Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists

If she knew anything about gun enthusiasts... She would know the NRA is a harmless public improvement organization. They are there to help the country to be a better place to live in.

Buy more guns and ammo help Obamas economy out... It needs all the help it can get,

I was a member for a long time but I close and burned my membership card after the Sandy hook shootings.
:lol:
OH.....look Hillary is talking about closing loopholes at gun shows. That's today.
Your welcome..
You cannot close a loophole that does not exist.
You have been shown proof that the loophole does not exist innumerable times; you refuse to accept the fact.

I was a member for a long time but I close and burned my membership card after the Sandy hook shootings.
OH.....look Hillary is talking about closing loopholes at gun shows. That's today.
Your welcome..
You have been shown proof that the loophole does not exist innumerable times; you refuse to accept the fact.
Aside from fictions. Nobody shows a dumb proof to me but look.
0655ff0a81254c41471f55c2c07d479d.jpg

I hear that the NRA is an extremist organization rather often. Since I'm not a member, I think it might be presumed that I naturally know why.

The thing is, I don't.

I am sure someone here who believes that the NRA is an extremist organization could explain to me why that is so.

Thank you.

Your welcome..

0782fdf43d7651c90d97397b30868c15.jpg
That's no explanation.

I'm not explaining anything. I'm just showing a fiction coming from CNN.

While discussing the NRA Clinton said, “I mean ideally what I would love to see is gun owners, responsible gun owners, hunters form a different organization and take back the Second Amendment from these extremists.”
Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists - Breitbart

Virtually all of these people understand that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home

Virtually all of these people understand that the right to keep and bear arms is among those fundamental rights necessary to our system of ordered liberty

Why would any of them listen to Hillary?

the second amendment was never understood to protect a private right of gun ownership until scalia put his little paws on it.

justice berger laughed at the concept. so did every other justice before him.

While discussing the NRA Clinton said, “I mean ideally what I would love to see is gun owners, responsible gun owners, hunters form a different organization and take back the Second Amendment from these extremists.”
Hillary to Gun Owners: Take Back The Second Amendment From NRA Extremists - Breitbart

Virtually all of these people understand that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home

Virtually all of these people understand that the right to keep and bear arms is among those fundamental rights necessary to our system of ordered liberty

the second amendment was never understood to protect a private right of gun ownership until scalia put his little paws on it.

Justice Berger can go to hell. The PEOPLE have the right to keep and bear arms, it doesn't get simpler than that.

Your welcome..
Aside from fictions. Nobody shows a dumb proof to me but look.
How does Hillary claiming she will close the 'gun show loophole" prove that there is a 'gun show loophole'?
Why do you refuse to accept the absolute proof that there is no such loophole?

It was also never understood to NOT protect a private right of gun ownership.

Justice Berger can go to hell. The PEOPLE have the right to keep and bear arms, it doesn't get simpler than that.

If they are in a militia involved in the defense of the state under the jurisdiction of congress and the Commander in Chief.

as part of a well-regulated militia....

sorry, marty. justice berger was right... so was every other justice for the almost 200 years before him. scalia is an aberration and just because you like what he says, doesn't make him correct. it makes heller law.... but not good law.

If they are in a militia involved in the defense of the state under the jurisdiction of congress and the Commander in Chief.
Said no SCotUS decision ever.

miller didn't really address the issue of private right of gun ownership head on. that didn't happen til heller.

but the reality is, every justice til wacky scalia knew that there was no private right protected by the 2nd and WELL-REGULATED MILITIA was not just tossed in for pretty language.

So you're saying Progressives don't understand that the concept of the Second Amendment is to keep the government from disarming the People.

OK, got it

So you're saying Progressives don't understand that the concept of the Second Amendment is to keep the government from disarming the People.

OK, got it

it wasn't.

or treason wouldn't have been the only crime contained in the constitution.

:thup:

as part of a well-regulated militia....

sorry, marty. justice berger was right... so was every other justice for the almost 200 years before him. scalia is an aberration and just because you like what he says, doesn't make him correct. it makes heller law.... but not good law.

The STATES have the right to form militas, the PEOPLE keep the right to retain arms.

People in the past would consider banning a law abiding citizen from owning a firearm as ludicrous, its a modern invention.

Forum List

Back