Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?

Why do we have such a huge ass population that doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're.

Unfortunately a big chunk of them are anti-intellectuals.

because its meaninless bullshit.

content is what is important here not spelling.

Take it to a english class

Holy shit, Was their voter fraud in Maine?
Uhhhhhhhhhhh.....that's "Was there voter fraud....", Goober.

eusa_doh.gif

wow you just found out your fucking republican party cheats its ass off on YOU too and you are worried about seplling?

One county was told they would hold their caucus at a later date due to snow concerns? Say what Snow concerns, in the state of Maine? How ever on that same date the girl scouts had a function that was not cancelled. In another county the vote was held openly but when they votes were counted the numbers did not match the open vote from that county.

Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube

ABSOLUTE PROOF That Ron Paul Won The Maine GOP Caucuses - YouTube

pay attention to what matters

wow you just found out your fucking republican party cheats its ass off on YOU too and you are worried about seplling?

No.......I can rank the two issues in terms of importance. While not as important....the fact that you are too lazy to learn the proper use of words that sound the same but are spelled differently....and have different meanings.....merits some attention.

Just learn and stop trying to deflect and make excuses.

Why is it always Republicans that fuck up counting votes?

It's not rocket science. I worked in an industry that counted stuff all the time. And it was almost a billion "counts", daily.

look I dont give a flying rats ass about spelling LL.

Shove your head up your ass and teach your ass to spell.

I am here to discuss politics and you are here to divert attention from this thread.

Yoiu are the scum of the earth.

Go cash your check from the republican party and let us AMERICANS discuss the fact that your employer is a cabal of shit heads deterimined to DROWN this country in the bathtub.

It should be obvious that the fix is in. With that fact known, it should become obvious that the fix has been in for awhile. This is the kind of thing that should piss off EVERYBODY, because it's being done to ALL of us.

You idiots that want to make this a partisan fuckfest need to get your heads out of your asses long enough to take a fucking look around.

look I dont give a flying rats ass about spelling.

Shove your head up your ass and teach your ass to spell.

I am here to discuss politics and you are here to divert attention from this thread.

Yoiu are the scum of the earth.

Go cash your check from the republican party and let us AMERICANS discuss the fact that your employer is a cabal of shit heads deterimined to DROWN this country in the bathtub.

Once again.....it is not a matter of spelling. It is a matter of knowledge.

You take a lot of shit on here from folks....much of it undeserved, in my opinion. But on this....you would do well to just say "thanks" and endeavor to become better acquainted with our language.

Do you find it a little odd that YOU are accusing someone of diverting attention? I do.

And another ballot issue is arising in Indiana for Santorum. Supposedly he was short 8 valid signatures in Marion County on his petition and since 4 voters objected it now goes to the committee who is led by a Romney supporter. So he may not be on the Indiana primary ballot.

Granted, Republicans might decide on their presidential nominee before Indiana's primary vote on May 8, but Rick Santorum's Hoosier supporters could find their hopes dashed weeks before that — and a co-chair of Mitt Romney’s Indiana campaign could have a hand in it.

Like all statewide candidates, Santorum needs 500 nominating petition signatures from each of Indiana’s nine congressional districts. Currently, he’s eight signatures shy of that minimum within Indiana’s 7th congressional district, which includes the city of Indianapolis. So, the Indiana Election Commission will meet February 24 to decide whether to allow Santorum on the ballot.

Romney

Please STOP posting a version of that message on every topic. It is a lame, whining tactic.

If it was ___________ the __________ would be ___________ing.

They let that pass because he is a __________. If he was a __________ they would have been outraged!

Just fucking stop!

But its true, sowhy should he stop?

So you dont throw another tantrum?

It isn't true. It is boring.

That you don't find it boring is a reflection on your limitations.

Have you ever seen a tantrum?
That's bullshit and you know it.

It should be obvious that the fix is in. With that fact known, it should become obvious that the fix has been in for awhile. This is the kind of thing that should piss off EVERYBODY, because it's being done to ALL of us.

You idiots that want to make this a partisan fuckfest need to get your heads out of your asses long enough to take a fucking look around.

Nope this time its only being done to you republicans.

The repubulicans have fbeen doing it to the democrats for decades.

Funnny NOW you care.

One county was told they would hold their caucus at a later date due to snow concerns? Say what Snow concerns, in the state of Maine? How ever on that same date the girl scouts had a function that was not cancelled. In another county the vote was held openly but when they votes were counted the numbers did not match the open vote from that county.

Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory? - YouTube

ABSOLUTE PROOF That Ron Paul Won The Maine GOP Caucuses - YouTube

pay attention to what matters
OMG stop talking too yourself.

Last edited:

Nope this time its only being done to you republicans.

The repubulicans have fbeen doing it to the democrats for decades.

Funnny NOW you care.

Hey dumbass I am a Republican I started the thread. I know cheating goes on unlike you I realize that you refuse to call the democrats on it.

Here's a question to prove you aren't a hack
Do democrats have fraudulent elections?

As far as I'm concerned, caucuses are fraudulent in their design.

But I don't really care.

If caucuses are going to be a part of the election process they should at least be fair, if not just appoint a king or dictator to rule this country.

Let me ask you a question...after the state delegates are assembled at the National Convention, are they required by law to vote for the nominee that their state voted for? Or can they change their vote?

When it comes to the Primaries and Caucuses, it is more of an opinion poll letting our state delegates know who we'd like them to vote for...in the end, however, they can do what they want.

guess who got picked as delegates you fool?

the people who support Romney in the caucus.

They will vote Romney

As far as I'm concerned, caucuses are fraudulent in their design.

But I don't really care.

If caucuses are going to be a part of the election process they should at least be fair, if not just appoint a king or dictator to rule this country.

Let me ask you a question...after the state delegates are assembled at the National Convention, are they required by law to vote for the nominee that their state voted for? Or can they change their vote?

When it comes to the Primaries and Caucuses, it is more of an opinion poll letting our state delegates know who we'd like them to vote for...in the end, however, they can do what they want.

Yes they can change their vote. But caucuses gauge the opinion of who the people support. It can stop a politician if it shows they are not getting the support from a state.

Forum List

Back