How Will the Hurricanes Affect the Election?

Well if things go badly the left will be screaming its all Trump's fault.

If they go well then nothing.

I was just wondering what theories were running around.
If Trump bungles the aftermath, the GOP could pay at the polls.

Trump will do a flyover in a helicopter, tossing paper towels to the masses.

I imagine the GOP Congress will pass billions of dollars in aid slicker than shit through a goose. Even those who opposed hurricane aid when the black guy was in office will line up to sponsor the bill.

Then Trump will be photographed signing the bill with his usual dead-eyed smile.

If thousands of Americans die like they did after Hurricane Maria the GOP will celebrate like never before and storm the polls.

If thousands of Americans die like they did after Hurricane Maria the GOP will celebrate like never before and storm the polls.

Oh bullshit. This is the USA thousands won't be dying if they use common sense.

Good lord are you a nervous nellie

I was just wondering what theories were running around.
The unhinged mentally deranged liberals will of course blame them all on Trump, along with Earthquakes, tornadoes and even poor crop yields and locusts. But normal people will go on as usual.

Thousands died last year.

The latest models have Florence battering mostly Trump country. So I’m going to go ahead and send my t’s and p’s and push it out of my mind.

The latest models have Florence battering mostly Trump country. So I’m going to go ahead and send my t’s and p’s and push it out of my mind.
But you don't know if they used common sense or not.

Sure in PR where the Govt. let them down.

Florence will be a ball buster and I for one hope there will be no casualties.

But you don't know if they used common sense or not.
My family did. Stocked up on supplies, plenty of gas for their generators. My grandmother still died. How much did the hospitals lack of supplies and electricity contribute? It’s not something I’ve thought appropriate to ask my relatives there about yet.

Thousands died in Puerto Rico yes, but not from the storm or as a result of Administration negligence.

But if there are as a result of incompetent government response, you certainly won’t care.

But if there are as a result of incompetent government response, you certainly won’t care.
Look, here we have a liberal stating how someone will feel in the future over some event that may not even happen. More proof that liberals are insane. The government cannot stop hurricanes and we don't live in a nanny state. The government cannot care for all people it's not possible. This is why in a free state people have to be at least partly responsible for them self; something liberals just do not quite grasp.

Look, here we have a liberal stating how someone will feel in the future over some event that may not even happen. More proof that liberals are insane. The government cannot stop hurricanes and we don't live in a nanny state. The government cannot care for all people it's not possible. This is why in a free state people have to be at least partly responsible for them self; something liberals just do not quite grasp.
Yes I expect something like that from you if the government cocks it up again like with Katrina and Maria.

Forum List

Back