Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
While discussing the NRA Clinton said, “I mean ideally what I would love to see is gun owners, responsible gun owners, hunters form a different organization and take back the Second Amendment from these extremists.”
Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists - Breitbart

Virtually all of these people understand that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home

Virtually all of these people understand that the right to keep and bear arms is among those fundamental rights necessary to our system of ordered liberty

Why would any of them listen to Hillary?

While discussing the NRA Clinton said, “I mean ideally what I would love to see is gun owners, responsible gun owners, hunters form a different organization and take back the Second Amendment from these extremists.”
Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists - Breitbart

Virtually all of these people understand that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home

Virtually all of these people understand that the right to keep and bear arms is among those fundamental rights necessary to our system of ordered liberty

I doubt she's going to get much support over this, and her gun grabbing brethren will be mad at her for trying limited outreach.

I hear that the NRA is an extremist organization rather often. Since I'm not a member, I think it might be presumed that I naturally know why.

The thing is, I don't.

I am sure someone here who believes that the NRA is an extremist organization could explain to me why that is so.

Thank you.

I hear that the NRA is an extremist organization rather often. Since I'm not a member, I think it might be presumed that I naturally know why.
The thing is, I don't.
I am sure someone here who believes that the NRA is an extremist organization could explain to me why that is so.
Thank you.
i suspect you will only receive silence, or arguments based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
The NRA: A terrorist organization? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hillary is absolutely right - and as a gun owner and hunter - I support her 100%. The NRA was once a good outfit, and I was a member for many years until extremists hijacked it in 1977. The NRA is part of the problem - not the solution. As Joe Scarborough said: Extremism From "The Survivalist Wing" Of The NRA "Is The Greatest Danger To Gun Rights".

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

In gun lore it’s known as the Revolt at Cincinnati. On May 21, 1977, and into the morning of May 22, a rump caucus of gun rights radicals took over the annual meeting of the National Rifle Association.

The rebels wore orange-blaze hunting caps. They spoke on walkie-talkies as they worked the floor of the sweltering convention hall. They suspected that the NRA leaders had turned off the air-conditioning in hopes that the rabble-rousers would lose enthusiasm.

The Old Guard was caught by surprise. The NRA officers sat up front, on a dais, observing their demise. The organization, about a century old already, was thoroughly mainstream and bipartisan, focusing on hunting, conservation and marksmanship. It taught Boy Scouts how to shoot safely. But the world had changed, and everything was more political now. The rebels saw the NRA leaders as elites who lacked the heart and conviction to fight against gun-control legislation.

And these leaders were about to cut and run: They had plans to relocate the headquarters from Washington to Colorado.

More: How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

well there ya go. she's JUST LIKE OBAMA. Calling MILLIONS of you who are the members of the NRA, Extremist

how anyone can elect someone who TALKS ABOUT them that way is SICKENING

LOL........fAiL

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban

She needs to fire up the progressive base that views here as too moderate........that's all this is. Whoever doesn't get it has the political IQ of a small soap dish.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

What "handgun ban"...? Who's calling for a ban?

"Hillary Clinton has been on board for years with the United Nations’ plans to implement a global ban on small arms. This means a system of registering, banning, and confiscating firearms owned by private citizens"

- See more at: CARLTON: Barack, Hillary and the U.N.: United to take away your guns | The Saline Courier

LOL........fAiL

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban

She needs to fire up the progressive base that views here as too moderate........that's all this is. Whoever doesn't get it has the political IQ of a small soap dish.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

What "handgun ban"...? Who's calling for a ban?

"Hillary Clinton has been on board for years with the United Nations’ plans to implement a global ban on small arms. This means a system of registering, banning, and confiscating firearms owned by private citizens"

- See more at: CARLTON: Barack, Hillary and the U.N.: United to take away your guns | The Saline Courier

01-gun-nut-cartoon.jpg

She's losing so her witch is coming out in shrill wails. she such a ugly woman. can you imagine having to see and listern to that everyday. . screw her and the broom she rode in on

Isn't that like telling free speech supporters to take back the 1st from the ACLU?

If she wants to uphold the 2nd shouldn't she have said the same thing we're told to say about Islam and 'take back the NRA from its' extremists.' Not take back the 2nd from the group who defends the 2nd as though all NRA people are extremists.

If the NRA was taken over by right-wing extremists, so was every liberal organization taken over by left-wing extremists. Now that homosexuals have joined the Boy Scouts, it won't be long before the Boy Scouts are taken over by NAMBLA.

It a tactic of the left to claim everyone is an "extremist" if they don't fall in line with their warped and twisted commie thinking. but actually it is THEY who are the extremist, and we saw that after they stuck in Obama and shoved OScamCare down our throats the people KICKED out their nasty party out of Control of congress.

Forum List

Back