Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown

Did might put 6 million of your descendants in ovens? So was that right? Think about what you say before you post snark the next time..
well factually yes might did put millions into ovens. It was more might that stopped it. The fking US of A mther fker.

The Red Army came in and slaughtered millions of Germans (civilians) aka collateral damage and very few talk about that. Know why? Because victors tell history.
But the joke on that little fk is that even in his screwed up scenario, the illegal from Mexico is still a criminal. He can try and spin all day, but facts still slap his fking little puss.

He has yet to substantiate one of his arguments. He really needs an education in debate. I do like his perseverence though.

And what have either if you substantiated. Nothing.
the fact that might wins?

Did might put 6 million of your descendants in ovens? So was that right? Think about what you say before you post snark the next time..
well factually yes might did put millions into ovens. It was more might that stopped it. The fking US of A mther fker.

The Red Army came in and slaughtered millions of Germans (civilians) aka collateral damage and very few talk about that. Know why? Because victors tell history.
But the joke on that little fk is that even in his screwed up scenario, the illegal from Mexico is still a criminal. He can try and spin all day, but facts still slap his fking little puss.

He has yet to substantiate one of his arguments. He really needs an education in debate. I do like his perseverence though.

I educated you on:

#1) Winners write history
#2) You cannot do anything to stop people from being racist so whining about it is not helpful

Me 2 - you 0.

You are losing. Badly.

Don't try speaking for me b. You too, are a descendant of criminals

1002a0db9333c140d90a6bf8e0c4cb5d.jpg

Don' say s--- about borders anymore.
sorry bubba, but you're factually incorrect. doesn't surprise me though. What government was there in place when pilgrims got here? can you name the law that was broken?

BTW, none of my family was a pilgrim.

These governments. Don't care what your family was.

BTW, no matter your argument the illegal from Mexico is still illegal even in your scenario, and still a criminal, so you still lose.

Funny how you say that. Because we don't see any Europeans in this scenario. So you most certainly are criminals. Therefore the Aztecs you call Mexicans are not bound by your laws because they do not exist. Which means they very well might be accepted due to agreements between these nations. You lose chump.
sure they are, they are bound by the same law you say the white man broke. So I asked you what happened when the white man came in? how is they took over? Might right?

Not if they agreed to cross boundaries. The white man had no such agreement. This is why that for most of almost 300 years whites and Native Americans were fighting.

Florence is going to hit and stall over mostly Trump country. So I think Trump should shift more money away from FEMA for now.

They seem to believe Americans aren't as important as immigrants so Americans can die as far as conservatives are concerned.

It's ok to take money from FEMA that's supposed to help search and rescues and preparedness to give to the owners of those private detention camps that hold children in cages. Those kids are such a threat to our nation that those in the path of hurricanes don't matter. They can die for all trump cares. It's more important for that money to go into the pockets of the private owners of those detention camps that have children in cages than to save the lives of Americans.

Wow, thank you for presenting your hateful vitriolic prejudices as fact. That added SO MUCH of value to the conversation . . . if one is as stupid and nasty as you, and values empty bullshit.

Now tell us something that matters, if that is indeed within your capabilities.
Trump people don’t deny agreeing with what she said. I suspect you won’t either.

sorry bubba, but you're factually incorrect. doesn't surprise me though. What government was there in place when pilgrims got here? can you name the law that was broken?

These governments. Don't care what your family was.

BTW, no matter your argument the illegal from Mexico is still illegal even in your scenario, and still a criminal, so you still lose.

Funny how you say that. Because we don't see any Europeans in this scenario. So you most certainly are criminals. Therefore the Aztecs you call Mexicans are not bound by your laws because they do not exist. Which means they very well might be accepted due to agreements between these nations. You lose chump.
sure they are, they are bound by the same law you say the white man broke. So I asked you what happened when the white man came in? how is they took over? Might right?

Not if they agreed to cross boundaries. The white man had no such agreement. This is why that for most of almost 300 years whites and Native Americans were fighting.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:you lost little one. time to accept it and move on.

I'll tell you what, you post the book that says the indians rule the country and that the white man is a criminal.

Except that whatever you think might is did not win. Native Americans are still their own separate nations that are paid wards of the US government that receive annual reparations. This government tried every method they could to completely wipe them off the planet and could not. This is not your country. The American government is paying rent.

Except that whatever you think might is did not win. Native Americans are still their own separate nations that are paid wards of the US government that receive annual reparations. This government tried every method they could to completely wipe them off the planet and could not. This is not your country. The American government is paying rent.
who runs the check points? Highways, government in DC? Airports, Military? Do white men go into the indian military or do indians go into the US military. It is the USA right? Where are the books with their win to control the borders? and the checkmate, why are we here?

BTW,

i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

A major hurricane is upon us. But because we just had to stop Hispanics rom entering the US, we could have a problem.

Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown, Senator Says
Nick Visser,HuffPost 11 hours ago

The Trump administration transferred nearly $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency earlier this year to fund immigrant detention and deportation efforts, according to a document released Tuesday by Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore).

The lawmaker first shared the documents with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, saying that the Department of Homeland Security requested the money “just as hurricane season [was] starting” and as it was attempting to fund Immigration and Customs Enforcement in the midst of its new “zero tolerance” immigration policy. The controversial crackdown resulted in the separation of thousands of migrant children from their parents, hundreds of whom have yet to be reunited.

