Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?

To answer all the partisan hacks. Cheating is wrong no matter who does it. I am not a republican or a democrat because both parties are corrupt and election fraud is just the tip of the iceberg.

Back on topic though. I find it interesting that Paul is bringing attention to this if he was going to toe the party line then he would let a few votes in the straw poll slide. I think this might be the beginning of a justification for a third party bid. If he can show he has been consistently cheated out of votes then he will have a strong case to leave the party with just cause and take many republicans with him. Not to mention the smear this would put on Romney's campaign.

without a major party you are helpless to change this.

we should all take the democratic party and MAKE it our party.

then we can kill the republican party and remake it.

You want to take the long way arround by throwing them both in the trash

Not everyone agrees, dipshit. That is the whole point. You want to play partisan games with the other hacks. Go for it. "Our" party. :lol:

I dont agree with one single fucking thing you have to say. Your party is the communist one. No thanks, communism doesnt work.

Why do you refuse the clear cold hard court documented evidence that the republican party cheats its ass off?

This is court documented and you pretend it isnt real

Post it again! Ive only seen you post that about 600 times since I started hangin' here. Holy shit you're a fucking broken record, one trick pony hack. :cuckoo:

The truth bares repeteing.

You want the truth to die

Look, dipshit.. Noone here is saying the republican party doesn't cheat. But those of us that see that, also know the democrats cheat too. You on the other hand, cant pull that fucking blue donkey out of your ass and see that.

And please, learn to fucking spell. It's bad enough you're a moron, you could at least try to look some what educated.

Not everyone agrees, dipshit. That is the whole point. You want to play partisan games with the other hacks. Go for it. "Our" party. :lol:

I dont agree with one single fucking thing you have to say. Your party is the communist one. No thanks, communism doesnt work.

Why do you refuse the clear cold hard court documented evidence that the republican party cheats its ass off?

Damn, you are getting to be a real pain in the ass. Why don't you start your own fucking thread and quit polluting this one with your incessant carping.

Yes, Republicans have cheated. Yes, Democrats have cheated.

THIS thread is about how Ron Paul has been cheated.

Now go the fuck away!!

To answer all the partisan hacks. Cheating is wrong no matter who does it. I am not a republican or a democrat because both parties are corrupt and election fraud is just the tip of the iceberg.

Back on topic though. I find it interesting that Paul is bringing attention to this if he was going to toe the party line then he would let a few votes in the straw poll slide. I think this might be the beginning of a justification for a third party bid. If he can show he has been consistently cheated out of votes then he will have a strong case to leave the party with just cause and take many republicans with him. Not to mention the smear this would put on Romney's campaign.

I think this is a far more direct threat than putting crosshairs on a map.

Why do you refuse to head our President's call for civility in public discourse??

Do you refuse to listen to him because it's in your nature to be violent??

Are you going for a recruitment bonus? I just said in my post that both parties are corrupt and you want me to compromise my integrity by joining one to defeat another? How about this instead. I will start a third party and base it on the constitutional principles and integrity. I would sooner join the libertarian party than either of the two major parties at this point. They are only major parties because people have been duped into joining them and voting for the candidates they put forward. That can change.

Why do we have such a huge ass population that doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're.

Unfortunately a big chunk of them are anti-intellectuals.

because its meaninless bullshit.

content is what is important here not spelling.

Take it to a english class

Truth a misspelled word can make the whole sentence mean something different than what was intended....words have meaning......

No idiot they are not the enemy.

They are not perfect but are not yet a wholey owed subsiderary of the wealthy like the republican party.

Why do you think they are shutting down Paul and the news mostly acts like he doesnt exsist?

if you believe what you just posted Truth,then your the idiot......they did their job with you....both parties at this time in history are fucking this Country......Republicans do it in front of your face while your babies do it behind your back.......

that's right.....because they both belong in the trash.....and the sooner dumb-ass's like yourself see this,we can get this Country back on track......

Forum List

Back