Hillary Supporters Back Repealing Bill of Rights

I support the bill of rights be it freedom of speech, our right to own a gun or not to be spied on. I don't think the people in the video understands what they're asking for or they're just foolish people.
The video says otherwise, idiot

democrats are waging open war to end civil rights.

I doubt the morons in the video even know what the Bill of Rights are

You have a point. I doubt they do!

I remember a day when you could not pass high school, UNLESS you took a test on the Bill of Rights and could name them correctly.

UNLESS you could write the Preamble of the Constitution from memory.

Those days are sadly gone. I don't think these idiots have a clue. The problem is they THINK they have a clue. Our liberal propaganda masters, I mean Teachers, are filling their heads with "self esteem," not knowledge.
They had to get rid of the requirment to know the bill of rights,
in the first place it offends liberals
and, in the second place, liberal politicians learned long ago that their biggest enemy was an informed population.

Just makes it easier to control the sheep if they dont realize there is a gate that leads out of the pen.

And that's the thing, these people don't have a clue.

They are not taught about this country anymore, or our Constitution.

They are profoundly, profoundly dumb.

But they think they are smart, because their heads are full of "self esteem" not knowledge.

So you picked "

Owsley County is a county located in the Eastern Coalfield region of the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 4,755, making it the second-least populous county in Kentucky.

5 Cities With Huge Populations Living On Food Stamps

• Oct. 19, 2010, 1:04 PM
baltimore.jpg

The number of Americans receiving food stamps rose to a record high of 41.8 million in July after a 20-month climb, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture earlier this month.

By 2010, over a quarter of the total population in 239 counties was receiving food stamps. Most of these are small rural counties, but they also include major urban areas like Philadelphia and New York.

County by county, food stamp use does not always correlate to poverty. While food stamps reach about two-thirds of those eligible nationwide, this ranges widely between states, from California enrolling just 50% of those eligible to Missouri enrolling 98% of those eligible.

Oh wow.

So, that's what you have?

Trying to change the subject to foodstamps?

Start your own thread about it dude?

Stop desperately trying to change the subject on mine!

:lol:

Go fuck yourself, I replied to another poster.

It ain't all about your ignorant ass .............

images

Oh wow, the liberals are really losing it here!

They can't derail this thread no matter what they do.

Now, they are getting upset because the op actually replies in her own thread!

That's comedy!

I am not a liberal you stupid fuck ...............

Then don't derail my thread.

You want to talk about food stamps, go start another thread.

This is about how stupid Hillary supporters and liberals in general are.
This is Rabbis thread

This is once again proof that our resident fake rabid rabbi rabbit is absolutely insane.

Oh, Rabbi:

365-173

-and-

332-206

Go suck an egg.

Now, to the totally stupid and nonsensical OP, put forth by a fuckwad who probably still doesn't know how to put his pants on in the morning after his night of incontinence:

Mark Dice is a Ron Paulian conspiracy nut. He is the one who made the vid that is the core of this OP. He found a person stupid enough to not know what the Bill of Rights is and somehow, in the fucked up rabid rabbi rabbit's small ameobe brain, this person is supposed to stand for all Democrats. In fact, the dumb person who said this even said she was neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but she is a Hillary supporter. So, she is a dumb Hillary supporter.

Do I really need to trot out all the unbeliavably stupid Tea Partiers who cannot even spell "Constitution" correctly?

Dear mods: this is a flame-bait thread.
It doesn't matter what the video maker believes, the problem is that your average American can't tell you any 3 of the original bill of rights

Oh wow.

So, that's what you have?

Trying to change the subject to foodstamps?

Start your own thread about it dude?

Stop desperately trying to change the subject on mine!

images

That's comedy!

This is Rabbis thread

I'm the one posting videos of how stupid liberal are dude!

Well when you have those videos please let us know.

YouTube has dozens of them.

stupid tea party idiots - YouTube

Hence, by your own standard, I have conclusively proven all conservatives are morons. That's not my standard, of course, being I don't do cherrypicking fallacies. But since that is your standard, you need to explain your double standard and hypocrisy on this issue.