“This is a scandal. At the start of hurricane season — when American citizens in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are still suffering from FEMA’s inadequate recovery efforts — the administration transferred millions of dollars away from FEMA,” Merkley said in a statement to HuffPost. “And for what? To implement their profoundly misguided ‘zero tolerance’ policy. It wasn’t enough to rip thousands of children out of the arms of their parents — the administration chose to partly pay for this horrific program by taking away from the ability to respond to damage from this year’s upcoming and potentially devastating hurricane season.”

Homeland Security Shifted $10 Million From FEMA For Immigrant Crackdown, Senator Says
FEMA blows it on stupid stuff like office equipment and condoms.

This particular $10 million, they WOULD have blown on office equipment, because it came out of administrative accounts.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
  • A person or group that invades a country, region, or other place.
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1(of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.

‘during the Second World War the island was invaded by the Axis powers’
    1. 1.1 Enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.
      ‘demonstrators invaded the Presidential Palace’

2. 1.2 (of a parasite or disease) spread into (an organism or bodily part)
      ‘sometimes the worms invade the central nervous system’

3. 1.3 Encroach or intrude on.
      ‘he felt his privacy was being invaded’

Something confusing you here, Punkin?

Great point, that 4'10" mother and her 3 year old daughter need to be separated and incarcerated for their invasion of America. Such audacious behavior needs to be punished.
so should children go with their mothers to jail when they commit a crime? Are you consistent?

He'll never admit it, so I'll just say it: what he wants is to be "outraged" by any and everything that involves preventing people who have no business entering this country from wandering across the border at will. Separating families is "eeeevil", but detaining children with their parents is ALSO "horrific". He and his bottom-feeding, POS ilk are trying to box us into having no choice but to give up on borders.
nope, ain't happening. i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

BTW, you think that would be a deterrent?

Historical evidence suggests that it IS a deterrent when prospective illegals believe the target country is planning to get shirty about their invasion, yes.

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1(of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.

1. 1.1 Enter (a place, situation, or sphere of activity) in large numbers, especially with intrusive effect.

Great point, that 4'10" mother and her 3 year old daughter need to be separated and incarcerated for their invasion of America. Such audacious behavior needs to be punished.
so should children go with their mothers to jail when they commit a crime? Are you consistent?

He'll never admit it, so I'll just say it: what he wants is to be "outraged" by any and everything that involves preventing people who have no business entering this country from wandering across the border at will. Separating families is "eeeevil", but detaining children with their parents is ALSO "horrific". He and his bottom-feeding, POS ilk are trying to box us into having no choice but to give up on borders.
nope, ain't happening. i feel no guilt about criminals being detained and sent back where they came from. I'm for saying get the flying fk out of my country you fking illegal asshole. I'm for putting our military one step inside mexico's border and shooting them as they try to enter. I truly don't fking care.

You are a descendent of criminals. This is not your country. As for your solution, it's unconstitutional. You are scum.

Excuse me, Mensa Boy, but how do you know he's a descendant of criminals? You been stalking him, or is it just your painfully stupid assumption that everyone's ancestors were criminals?

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

LOL - Not sure what you are trying to say here? Conquest is part of history.
What he is saying is that the United States is an illegal government and should never have existed. Therefore we have no right to defend borders which are only a consequence of the illegal activity. In other words, you better get out of your house and let some African have it because you never had a right to live there in the first place.

Invaders?

th

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

I'm not speaking for you. MY head doesn't fit up my ass, so I wouldn't be able to. I am speaking ABOUT you.

Furthermore, my ancestors never broke any laws, which is the definition of "criminal" to those who actually speak English, rather than simply blathering nonsense.

I realize that you think it's highly clever to pretend that North American aboriginal tribes were equivalent to an actual established nation; but then, my kitten thinks it's clever to tip over cups of water to watch them run out. So we have a precedent for your level of "clever" right there.

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

Your side only uses the natural law, when it suites your needs.

What he is saying is that the United States is an illegal government and should never have existed. Therefore we have no right to defend borders which are only a consequence of the illegal activity. In other words, you better get out of your house and let some African have it because you never had a right to live there in the first place.
but the indian wasn't born here, so it isn't really their country. It's that simple.

Are you serious? They are on reservations with a high rate of poverty and alcoholism. They are portrayed as the bad guys in movies and the Cleveland Indians symbol is borderline offensive and mocks them. Me thinks you're dumb.

invader

NOUN
invade

VERB
[WITH OBJECT]

Mine either. My ancestors would never have condescended to travel with such commoners. ;) They came here later with a land grant from the government.

when he overthrows my country, I'll fight him.

Until then, he is just a stupid leftist fk with nothing of importance to say.
Just more leftist nonsense.

You are a descendent of criminals. This is not your country. As for your solution, it's unconstitutional. You are scum.
no I'm not my family wasn't here in 1700's sorry bubba.

BTW, it says I'm a US citizen on my passport. I guess you're wrong. It is my country.

Doesn't matter when you got he or what's on your passport. This is an illegal government and you descend from criminals. This is not your country.

Look up "illegal", Noah Webster, because it does not mean what you mistakenly believe it does.

Forum List

Back