Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?

No, that you don't really have a proper grasp of the English language at a grade school level, and you don't give a shit. I was probably too lenient in my calling it a "mistake" on your part. It's probably more just a lack of language knowledge.

It's not like I'm nitpicking. You didn't make a simple spelling error. "It's ridiculous not rediculous!" You also didn't forget to capitalize or miss some punctuation. I wouldn't give a shit about little shit like that. It's also your severe lack of caring that also makes me mock you even more.
You really have a hard time here don't you? I have a grasp, I just don't give a fuck. If you're to stupid to fucking to comprehend what is written leave this damn discussion.

:lol:

How could anybody have a hard time here? Supremely enjoyable.

As for your question, there's voter fraud any time you hold an election. The numbers are so small as to not have a significant impact, however.

It appears that it happened in Maine and changed the out come of the caucus, which could also have an effect in others.

No, that you don't really have a proper grasp of the English language at a grade school level, and you don't give a shit. I was probably too lenient in my calling it a "mistake" on your part. It's probably more just a lack of language knowledge.

It's not like I'm nitpicking. You didn't make a simple spelling error. "It's ridiculous not rediculous!" You also didn't forget to capitalize or miss some punctuation. I wouldn't give a shit about little shit like that. It's also your severe lack of caring that also makes me mock you even more.
You really have a hard time here don't you? I have a grasp, I just don't give a fuck. If you're to stupid to fucking to comprehend what is written leave this damn discussion.

As for your question, there's voter fraud any time you hold an election. The numbers are so small as to not have a significant impact, however.

We are talking about an election that was within 200 votes. How small of a difference does it have to be before we should stop caring? I think even one vote would be wrong but that's just me I guess.

We are talking about an election that was within 200 votes. How small of a difference does it have to be before we should stop caring? I think even one vote would be wrong but that's just me I guess.

He doesn't care because it doesn't impact him. Typical attitude in this country.

It scares the shit out of me when I agree with Ms. Madcow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-Ktyix1ck&feature=g-u-u&context=G2b72531FUAAAAAAAAAA]Could Ron Paul Still Win Maine? - YouTube[/ame]

One county was told they would hold their caucus at a later date due to snow concerns? Say what Snow concerns, in the state of Maine? How ever on that same date the girl scouts had a function that was not cancelled. In another county the vote was held openly but when they votes were counted the numbers did not match the open vote from that county.

Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube

ABSOLUTE PROOF That Ron Paul Won The Maine GOP Caucuses - YouTube

This isn't voter fraud. Much worse. This is election fraud. Newt's guilty too. One of his staffers either stuffed 10,000 votes in or threw 10,000 votes out. Investigation under way.

He doesn't care because it doesn't impact him. Typical attitude in this country.

How does it not impact me? It's not a city mayor election dumb shit... it's a presidential nominee running... of course it fucking impacts me.

Don't be so god damn ignorant.

How does it not impact me? It's not a city mayor election dumb shit... it's a presidential nominee running... of course it fucking impacts me.

Don't be so god damn ignorant.

If it impacts you, why be so apathetic to the fact that an entire state declared a winner in the absence of almost 20% of the vote count, with 1 and 2 running within 200 votes of each other?

This isn't some CPAC or Ames straw poll. This is the real thing. Beauty contest or not in these caucus states, this vote count still impacts momentum going into other contests.

I think it's a shame that anyone would write this off as just nothing. People are having their voices disenfranchised. It's not about Ron Paul or Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back