Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?

Oh I see you have already gotten used to the Repulbican party cheating even you now.

Gee you guys are fast

It's Maine.

They are too white and too liberal to be a cross section of America.

and sorry to say, Paul is currently in last place.

If the TP hadn't been taken over by the moronic religious right, a fiscal candidate would be leading the pack.

Sure he's in last place, however what if there is fraud in other primaries? What if Paul actually is in front? How can you say he's in last when there maybe fraud involved?

It's Maine.

That's what the guy says in the last video.
I'd like RP to be winning as well.

but he's dead last in all polls

Winning Maine wouldn't have saved him

To answer all the partisan hacks. Cheating is wrong no matter who does it. I am not a republican or a democrat because both parties are corrupt and election fraud is just the tip of the iceberg.

Back on topic though. I find it interesting that Paul is bringing attention to this if he was going to toe the party line then he would let a few votes in the straw poll slide. I think this might be the beginning of a justification for a third party bid. If he can show he has been consistently cheated out of votes then he will have a strong case to leave the party with just cause and take many republicans with him. Not to mention the smear this would put on Romney's campaign.

It's Maine.

They are too white and too liberal to be a cross section of America.

and sorry to say, Paul is currently in last place.

If the TP hadn't been taken over by the moronic religious right, a fiscal candidate would be leading the pack.

Sure he's in last place, however what if there is fraud in other primaries? What if Paul actually is in front? How can you say he's in last when there maybe fraud involved?

It's Maine.

That's what the guy says in the last video.
I'd like RP to be winning as well.

but he's dead last in all polls

Winning Maine wouldn't have saved him

Doesn't this straw poll call all the other polls into question? It does for me.

2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal involves the use of a telemarketing firm hired by that state's Republican Party (NHGOP) for election tampering. The tampering involved using a call center to jam the phone lines of a Get Out the Vote (GOTV) operation. In the end, 900 calls were made for 45 minutes of disruption to the Democratic-leaning call centers.

During that state's 2002 election for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Robert C. Smith, the NHGOP hired GOP Marketplace, based in Northern Virginia, to jam another phone bank being used by the state Democratic Party and the firefighters' union for efforts to turn out voters on behalf of then-governor Jeanne Shaheen on Election Day. John E. Sununu, the Republican candidate, won a narrow victory. In addition to criminal prosecutions, disclosures in the case have come from a civil suit filed by the state's Democratic Party against the state's Republican Party (now settled).

face the facts

To answer all the partisan hacks. Cheating is wrong no matter who does it. I am not a republican or a democrat because both parties are corrupt and election fraud is just the tip of the iceberg.

Back on topic though. I find it interesting that Paul is bringing attention to this if he was going to toe the party line then he would let a few votes in the straw poll slide. I think this might be the beginning of a justification for a third party bid. If he can show he has been consistently cheated out of votes then he will have a strong case to leave the party with just cause and take many republicans with him. Not to mention the smear this would put on Romney's campaign.

without a major party you are helpless to change this.

we should all take the democratic party and MAKE it our party.

then we can kill the republican party and remake it.

You want to take the long way arround by throwing them both in the trash

so you think the OP is lying here?

No, I think you want to turn this matter intoa partisan hackery load on nonsense about how the republicans have cheated, while the democrats are the saviors. Both parties cheat, dipshit. Both parties rig the game as much as they can and work against the people. it's the paradigm people like you will never get out of. You're fucking stuck in the blue donkey broken record. YOU are lying to yourself.

But whats new?

why do you ignore what the republicans have done?

it is court documented yet you pretend it doesnt exsist

Why is it that you use the quote function on some post and others you don't?

Not everyone agrees, dipshit. That is the whole point. You want to play partisan games with the other hacks. Go for it. "Our" party. :lol:

I dont agree with one single fucking thing you have to say. Your party is the communist one. No thanks, communism doesnt work.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

Congessional fucking testimony and you pretend it isnt real

Forum List

Back