Hillary Supporters Back Repealing Bill of Rights

Nobody wants to repeal the bill of rights you idiot.
Spoken like a lemming that didn't watch the video
Of course she didnt. She's one of the biggest liars here. I am sure she is a 300lb Asian tranny named Ming.
Why must people always insult others by gender.
Leave the trans community out of this, they have enough problems without being associated with people like this.
Where is the insult?

Yes, this belongs in politics and not a flame. This is about why the country is in such a mess. I frankly blame the liberal education system. They have churned out a nation that is DUMB! Oh they have self esteem and THINK they are smart, but they are DUMB! Dumber than a bag of hammers, that is what this nation has become. This is a classic example:

VIDEO: HILLARY SUPPORTERS CALL FOR REPEALING BILL OF RIGHTS
"You can't have the rules of yesteryear now"

Hillary Clinton supporters in San Diego would support a move by the 2016 presidential frontrunner to repeal the bill of rights, another shocking illustration of how many Americans are completely ignorant on basic issues.

Dice’s video once again illustrates not just how profoundly dumb many Americans are when it comes to any political issue, but how ignorant they are of their own country’s history and the hard fought freedoms they now enjoy, as well as how easy it is to attain consent from the general public for the most outrageous things just by using trendy buzzwords.

Video Hillary Supporters Call For Repealing Bill of Rights Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

The Dems like their voters to be dumb. It's so much easier to spoon feed them propaganda that way.

The Dems like their voters to be dumb. It's so much easier to spoon feed them propaganda that way.

And it's obviously working. You tell them a liberal is for it, and these liberals will Zeig Heil and goosestep right after it.

Dumb, Dumb, DUMB!

How's that GOP clown car working out so far?

Wow that was desperate.

When you can show a video of conservatives wanting to do away with the Bill of Rights, let me know.

Until then, lame attempts to change the subject, aren't going to fly.

:lol:

Nobody wants to repeal the bill of rights you idiot.
Spoken like a lemming that didn't watch the video
Of course she didnt. She's one of the biggest liars here. I am sure she is a 300lb Asian tranny named Ming.
Why must people always insult others by gender.
Leave the trans community out of this, they have enough problems without being associated with people like this.
Where is the insult?
By refering to her as a tranny. Most trans people are way smarter than to be associated with that.
would be like me associating you to retards. Just wouldnt be right.

How dumb are conservatives?

Dumb enough to all post the same stupid thread whenever their masters instruct them to.

Such good little sheep, these conservatives. They get their marching orders, and they all rush to the message boards and breathlessly post away what they just copied.

Oh, they're also dumb enough to fall for cherrypicking fallacy propaganda. Anyone can interview a bunch of people and find some dumb ones. Only conservatives are dumb enough to think that means something.

You people are pathetic..You show a video and think it's actual and factual? Since every person ask answered the same way. I can see how it's scripted...

This liberal is smart enough to have a better job than a Wal Green's clerk like the OP.She must have missed the bus.....

Forum List

Back