The NRA: A terrorist organization?

Sheeple believe that, because Obama wants them to believe that. I thought it was ISIS that is the terrorist group, but it has been the NRA out there sawing people's heads all this time?? Shit! I had better turn my guns in immediately so you don't accuse me of being a terrorist too!

Stupid Americans!
The NRA has been around since 1871. And in all that time nobody has labeled them terrorists until now. This is another lefty ploy to disarm America for Obama's kids in Iran.

The NRA is definitely not a terrorist organization. Unless, of course, you try to take our guns.

The Black Lives Matter organization called the NRA a terrorist organization

The same group that complains about cops shooting black people.

Yet America's fascist, despotic, anti-democratic gun control regime takes guns away from blacks far out of proportion to other races, especially whites, leaving them ever more firmly in the hands of white supremacist cops and former cops only.

Second Amendment? "That's not how I was raised. I was taught in school that guns are bad, guns are evil, and guns kill people."

No. There is a better way.

blackgunsmatter – Through the BLACK GUNS MATTER movement we educate and inform urban communities on their 2nd amendment rights and responsibilities.

The Black Lives Matter organization called the NRA a terrorist organization

The same group that complains about cops shooting black people.

Yet America's fascist, despotic, anti-democratic gun control regime takes guns away from blacks far out of proportion to other races, especially whites, leaving them ever more firmly in the hands of white supremacist cops and former cops only.

Second Amendment? "That's not how I was raised. I was taught in school that guns are bad, guns are evil, and guns kill people."

No. There is a better way.

blackgunsmatter – Through the BLACK GUNS MATTER movement we educate and inform urban communities on their 2nd amendment rights and responsibilities.

BLM "What do we want?"

"Dead Cops"

"When do we want them?"

"Now"

Sounds like a straight up legit organization to me

-Geaux

Forum List

Back