Hobby Lobby and the Loss of America's Soul

Your a bigot cause you do nothing but spit venom at people for exercising their faith. It is a side effect of you being a fascist pig.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,

That alone says it is the president and his so called law that is wrong you stupid fuck nugget.

Sorry cocksucker but this is about health care and not religion. As much as you want to try to make it about religion, according to the supreme court it is not. Don't like it? Go fight it. But until then according to the law you are wrong. And in that case, I ask you politely to shut the fuck up as your logic is retarded and those of us with a brain are sick of hearing this shit.

I'm trying to save you from looking like the stupid cocksucker that you are right now.

Well, one of us does, but judging by the other commentators here I'm pretty sure it's not me.

You're losing the argument because you're wrong and what you're advocating won't happen.

Maybe not, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

And you can create any notion of whatever you want me, it's already been proven that you're not that bright.

Proven by who?

However, you're the one who's advocating taking away peoples' elements of peoples' health care

When did I do that? Can you quote me?

and fucking them out of their right to health care as determined by law.

Can you cite the part of the Constitution that explicitly deems a right to employer paid health care plans, or any health care at all for that matter?

Your a bigot cause you do nothing but spit venom at people for exercising their faith. It is a side effect of you being a fascist pig.

Sorry you motherfuckin' loser but your faith does not allow you to break the law and fuck other people out of their rights.

he can just work around da law. do illegals have fuckers rights and rights to the mawning after fucking all night pill free from the taxpayers of AMerica?

God damn you're stupid.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,

That alone says it is the president and his so called law that is wrong you stupid fuck nugget.

Sorry cocksucker but this is about health care and not religion. As much as you want to try to make it about religion, according to the supreme court it is not. Don't like it? Go fight it. But until then according to the law you are wrong. And in that case, I ask you politely to shut the fuck up as your logic is retarded and those of us with a brain are sick of hearing this shit.
How does the abortion pill have anything to do with health you ignorant turd?

I'm trying to save you from looking like the stupid cocksucker that you are right now.

Well, one of us does, but judging by the other commentators here I'm pretty sure it's not me.

You're losing the argument because you're wrong and what you're advocating won't happen.

Proven by who?

However, you're the one who's advocating taking away peoples' elements of peoples' health care

Can you cite the part of the Constitution that explicitly deems a right to employer paid health care plans, or any health care at all for that matter?

:party:

Proven by who?

Please, these brain dead conservative hacks would cut their own throats if Fox News told 'em to and if you're judging political and societal will by the ramblings on USMB then that would make me a God. And you can have any moral victory you think you're winning, the tangible result though is you're wrong and brain dead religious people are going to lose this one. You're advocating taking away elements of peoples' health care as family planning and contraception are part of modern health care. This is what the hobby lobby is crying about and they and you need to just stop. And honestly with you cocksuckers perverting the constitution, you're going to throw that in my face? Yeah a multiple century old document doesn't say anything about health care, yet dozens and dozens of laws passed by the citizenry and lawmakers since then do. Don't like it? Go fight it.

Last edited:

How does the abortion pill have anything to do with health you ignorant turd?

As it's a part of family planning as mandated by required health care for employees you stupid fuck.

Proven by who?

Please, these brain dead conservative hacks would cut their own throats if Fox News told 'em to and if your judging political and societal will by the ramblings on USMB then that would make me a God. And you can have moral victory you think you're winning, the tangible result though is you're wrong and brain dead religious people are going to lose this one. You're advocating taking away elements of peoples' health care as family planning and contraception are part of modern health care. This is what the hobby lobby is crying about and they and you need to just stop. And honestly with you cocksuckers perverting the constitution, you're going to throw that in my face? Yeah a multiple century old document doesn't say anything about health care, yet dozens and dozens of laws passed by the citizenry and lawmakers then do. Don't like it? Go fight it.

What made you such a hate filled fascist?

Proven by who?

Please, these brain dead conservative hacks would cut their own throats if Fox News told 'em to and if your judging political and societal will by the ramblings on USMB then that would make me a God. And you can have moral victory you think you're winning, the tangible result though is you're wrong and brain dead religious people are going to lose this one. You're advocating taking away elements of peoples' health care as family planning and contraception are part of modern health care. This is what the hobby lobby is crying about and they and you need to just stop. And honestly with you cocksuckers perverting the constitution, you're going to throw that in my face? Yeah a multiple century old document doesn't say anything about health care, yet dozens and dozens of laws passed by the citizenry and lawmakers then do. Don't like it? Go fight it.

