Trump: ‘Take the guns first, go through due process second’

Actually, it’s another example of the right’s hypocrisy – to continue to support Trump even though he advocates for ‘taking guns’ absent due process, conservatives who are supposed to be ‘defenders’ of the Second Amendment.

No, you are wrong....as usual. I am supporting Desantis, but would vote for Trump. Any republican is better than any democrat. Trump, at the very least, would appoint Supreme court justices given to him by actual conservative legal scholars......while demcorats will appoint hard left, anti-gun extremists who pretend to be Justices on the court.......

Of the two, I'll take Trump...he won't be stuffing the Judiciary and Supreme Court with left wing communist, anti-gun extremists...

What part of my voting for Desantis do you not understand? You idiot.
Again, this illustrates just how ignorant and stupid Trump truly is; Trump has no idea what due process is, he as no understanding of the law, of how government works, or of responsible public policy – it’s further proof that Trump was, and is, unfit to be president.

Again, this illustrates just how ignorant and stupid Trump truly is; Trump has no idea what due process is, he as no understanding of the law, of how government works, or of responsible public policy – it’s further proof that Trump was, and is, unfit to be president.

1) he kept hilary from becoming President
2) instead of hilary appointing 3 Supreme Court Justices, Trump appointed them.

That is really all we needed for him to do...and he did it...

Conservatives have repeatedly spoken out against Red Flag laws which would allow guns to be confiscated from individuals deemed dangerous by the court. Hence, it's a mystery why Trump's supporters, most of whom are all Second Amendment fanatics continue to defend and support someone who wants to step on their Constitutional rights.
A person of even average intelligence, one who doesn't have knee-jerk reactions and even less controlled belief systems, would manage to grasp that MAYBE 75 million human beings didn't vote for him because they are of subnormal intelligence OR that they are members of s cult of delusion.
He's the only candidate willing to try to resist the insanity in DC.

As for red flag laws, that one's easy. Have a plan for anyone who shows up unannounced on your doorstep, REGARDLESS of who sent them. The idea that most states include Due Process in these laws is pure bullshit. On average, the script reads like this:
A complaint is made, sometimes anonymously, cops arrive and if they are resisted, they start shooting. If they aren't resisted, they proceed to shred 2A, 4A, 5A... The "suspect's" weapons and digital devices are taken and unless they have access to LOTS of financial resources, they never get them back.

For my part, I don't expect Trump to save me and mine. That's MY job. If he is elected and starts down that path, he'd still be no worse than the DC Junta that is in place now.

I will vote for trump just as voted for bush and then helped shoot down his plan to award amnesty for illegal aliens
What’s particularly wrong and reprehensible is you’ll vote for Trump again although he committed historic, treasonous crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, attempting to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and attempting to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

What’s particularly wrong and reprehensible is you’ll vote for Trump again although he committed historic, treasonous crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, attempting to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and attempting to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.
I will vote for trump because everything you wrote above is a lib lie

The left has been breaking the rules ever since trump won the 2016 election

Conservatives have repeatedly spoken out against Red Flag laws which would allow guns to be confiscated from individuals deemed dangerous by the court. Hence, it's a mystery why Trump's supporters, most of whom are all Second Amendment fanatics continue to defend and support someone who wants to step on their Constitutional rights.
Because he was much less noxious than Hillary, or Slow Joe.
has it ever crossed your TDS soaked brain that trump supporters understand trump has things they dont like but are willing to fight him on those things while supporting the things they do like??

I doubt anything has crossed your mind since you got the TDS,,
Nothing crosses his mind.

Yes it's true Trump said it. Then backed away when he knew he fucked up.

Keep foaming at the mouth. Maybe you'll give yourself an aneurism.

has it ever crossed your TDS soaked brain that trump supporters understand trump has things they dont like but are willing to fight him on those things while supporting the things they do like??

I doubt anything has crossed your mind since you got the TDS,,
Exactly but these idiots will go along with Jo Biden because they are in a cult.

It’s easy. It takes more critical thinking on the part of his followers to disagree with Trump then just accept literally everything he says even if it’s contradictory. When people are taught young never to question the Bible or any other authority or anyone they’re committed to, it’s a habit they have for the rest if their life. That’s what Humpers have in common.

1701643200486.png

Extreme risk protection orders are perfectly lawful and Constitutional, in no manner violating the Second Amendment as gunowners are afforded comprehensive due process.

Men with guns are sent by the government to literally enter one's home and confiscate one's gun without the person who is being infringed upon ever knowing that there was some ''proceeding'' where some busybody said, oh nos, I feel threatened by that guy because he says things that scare me and he owns a gun.

You're in dire need of re-education.

Men with guns are sent by the government to literally enter one's home and confiscate one's gun without the person who is being infringed upon ever knowing that there was some ''proceeding'' where some busybody said, oh nos, I feel threatened by that guy because he says things that scare me and he owns a gun.

You're in dire need of re-education.
Hes an anti rights fascist

In what world should people have to relinquish their liberties in order to placate frightened nobodies?

Get real...

Do you understand the concept of Constitutional "intent"? You Democrats love to play games with "Rights" when the devil is usually in the details.
I wont answer the Mod until his balls or vagina get pubic hair, so i am going to put my two cents in on your reply. If a felon who served his time and then should be allowed to vote, should then be able to own a weapon, since he paid for his crimes. But the Marxists wont, because they know the vote is more dangerous than the weapon...

Forum List

Back