You know, I haven't been in school in 35 years. I bet I get some of the words wrong, but here goes:

We the People, of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty, for ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States of America.

Part of the test, you used to have to take to pass your Senior year in High school.

AND to pass Eighth Grade in California. Took the course twice because I moved from California to Ohio.

From memory. How many of those morons in those videos can do that?

images

That's comedy!

This is Rabbis thread

I'm posting in this thread, too.
Doesn't make it mine

jus sayin

That's comedy!

This is Rabbis thread

Doesn't make it mine

jus sayin

No, it doesn't make it yours, because YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING.

I am!

Just saying!

You know what I love about these types of threads?

USMB nutters need to be fed some video of random people being interviewed to find some "liberals" who don't know shit about this nation or its politics.

Meanwhile....all we USMB libs need to do is read the dopey posts of a few dozen USMB nutbags...right here on this forum.....to find conservative idiots.

These are supposed to be the interested, knowlegeable conservatives. Its awesome how fucking stupid they are.

Post one with examples!

Having trouble clicking a link? Denying that many videos of stupid conservatives exist is pointless. There's no point in filling the thread with dueling "Liberals are stupid! No conservatives are stupid!" videos. That's not necessary for my point. I just had to show that stupid-conservative-videos exist in large quantities, and I did.

Here's the point.

You say videos of stupid liberals show how all liberals are stupid.

You will not say videos of stupid conservatives show how all conservatives are stupid.

Why the double standard?

USMB nutters need to be fed some video of random people being interviewed to find some "liberals" who don't know shit about this nation or its politics.

Meanwhile....all we USMB libs need to do is read the dopey posts of a few dozen USMB nutbags to find the same kind of idots who claim to be conservative.

These are supposed to be the interested, knowlegeable conservatives. Its awesome how fucking stupid they are.

You know what I love?

Liberals whining it's not fair to point out how stupid liberal are because they think conservatives are stupid.

Boo hoo, conservatives can talk back!

Oh get a WAAAAAMBULENCE!

This is Rabbis thread

Doesn't make it mine

jus sayin

I am!

Just saying!

Words have meaning.

Just because you hijacked someone else's thread, doesn't make it your thread

Meanwhile....all we USMB libs need to do is read the dopey posts of a few dozen USMB nutbags to find the same kind of idots who claim to be conservative.

You know what I love?

Liberals whining it's not fair to point out how stupid liberal are because they think conservatives are stupid.

Oh get a WAAAAAMBULENCE!

You see no whining, dummy. You see mocking. You are one of the idiot nutters here, by the way.

Post one with examples!

Having trouble clicking a link? Denying that many videos of stupid conservatives exist is pointless. There's no point in filling the thread with dueling "Liberals are stupid! No conservatives are stupid!" videos. That's not necessary for my point. I just had to show that stupid-conservative-videos exist in large quantities, and I did.

Here's the point.

You say videos of stupid liberals show how all liberals are stupid.

You will not say videos of stupid conservatives show how all conservatives are stupid.

Why the double standard?

What double standard?

I've posted actual videos.

You just post a link and expect me to wade through a lot of videos you claim have the content you want, but you won't provide.

I could do the same thing. Give you a google link and expect you to wade through a lot of videos but I'm not doing that, I PROVIDE SPECIFIC VIDEOS.

You are the one trying to have the double standard!

You know what I love?

Oh get a WAAAAAMBULENCE!

You see no whining, dummy. You see mocking. You are one of the idiot nutters here, by the way.

Yeah, because you can't refute the op, so trying to derail with lame flames is all you have.

Noted!

It doesn't matter what the video maker believes, the problem is that your average American can't tell you any 3 of the original bill of rights

"any 3 of the original bill of rights"

Uhm, no.

There was only 1 Bill of Rights, with 10 amendments, which were passed en masse, if I recall.

Were you perhaps trying to refer to amendments with the number 3?

Because there were not three different Bills of Rights.

This is Rabbis thread

Doesn't make it mine

jus sayin

I am!

Just saying!

Words have meaning.

Just because you hijacked someone else's thread, doesn't make it your thread

Um, they blended me into someone else's thread, that's not hijacking, moron!

Forum List

Back