Hobby Lobby and the Loss of America's Soul

The liberal war against religion is in full swing....

Starting Jan 1, 2013 Hobby Lobby will need to come up with $1.3 million PER DAY in IRS excise taxes because they are sticking to their religious principles against Obama and his anti-religion minions....

We have a Hobby Lobby in our town. With all due respect Hobby Lobby is not a religion, it's a money making business that is owned by Christians. Just like Chick Fil A. They don't qualify for religious exemptions as does the Catholic Church. If they don't wish to provide the insurance they should just make all their employees part timers.

That's a reasonable solution. There is no reason why the employees shouldn't have two part time jobs that don't provide ANY insurance at all. The employees won't lose free contraceptive insurance, they will lose even what they have now.

It should continue, grow, spread, until the pain becomes unbearable.

Hey brudder I don't like it any more than you do, but it is now the law of the land and companies have to find ways to work with it or around it. I doubt they want to close up shop so part time is a solution. The employees are smart enough to know who caused them to lose full time employment. Or are they? Any way they voted the asshole back into office so that's the way it izzz.

Maybe America will remember this shit next time they vote a marxist back into office. :lol::lol::lol:

Christians really just need to shut the fuck up. You don't get to pick and choose what parts of the law you brain dead fucks get to follow and you don't get to withhold certain elements of health care just because you think some fairy tale is against it. Just like if I had a business and my God told me cancer is holy and all my employees should have it, I don't get to withhold that part of their health care should they get it. You people are fucking stupid.

We have freedom of religion in this country. Whether or not you or anyone else believes in religion is not really the heart of the issue. The bottom line is the entire health care law is an intrusive, massive overreach by the federal government. It should have never been passed in the first place.

Blah blah blah. My religion tells me I should break into your hovel and piss on your floor. And I can't do that because it's against the law. Goddamn intrusive, massive overreach by the government that should've never been passed in the first place.

And seriously... shut the fuck up. You're going to lose this one and look like a selfish retarded prick in the process.

Wow, look at you gettin all tough and shit.

Moron.

Christians really just need to shut the fuck up. You don't get to pick and choose what parts of the law you brain dead fucks get to follow and you don't get to withhold certain elements of health care just because you think some fairy tale is against it. Just like if I had a business and my God told me cancer is holy and all my employees should have it, I don't get to withhold that part of their health care should they get it. You people are fucking stupid.

Moron.

How am I getting tough? I'm just saying the truth. I should be able to piss on retarded peoples' floors but it's against the law. And you fucking Christians are going to lose this battle and look like foolish selfish cocksuckers in the process.

Last edited:
I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and Tebowed before a decorative vase and asked it to intercede with the Holy Mother for me as I really, really, really would like my next door neighbor to move away. After several minutes of loud praying the manager on duty asked me to leave because, in his OWN words, Hobby Lobby IS NOT A CHURCH.

Now if the store manager knows this why doesn't Hobby Lobby corporate know it?

internet_trolls_by_vanisher72-d3a5cd9.jpg
The troll is the owner(s) of Hobby Lobby and you are their tool.

Moron.

How am I getting tough? I'm just saying the truth. I should be able to piss on retarded peoples' floors but it's against the law. And you fucking Christians are going to lose this battle and look like foolish selfish cocksucker in the process.

You're something shot right outta a pig's ass so you got nowhere to look but up!

he could just sell off the business you know.
He is being a baby.

Why should he have to sell off the business he spent his life building up because the federal government suddenly decided to intrude in his decisions? Does that sound like a free nation to you?

No. But you're mistaken if you think the left cares about the U.S. being a free nation. We are partway through a hostile take over by the permanent bureaucrat class, who are doing it for our own good, donchanow.

Fema camps bitch!

Hobby Lobby should close its doors. Fire everyone and close up shop. Move offshore and become an online retailer with a foreign distribution center.

which is exactly what the owners say they'll do before giving in to this bullcrap...

....another 13,000 who will lose their jobs thanks to BO....

Yeah, we wouldn't want to lose all those fine, high-paying retail jobs.

he could just sell off the business you know.
He is being a baby.

Why should he have to sell off the business he spent his life building up because the federal government suddenly decided to intrude in his decisions? Does that sound like a free nation to you?

No. But you're mistaken if you think the left cares about the U.S. being a free nation. We are partway through a hostile take over by the permanent bureaucrat class, who are doing it for our own good, donchanow.

The left cares about the US being a free nation. They're against it. No more free exercise of religion, free speech or right to bear arms. No more protection against the government seizing private property either.

It's a very clear pattern. The future of the US doesn't include outdated notions like freedom. You will have the freedom to take drugs, that's the only freedom the left really cares about.

Hobby Lobby should close its doors. Fire everyone and close up shop. Move offshore and become an online retailer with a foreign distribution center.

which is exactly what the owners say they'll do before giving in to this bullcrap...

....another 13,000 who will lose their jobs thanks to BO....

Yeah, we wouldn't want to lose all those fine, high-paying retail jobs.

We know, you're just fine with sitting on yer ass collecting unemployment.

Telling others to shut the fuck up is a bit childish kid, don't you agree?

Of course you don't, there are a lot of you tough guys on tne internet.

Oh yes, I don't practice any religion ;)

Moron.

How am I getting tough? I'm just saying the truth. I should be able to piss on retarded peoples' floors but it's against the law. And you fucking Christians are going to lose this battle and look like foolish selfish cocksuckers in the process.

Moron.

How am I getting tough? I'm just saying the truth. I should be able to piss on retarded peoples' floors but it's against the law. And you fucking Christians are going to lose this battle and look like foolish selfish cocksucker in the process.

You're something shot right outta a pig's ass so you got nowhere to look but up!

Get an original and critical thought in your head, then maybe I'll care what you have to say.

Moron.

you can piss on your own floors.......it's not against the law.....

Blah blah blah. My religion tells me I should break into your hovel and piss on your floor. And I can't do that because it's against the law. Goddamn intrusive, massive overreach by the government that should've never been passed in the first place.

It's against the law because causing harm to another person is not a legitimate exercise of one's Constitutional rights, but you already knew that, of course, so why would you propose such an absurd Straw Man argument unless it is you who are actually "going to lose this one."

And seriously... shut the fuck up. You're going to lose this one and look like a selfish retarded prick in the process.

Sure... I'm the one who looks that way... :lol:

If you say so.

Telling others to shut the fuck up is a bit childish kid, don't you agree?

Of course you don't, there are a lot of you tough guys on tne internet.

Oh yes, I don't practice any religion ;)

Moron.

What's more childish? Telling stupid people to shut the fuck up or suppressing health care to thousands of people because of some retarded fairy tale notions?

Forum List

Back