11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
11-year-old ‘bully’ murdered 8-year-old neighbor with a shotgun after dispute over puppy: police

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

McKayla-Dyer-WKRN-800x430.png

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.

I was going to say "White lives matter" here but, its hard being an asshole when something like this happens and I dont know how conservatives (or whites in general) do it.

11-year-old Tennessee boy has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an 8-year-old neighbor girl.

The Jefferson County sheriff said the boy, whose name has not been released, used his father’s 12-gauge single-shot shotgun to kill his next-door neighbor, McKayla Dyer.

The girl had been outside playing about 7:30 p.m. Saturday when the older boy asked to see her puppy, but she told him no, said Latasha Dyer, the girl’s mother.

She said the boy, who had bullied her daughter since moving to the mobile home park in White Pine, went home to get the shotgun and then shot her daughter in the chest.
That is fucking sad. White fathers need to do better.

11?

He'll have fun in juvie, and learn a lot of new tricks

aren't guns suppose to be locked in cabinets away from children?

Can the father be charged with negligence?

Regardless, this kid;s access to guns is not the main problem, but the child himself or the parenting of this child...HOW could he think killing this young girl is the way to settle a dispute? How? How?

11?

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture. No, all out today

Regardless, this kid;s access to guns is not the main problem, but the child himself or the parenting of this child...HOW could he think killing this young girl is the way to settle a dispute? How? How?

IDK

ddebc60d0b5bd4ccfd6f957b517c7bc4.jpg

11?

Why would he get Juvie and an 11 year old boy in Florida that killed a young kid supposedly playing rough with him, would be tried as an adult?

There is no equal justice, under the law in this Nation of ours, as we are told to believe....

Why, progressives capitalize on things like this all the time for political gain... It's called political correctness.

Embrace the suck of progressive America

11?

Why would he get Juvie and an 11 year old boy in Florida that killed a young girl supposedly playing rough with her, would be tried as an adult?

There is no equal justice, under the law in this Nation of ours, as we are told to believe....
well I believe the article stated the boy was eight.

Therein lies the source of the problem.

That kid was raised to believe that you can solve problems with violence. He had a record of being a bully and he had access to lethal weapons.

Obviously his parents failed to teach him how to behave properly and what is even worse, they didn't know themselves to keep guns out of the hands of children.

So if anyone is culpable it is the parents of this murderer and they should be made to take accountability for their negligence.

Why, progressives capitalize on things like this all the time for political gain... It's called political correctness.

Embrace the suck of progressive America

And here is more evidence that gun fetishists are the source of the problem in this nation.

A fool who sees this as a partisan political issue instead of a failure of adequate parenting and basic gun safety.

11?

Why would he get Juvie and an 11 year old boy in Florida that killed a young girl supposedly playing rough with her, would be tried as an adult?

Boy was 11, girl was 8

11?

Boy was 11, girl was 8
yeah misread it and deleted it.

11?

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture. No, all out today

IDK

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture.

Why would I do that?

The kid pulled the trigger,

His crime, his time.

11?

IDK

Aw man, I was hoping you would tell us who's fault this is like walfare and white culture.

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

His slovenly parents and their culture too.

11?

IDK

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

Wow, no 6 degrees of separation this time? The last kid that was shot conservatives said it was the victims fault...

11?

IDK

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

His slovenly parents and their culture too.
what is the culture thingy?

11?

IDK

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

Wow, no 6 degrees of separation this time? The last kid that was shot conservatives said it was the victims fault...
all crimes are unique, one may be one way another another. not odd at all.

11?

IDK

Why would I do that?

His crime, his time.

which 'kid' was that?

Forum List

Back