

He refused.

Healthmyths' words are showing his declining mental ability.
Libs:
But but but…I swear, we and Joe really really want to fix the immigration issue that’s why we trashed the Trump policies that were working and told the parasites to rush the border.

Equalizing the USD with the PESO or the Yuan, will never happen with this flock of RINO's and democrats. I get that. But my point still stands as how we got here.
When the USD was more closely equal to those other currencies, this country was THE manufacturing giant of the world. Immigration didn't matter much, because we had enough jobs for Americans and migrants. And more importantly, migrants weren't coming to the US because they could make as much in 1 day here, as it took them 2 weeks to make in Mexico (or any other country).

That is the VERY reason why so many jobs left the US. And why so many come to this country. Money. It's always about money.
Holding currency value down to avoid invasions from desperate nations seems plain silly. We are a nation with the biggest and baddest military on the globe we can protect and defend our border with ease…we simply have to want to.

Holding currency value down to avoid invasions from desperate nations seems plain silly. We are a nation with the biggest and baddest military on the globe we can protect and defend our border with ease…we simply have to want to.

Silly? Yeah... Now days it seems that way. The title of this thread has a historic nature to it. Who is to blame, as in it's already done, and we're down to blaming those responsible. At least that's my take on it.
The only thing left is who's going to fix it now. And simply put, it's not going to get fixed. As long as there's a way in, (and there's thousands of ways in), they're just going to keep coming.
Walls and more border security is just a band aid on a gaping flesh wound.
Especially when you have states like CA and NM who are liberal and don't put a lot of focus on illegal immigration.

As far as using the military, that's just silly. Because we're being invaded by private citizens. Not another countries government & their military. So it's not the "invasion" that's described in the US constitution.

Forum List

Back