Is that the best you got to the fact that I'm right?

Proven by who?

I'm going to guess three things: poor education, lousy job (if any), and teeny peepee.

I'm going to guess three things: poor education, lousy job (if any), and teeny peepee.

So what are you going to do now that men don't find you appealing? Because obviously you don't have the intelligence or personality to compensate for that. I'm guessing a lot of cats...

Your not right....haven't been in this entire thread....You ignorantly think you have a right to healthcare....You dont. Nor do you have the right to force others into paying for abortion.

Proven by who?

Please, these brain dead conservative hacks would cut their own throats if Fox News told 'em to and if you're judging political and societal will by the ramblings on USMB then that would make me a God. And you can have any moral victory you think you're winning, the tangible result though is you're wrong and brain dead religious people are going to lose this one. You're advocating taking away elements of peoples' health care as family planning and contraception are part of modern health care. This is what the hobby lobby is crying about and they and you need to just stop. And honestly with you cocksuckers perverting the constitution, you're going to throw that in my face? Yeah a multiple century old document doesn't say anything about health care, yet dozens and dozens of laws passed by the citizenry and lawmakers since then do. Don't like it? Go fight it.

don't fight it work around it.:D

You're advocating taking away elements of peoples' health care as family planning and contraception are part of modern health care.

I have done absolutely no such thing whatsoever. Please quote me saying I support taking away elements of people's health care.

This is what the hobby lobby is crying about and they and you need to just stop.

When did they cry to take away elements of people's health care?

And honestly with you cocksuckers perverting the constitution, you're going to throw that in my face?

You're a Constitutional scholar?

Yeah a multiple century old document doesn't say anything about health care

You finally got something right.

yet dozens and dozens of laws passed by the citizenry and lawmakers then do.

The government engages in a lot of things that do not pass Constitutional muster, but that is an entirely different discussion altogether. What I don't get is why people like you support them subverting that document and thus, robbing you of your own freedom.

Don't like it? Go fight it.

Isn't that what Hobby Lobby is doing?

anyone know which justice said this? :eusa_whistle:
Conscientious scruples have not, in the course of the long struggle for religious toleration, relieved the individual from obedience to a general law not aimed at the promotion or restriction of religious beliefs.

Your not right....haven't been in this entire thread....You ignorantly think you have a right to healthcare....You dont. Nor do you have the right to force others into paying for abortion.

Blah blah blah, Jan. 1st asshole. And learn the difference between you're and your please.

So you think using fascism to circumvent the constitution is a good thing and that it makes you right???It doesn't you ignorant ass it makes you a fascist pig.

Fucking amazing how in every way everyday you ignorant progressives show how intolerant and fascist you are.....Sad how utterly stupid you are.....

You're advocating taking away elements of peoples' health care as family planning and contraception are part of modern health care.

I have done absolutely no such thing whatsoever. Please quote me saying I support taking away elements of people's health care.

This is what the hobby lobby is crying about and they and you need to just stop.

When did they cry to take away elements of people's health care?

You're a Constitutional scholar?

You finally got something right.

yet dozens and dozens of laws passed by the citizenry and lawmakers then do.

The government engages in a lot of things that do not pass Constitutional muster, but that is an entirely different discussion altogether. What I don't get is why people like you support them subverting that document and thus, robbing you of your own freedom.

Don't like it? Go fight it.

Isn't that what Hobby Lobby is doing?

Honestly, I hate that you format your posts like this although I appreciate the argument and I apologize for getting uncivil towards you as you're obviously passionate on this issue and trying to debate it with intelligence.

What do you think you're advocating by supporting this stupid business' attempt at suppressing contraception and family planning from their employees' health care? The Hobby Lobby is crying like little bitches because they think their religion entitles them to suppress these things from their employees. And neither one of us is a constitutional scholar and I honestly have no clue what the constitution has to do with any of this. It's bizarre to me that you cite it and sign that you've lost the argument and now you're throwing insane arguments into the mix.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back