Congressman evacuates 10 Americans from crime-ravaged Haiti, slams Biden for 'pattern of abandonment'

It would be wonderful if the United States flew in some marines to rescue the Americans stranded there.

I remember that some years back, Israel flew in some troops to rescue hostages in Uganda.

That is how a confident nation acts.

I think what Mills did is great. Don't you know the damned law?

There are Taliban on the highway between Kabul and Baghram Air force base. Trump pulled all the troops out in 2020.
This is not another TDS thread. Trump did not pull all troops out of Afghanistan.

What Mills did was great. He understood that Biden has a pattern of behavior of abandoning US citizens.

That's why both private US citizens and ex-mil took it upon themselves to help evacuate Americans from Afghanistan after Biden's cowardly withdrawal.

Not so nice to be abandoned abroad by an incompetent government that wilfully ignores their citizens.

I suppose you don’t understand the most elemental responsibility of a government is to protect and serve its citizens.

This is not another TDS thread. Trump did not pull all troops out of Afghanistan.

What Mills did was great. He understood that Biden has a pattern of behavior of abandoning US citizens.

That's why both private US citizens and ex-mil took it upon themselves to help evacuate Americans from Afghanistan after Biden's cowardly withdrawal.

Foreign nationals committing crimes in the U.S. are subject to U.S. courts and U.S. laws. Haitian law doesn't apply in the US.. neither does the law of China Afghanistan etc.
Why would you think Hatian law applies in the US?

Why would you think US law applies in Haiti?

You have difficulty reading, don't you?

A new team of U.S. Marines has been sent to Haiti to help protect the American embassy, the U.S. military said Wednesday, a day after the country's prime minister announced his resignation following months of rising unrest and gang violence.

The U.S. Southern Command said in a statement that a fleet-anti-terrorism security team, known as FAST, was deployed to the embassy in the nation's capital, Port-au-Prince, which has been at the center of the chaos and civil disorder.

Forum List

Back