Hobby Lobby and the Loss of America's Soul

Hobby Lobby should close its doors. Fire everyone and close up shop. Move offshore and become an online retailer with a foreign distribution center.

which is exactly what the owners say they'll do before giving in to this bullcrap...

....another 13,000 who will lose their jobs thanks to BO....

Yeah, we wouldn't want to lose all those fine, high-paying retail jobs.

So being unemployed would be better?

Well we have already established that you are quite childish.....we have also established that you proudly wear the twin mantles of bigotry and hatred.

Telling others to shut the fuck up is a bit childish kid, don't you agree?

Of course you don't, there are a lot of you tough guys on tne internet.

Oh yes, I don't practice any religion ;)

How am I getting tough? I'm just saying the truth. I should be able to piss on retarded peoples' floors but it's against the law. And you fucking Christians are going to lose this battle and look like foolish selfish cocksuckers in the process.

What's more childish? Telling stupid people to shut the fuck up or suppressing health care to thousands of people because of some retarded fairy tale notions?

Because the Christian-owned company maintains that the mandate "violates the religious beliefs for their owners," it's evident that Hobby Lobby must think "religious liberty" is defined in a way other than how it is being defined by liberals at this time.
Ignorant nonsense.

Religious liberty is defined by the Constitution, as interpreted by the Supreme Court. It has nothing to do with ‘liberals.’

The First Amendment prohibits the government from conjoining church and state, it prohibits government from attempting to promote or advance religion, or to enact measures designed to favor one religion over another, or manifest an excessive entanglement with religious dogma.

The First Amendment also prohibits the state from placing restrictions on religious practice, or disallowing given religious expression absent a compelling interest.

The ACA’s requirement that employers provide comprehensive health insurance coverage, including contraceptive therapy, in no way violates the religious tenets or practices of employers.

In the case of Hobby Lobby, the owners are not compelled themselves by the state to use birth control, hence there is no violation of any religious doctrine. What Hobby Lobby’s employees decide to do with their health insurance is a private matter between the employee and the insurer, it’s of no concern of the employer.

And the ACA’s health insurance provisions comport with Commerce Clause jurisprudence where Congress is authorized to regulate appropriate aspects of the workplace, such as ensuring fair hiring practices, a safe workplace, and a uniform compensation policy including wage and health insurance compensation.

This issue is about politics only, not ‘religious liberty,’ it’s about the continued partisan opposition to the ACA only because the measure was signed into law by a democratic president.

Blah blah blah. My religion tells me I should break into your hovel and piss on your floor. And I can't do that because it's against the law. Goddamn intrusive, massive overreach by the government that should've never been passed in the first place.

It's against the law because causing harm to another person is not a legitimate exercise of one's Constitutional rights, but you already knew that, of course, so why would you propose such an absurd Straw Man argument unless it is you who are actually "going to lose this one."

And seriously... shut the fuck up. You're going to lose this one and look like a selfish retarded prick in the process.

Sure... I'm the one who looks that way... :lol:

If you say so.

Go the Supreme Court and fight it then dickhead. But until that point, it's the law, so shut the fuck up. And guess what, you're still going to lose this because this business either needs to provide health care or fuck off and die in which case another company will swoop in and take those idiots' business. God bless America.

Go the Supreme Court and fight it then dickhead. But until that point, it's the law, so shut the fuck up.

I don't have to shut the fuck up. I can say what ever I want. Are you going to stop me?

29689-internet-tough-guys.jpg

And guess what, you're still going to lose this because this business either needs to provide health care or fuck off and die

I'm not losing anything because I don't own Hobby Lobby and I'm pretty sure that the federal government will not force them to fuck off or kill them if they don't comply.

in which case another company will swoop in and take those idiots' business.

Maybe that is what will happen in the end and I imagine the owners will get quite a lucrative buyout from it. Doesn't sound so bad to me, but it's not my business, it's their's. You seem to have a problem with the concept of individual freedom. Given your attitude, I'm not surprised totalitarianism suits you.

Well we have already established that you are quite childish.....we have also established that you proudly wear the twin mantles of bigotry and hatred.

Telling others to shut the fuck up is a bit childish kid, don't you agree?

Of course you don't, there are a lot of you tough guys on tne internet.

