Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?

It should be obvious that the fix is in. With that fact known, it should become obvious that the fix has been in for awhile. This is the kind of thing that should piss off EVERYBODY, because it's being done to ALL of us.

You idiots that want to make this a partisan fuckfest need to get your heads out of your asses long enough to take a fucking look around.

Nope this time its only being done to you republicans.

The repubulicans have fbeen doing it to the democrats for decades.

Funnny NOW you care.

Hey dumbass I am a Republican I started the thread. I know cheating goes on unlike you I realize that you refuse to call the democrats on it.

Here's a question to prove you aren't a hack
Do democrats have fraudulent elections?

Now go get your proof it is RIGHT FROM THE TOP like all the cheating on the republican side of which I just posted three links to.

There are MANY MORE will you accept those facts today unlike every fucking day I have posted them for years?

No you will pretend they dont exxsist and post some picture of two skinny black guys who I could drag arround the square and pretend its major election fraud.

If caucuses are going to be a part of the election process they should at least be fair, if not just appoint a king or dictator to rule this country.

Let me ask you a question...after the state delegates are assembled at the National Convention, are they required by law to vote for the nominee that their state voted for? Or can they change their vote?

When it comes to the Primaries and Caucuses, it is more of an opinion poll letting our state delegates know who we'd like them to vote for...in the end, however, they can do what they want.

Yes they can change their vote. But caucuses gauge the opinion of who the people support. It can stop a politician if it shows they are not getting the support from a state.

So, it's not really "voter fraud" that occurred...it's more of an "opinion poll anomaly".

One county was told they would hold their caucus at a later date due to snow concerns? Say what Snow concerns, in the state of Maine? How ever on that same date the girl scouts had a function that was not cancelled. In another county the vote was held openly but when they votes were counted the numbers did not match the open vote from that county.

Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube

ABSOLUTE PROOF That Ron Paul Won The Maine GOP Caucuses - YouTube

GOP involvement = voter fraud

guess who got picked as delegates you fool?

the people who support Romney in the caucus.

They will vote Romney

Link. That's a big pot of shit if the majority of voters support Paul but the delegates vote for someone else.

I ran my caucus last election.

The delegates get picked and the ones who is picked is from the group who won.

Why would you elect a delgate from the group whpo lost?

everyone woudl fear they would do just what you claim.

Vote for the guy no one voted for.

Yes, there is a deliberate and intentional thwarting of Paul. It isn't really new and those of us who have been in have seen it before.

Truthmatters, you are 1,000 times worse than any conspiracy nut Ive ever come across. You're so log jammed with the democrats, you really can not see anything but blue donkeys. Sorry, but you're a grade A fucking moron. Congrats on that.

They will vote Romney

Link. That's a big pot of shit if the majority of voters support Paul but the delegates vote for someone else.

I ran my caucus last election.

The delegates get picked and the ones who is picked is from the group who won.

Why would you elect a delgate from the group whpo lost?

everyone woudl fear they would do just what you claim.

Vote for the guy no one voted for.

This is your claim

Where is your link?

Let me ask you a question...after the state delegates are assembled at the National Convention, are they required by law to vote for the nominee that their state voted for? Or can they change their vote?

When it comes to the Primaries and Caucuses, it is more of an opinion poll letting our state delegates know who we'd like them to vote for...in the end, however, they can do what they want.

Yes they can change their vote. But caucuses gauge the opinion of who the people support. It can stop a politician if it shows they are not getting the support from a state.

So, it's not really "voter fraud" that occurred...it's more of an "opinion poll anomaly".

Splitting your pussy hairs? I thought you said you didn't care. So why are you still posting in this thread?
It was a vote does not matter the form it took

If caucuses are going to be a part of the election process they should at least be fair, if not just appoint a king or dictator to rule this country.

Actually, another thread here is showing that exact case in that Paul is actually using that system to his advantage and packing the delegates with his supporters. His campaign openly admitted this on the news. I would not call this an anomaly, it looks like a deliberate attempt to fight back against Paul's tactics in using the asinine GOP rules against them. I think they would be rather upset if Paul gains to much steam and that makes him run on a second ticket. I believe this might be an attempt to nip that in the bud.

Actually, another thread here is showing that exact case in that Paul is actually using that system to his advantage and packing the delegates with his supporters. His campaign openly admitted this on the news. I would not call this an anomaly, it looks like a deliberate attempt to fight back against Paul's tactics in using the asinine GOP rules against them. I think they would be rather upset if Paul gains to much steam and that makes him run on a second ticket. I believe this might be an attempt to nip that in the bud.
It's possible.

yeah blame it on paul that they didnt count most of the votes.

Its cheating either way

The republican party cheats its ass off to KEEP the real people from selecting their reps

Now you know why they are feeding you the LIE that we are NOT a democracy.

They want you hating the idea of democracy and want you defending a republic.

Then they will PICK who represents you

The Nazi regime do anything they have to do to keep RP out of the WH. It's too hard to have to assassinate a pResident with the technology regular folks have today. Technology has come a long way just in the time since the 911 farce.

Did your children begin eating Cargil feed in the lunchrooms yet ?

how is the shit picking up business Gordo?.....have you taken advantage of any more 18 year old girls......do you at least supply them with a Lint Roller so they can get the hair off their bodies after you defile them?.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

gee do you think Im surprized?

Not one bit.

Funny you guys dont ignore this like you do the cheating the republicans do in genreal elections.

That is FINE with you because you dont care about fair unless if harms YOU
so will we see you start a thread on this?.....

No idiot they are not the enemy.

They are not perfect but are not yet a wholey owed subsiderary of the wealthy like the republican party.

Why do you think they are shutting down Paul and the news mostly acts like he doesnt exsist?

awwwwe

where did everyone go?

See what happens to your soul when you pretend cheating is OK to win?

Forum List

Back