Hillary Supporters Back Repealing Bill of Rights

Well when you have those videos please let us know.

YouTube has dozens of them.

stupid tea party idiots - YouTube

Hence, by your own standard, I have conclusively proven all conservatives are morons. That's not my standard, of course, being I don't do cherrypicking fallacies. But since that is your standard, you need to explain your double standard and hypocrisy on this issue.

Well, pssst: let 'em do it, because while they are in mommy and daddy's basement, laughing over some vids, millions are out enlarging the Democratic coalition.

So, I think it's pretty much a win-win for us.

:D

It doesn't matter what the video maker believes, the problem is that your average American can't tell you any 3 of the original bill of rights

"any 3 of the original bill of rights"

Uhm, no.

There was only 1 Bill of Rights, with 10 amendments, which were passed en masse, if I recall.

Were you perhaps trying to refer to amendments with the number 3?

Because there were not three different Bills of Rights.

Um, that's trying to play semantics.

You know exactly what he meant.

This is Rabbis thread

I'm the one posting videos of how stupid liberal are dude!

I'm posting in this thread, too.
Doesn't make it mine

jus sayin

No, it doesn't make it yours, because YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING.

I am!

Just saying!

:lol:

Words have meaning.

Just because you hijacked someone else's thread, doesn't make it your thread

Um, they blended me into someone else's thread, that's not hijacking, moron!

:lol:

That's not what you said, though.

Use your words (minus the insults)

All that proves is that if you ask some Hillary supporter "Do you support Hillary Clinton to_________" they will agree.
(Note: the video is edited to focus on those that did not really listen. I'm pretty sure he came across a number of people that were Hillary supporters and disagreed with repealing the Bill of Rights. )

It can be Bill of Rights
Ban abortion
Castrate all men
Kill all the children

They would nod in agreement, because they did not listen to the whole question. Happens a lot when people are focused on something else. Except that guy in the hat at the end. He is an idiot!

However, Hillary platform does not include repealing the Bill of Rights. This is a joke and if you are taking this seriously, then the joke is on you for believing it.

Hence, by your own standard, I have conclusively proven all conservatives are morons. That's not my standard, of course, being I don't do cherrypicking fallacies. But since that is your standard, you need to explain your double standard and hypocrisy on this issue.

Well, pssst: let 'em do it, because while they are in mommy and daddy's basement, laughing over some vids, millions are out enlarging the Democratic coalition.

And You honestly still think Hillary is going to be your candidate.

Coalition?

The Republicans will have a debate.

Your side is afraid to even get Hillary in a debate! :lol:

Democrat debates vanish: 6 scheduled, none in works

Democrat debates vanish 6 scheduled none in works

It doesn't matter what the video maker believes, the problem is that your average American can't tell you any 3 of the original bill of rights

"any 3 of the original bill of rights"

Uhm, no.

There was only 1 Bill of Rights, with 10 amendments, which were passed en masse, if I recall.

Were you perhaps trying to refer to amendments with the number 3?

Because there were not three different Bills of Rights.

Um, that's trying to play semantics.

You know exactly what he meant.

Uhm, no.

It's called correct use of the English language.

Smart people know this.

Dumb people vote Republican - early, and often!!

Nobody wants to repeal the bill of rights you idiot.

Perhaps... but the point is that Hillary supporters are clueless morons. Just watch the video.

Perhaps... but the point is that Hillary supporters are clueless morons. Just watch the video.

Gee, you found some idiots who support Clinton. Congratulations. Claudette who hates Obama thought Scott Walker was a billionaire the other day. So I guess that means that all people who hate Obama are daft bitches who can't see past their own anger?

Gee, you found some idoiots who support Clinton. Congratulations. Claudette who hates Obama thought Scott Walker was a billionaire the other day. So I guess that means that all people who hate Obama are daft bitches who can't see past their own anger?

How on Earth did you reach that conclusion? Are you the real Sandra Fluke....??

The millions you speak of that are enlarging the democrats coalition are all illegals that the democrats refuse to get rid of. nothing less than treason on the part of the anti American democrats.

I support the bill of rights be it freedom of speech, our right to own a gun or not to be spied on. I don't think the people in the video understands what they're asking for or they're just foolish people.

I agree. They are foolish and apparently don't know what they are talking about.

The Bill of Rights is here to stay and no person or group of people would ever succeed if they did try to remove it.

The whole thing is a bunch of bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

I support the bill of rights be it freedom of speech, our right to own a gun or not to be spied on. I don't think the people in the video understands what they're asking for or they're just foolish people.

I agree. They are foolish and apparently don't know what they are talking about.

The Bill of Rights is here to stay and no person or group of people would ever succeed if they did try to remove it.

I think you are wrong, givin the chance, the boy in the whitehouse would be over joyed at getting rid of it and re-writing it in favor of his terrorist muslim friends.

I think you are wrong, givin the chance, the boy in the whitehouse would be over joyed at getting rid of it and re-writing it in favor of his terrorist muslim friends.

He could try, which I doubt he would do, but he wouldn't be successful.

The Bill or Rights will be here long after we are all in our graves.

He could try, which I doubt he would do, but he wouldn't be successful.

The Bill or Rights will be here long after we are all in our graves.

It's a nice idea. but Obama has openly assaulted the 1st amendment on a dozen occasions, including Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the poor. On the HL question, the SCOTUS smacked Obama and the anti-liberty left down, a win for the BOR/1st amendment.

But the the LSOTP folded without a fight, the 1st lost to Obama and those dedicated to the eradication of civil rights - the democrats.

Gee, you found some idoiots who support Clinton. Congratulations. Claudette who hates Obama thought Scott Walker was a billionaire the other day. So I guess that means that all people who hate Obama are daft bitches who can't see past their own anger?

You're the one taking the words of a few and attributing them to the whole. So I did the same thing with Claudette. Gee, you don't like being lumped in with other shit mongers? Too bad I suppose. Perhaps you can have a talk with the OP and tell her to knock it off?

You're the one taking the words of a few and attributing them to the whole. So I did the same thing with Claudette. Gee, you don't like being lumped in with other shit mongers? Too bad I suppose. Perhaps you can have a talk with the OP and tell her to knock it off?

Once again you can go fuck yourself Shit Ingot.

Of course, as I said, its anatomically impossible but being as your so perfect and all. I'm sure you'll manage just fine.

Oh and lumping you in with the other idiots is just fine with me. After all you can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back