Oh yes, I don't practice any religion ;)

What's more childish? Telling stupid people to shut the fuck up or suppressing health care to thousands of people because of some retarded fairy tale notions?

Yeah I'm a bigot because I'm advocating that people shouldn't have elements of their health care suppressed by closed-minded idiots who are completely full of shit. And you didn't answer the question you stupid fuck, you're just prattling on like your opinion actually matters. Once again dickhead, what's more childish... telling stupid people to shut the fuck up or suppressing thousands of peoples' health care because you think some fairy tale is against it?

Forcing someone to purchase insurance that covers abortion pills is in fact forcing someone to go against thier faith.....But Progressive democrats being the fascists they are don't understand that....

comprehension is not your long suit is it.....?

what? i understood what you said, and i am saying its stupid.
You having trouble here skippy?

BO is a baby killer.....not a law for it he didn't support....

BO is forcing Hobby Lobby to supply baby-killing drugs.....

if that's what you think is stupid.....i agree....

obama isnt a baby killer.
Obama can't have abortions.

Hobby lobby doesn't supply drugs stupid.

Yeah I'm a bigot because I'm advocating that people shouldn't have elements of their health care suppressed by closed-minded idiots who are completely full of shit. And you didn't answer the question you stupid fuck, you're just prattling on like your opinion actually matters. Once again dickhead, what's more childish... telling stupid people to shut the fuck up or suppressing thousands of peoples' health care because you think some fairy tale is against it?
Your a bigot cause you do nothing but spit venom at people for exercising their faith. It is a side effect of you being a fascist pig.

Blah blah blah. My religion tells me I should break into your hovel and piss on your floor. And I can't do that because it's against the law. Goddamn intrusive, massive overreach by the government that should've never been passed in the first place.

It's against the law because causing harm to another person is not a legitimate exercise of one's Constitutional rights, but you already knew that, of course, so why would you propose such an absurd Straw Man argument unless it is you who are actually "going to lose this one."

And seriously... shut the fuck up. You're going to lose this one and look like a selfish retarded prick in the process.

Sure... I'm the one who looks that way... :lol:

If you say so.

Go the Supreme Court and fight it then dickhead. But until that point, it's the law, so shut the fuck up. And guess what, you're still going to lose this because this business either needs to provide health care or fuck off and die in which case another company will swoop in and take those idiots' business. God bless America.

No way fucked up brains,,, they have another choice and that is to put their employees on part time, tell them why, and who, and tell them to go vote for bastard liberals again and see where that shit gets em. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh,, and tell em to go pay for their own damn insurance and birth control.

Go the Supreme Court and fight it then dickhead. But until that point, it's the law, so shut the fuck up.

I don't have to shut the fuck up. I can say what ever I want. Are you going to stop me?

29689-internet-tough-guys.jpg

And guess what, you're still going to lose this because this business either needs to provide health care or fuck off and die

I'm not losing anything because I don't own Hobby Lobby and I'm pretty sure that the federal government will not force them to fuck off or kill them if they don't comply.

in which case another company will swoop in and take those idiots' business.

Maybe that is what will happen in the end and I imagine the owners will get quite a lucrative buyout from it. Doesn't sound so bad to me, but it's not my business, it's their's. You seem to have a problem with the concept of individual freedom. Given your attitude, I'm not surprised totalitarianism suits you.

I'm trying to save you from looking like the stupid cocksucker that you are right now. You're losing the argument because you're wrong and what you're advocating won't happen. And you can create any notion of whatever you want me, it's already been proven that you're not that bright. However, you're the one who's advocating taking away peoples' elements of peoples' health care and fucking them out of their right to health care as determined by law. So who's really the bad guy here?

Last edited:

Your a bigot cause you do nothing but spit venom at people for exercising their faith. It is a side effect of you being a fascist pig.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,

That alone says it is the president and his so called law that is wrong you stupid fuck nugget.

:lmao:

we need a new activist group.. let's call it "fuckers rights" to free money. and mawning after pills. or "Rabbit Rights" of America.
"

he can just work around da law. do illegals have fuckers rights and rights to the mawning after fucking all night pill free from the taxpayers of AMerica?

Your inability to actually comprehend what you read is in no way my problem.

Yes, you are indeed a hate filled bigot, and you continue to prove that every time you post.

You are about as childish as it gets kid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back