Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?

why do you ignore what the republicans have done?

it is court documented yet you pretend it doesnt exsist
why do you ignore what Democrats have done to fuck people?......like the Gays here in my State.....in public they put their arms together with the gays and tell them how much they are with them.....when voting time comes.....were the hell were they?.....not once,but twice....

why do you ignore what the republicans have done?

it is court documented yet you pretend it doesnt exsist
why do you ignore what Democrats have done to fuck people?......like the Gays here in my State.....in public they put their arms together with the gays and tell them how much they are with them.....when voting time comes.....were the hell were they?.....not once,but twice....

so what happened with your wonderful Democrats here Truth?.....where were they during these last two elections for their Gay friends?......like i said....tell them to their faces how they are with them,laugh behind their backs when its time to vote.....and these are the people you trust with your welfare?....

Why do we have such a huge ass population that doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're.

Unfortunately a big chunk of them are anti-intellectuals.

because its meaninless bullshit.

content is what is important here not spelling.

Take it to a english class

Sorry, but it's not meaningless and it's not a spelling mistake. It demonstrates a basic grasp of the English language. I just can't take anybody seriously who doesn't properly know when to use those three... especially anti-intellectual and anti book learnin' type individuals.

look I dont give a flying rats ass about spelling LL.

Shove your head up your ass and teach your ass to spell.

I am here to discuss politics and you are here to divert attention from this thread.

Yoiu are the scum of the earth.

Go cash your check from the republican party and let us AMERICANS discuss the fact that your employer is a cabal of shit heads deterimined to DROWN this country in the bathtub.

Why are you so up in arms anyway? It wasn't you who made the thread and the mistake.

I am here to discuss politics and you are here to divert attention from this thread.

Go cash your check from the republican party and let us AMERICANS discuss the fact that your employer is a cabal of shit heads deterimined to DROWN this country in the bathtub.

Why are you so up in arms anyway? It wasn't you who made the thread and the mistake.

Look I don't give a god damn do we understand this bitch?

No shit, thanks for proving my point.

No shit, thanks for proving my point.
Proving that I don't give a damn about your opinion on how you views someones grammar mistakes? Gald I could let you know.

No, that you don't really have a proper grasp of the English language at a grade school level, and you don't give a shit. I was probably too lenient in my calling it a "mistake" on your part. It's probably more just a lack of language knowledge.

It's not like I'm nitpicking. You didn't make a simple spelling error. "It's ridiculous not rediculous!" You also didn't forget to capitalize or miss some punctuation. I wouldn't give a shit about little shit like that. It's also your severe lack of caring that also makes me mock you even more.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, caucuses are fraudulent in their design.

But I don't really care.

If caucuses are going to be a part of the election process they should at least be fair, if not just appoint a king or dictator to rule this country.

Let me ask you a question...after the state delegates are assembled at the National Convention, are they required by law to vote for the nominee that their state voted for? Or can they change their vote?

When it comes to the Primaries and Caucuses, it is more of an opinion poll letting our state delegates know who we'd like them to vote for...in the end, however, they can do what they want.

Not necessarily. After state conventions, delegates are bound. You could literally have delegates that are Paul supporters who worked their way through the process to the state convention, who could end up being bound to Romney and would have to choose him at the National.

If caucuses are going to be a part of the election process they should at least be fair, if not just appoint a king or dictator to rule this country.

Let me ask you a question...after the state delegates are assembled at the National Convention, are they required by law to vote for the nominee that their state voted for? Or can they change their vote?

When it comes to the Primaries and Caucuses, it is more of an opinion poll letting our state delegates know who we'd like them to vote for...in the end, however, they can do what they want.

Not necessarily. After state conventions, delegates are bound. You could literally have delegates that are Paul supporters who worked their way through the process to the state convention, who could end up being bound to Romney and would have to choose him at the National.

But ONLY for the 1st round of voting. If no candidate reaches 1144 delegates, it becomes a wide open 'brokered' convention.

From my keyboard to God's ears...

Yes because the only reason Paul isn't winning is because of cheating. It cant possibly be because most of the country doesnt agree with him can it?

Funny how this has happened twice with Mitt, in Iowa and not possibly Maine... Mitt, you know, the guy you like... Maybe it's ok as long as it's the guy you like.

But ONLY for the 1st round of voting. If no candidate reaches 1144 delegates, it becomes a wide open 'brokered' convention.

From my keyboard to God's ears...

You and I are both of course praying for this outcome, but the reality is that it's not even close to typical and hasn't happened since '76. Right now, I believe the establishment is keeping Gingrich and Santorum in the race as long as they can to keep Paul from being the anti-Romney and potentially gaining more notoriety. The drawback to that is of course no one running away with the delegates and clinching early. It's very interesting, because Paul is the fly in the ointment that I don't think they really have a clear cut attack plan against, short of just offing him. This is big. An outsider hasn't gotten this much support since Perot, but this is bigger than Perot. MUCH bigger. This is the first serious problem the establishment has had to face in a long time.

Yes because the only reason Paul isn't winning is because of cheating. It cant possibly be because most of the country doesnt agree with him can it?

Funny how this has happened twice with Mitt, in Iowa and not possibly Maine... Mitt, you know, the guy you like... Maybe it's ok as long as it's the guy you like.

Yeah, I mean it's completely a coincidence that there's been questionable post-election outcomes in the 3 states where Paul was expected to do the best in.

It's not strange at ALL that the one county in Maine that Paul won in 2008, is the one that just HAPPENS to cancel their caucuses while Paul and Romney are neck and neck in the count through the week. I'm sure that had nothing to do with the fact that Paul has been consistently doubling or tripling his results from 2008 so far in these contests.

Even if you're a Romney supporter, you should be questioning this kind of shit. This is MAINE. It snows. That's a ridiculous excuse not to hold a caucus. At the very least, you postpone it and then reconvene and let these voters have their say.

In the end the bigger story will be that Mitt cheated, twice and that Paul won, even if it's never proven. The GOP is killing themselves, they might never win an election again IMO, in fact Paul has a bigger reason to run third party.

Forum List

Back