Hillary Supporters Back Repealing Bill of Rights

Nobody wants to repeal the bill of rights you idiot.

Perhaps... but the point is that Hillary supporters are clueless morons. Just watch the video.

Perhaps... but the point is that Hillary supporters are clueless morons. Just watch the video.

Gee, you found some idoiots who support Clinton. Congratulations. Claudette who hates Obama thought Scott Walker was a billionaire the other day. So I guess that means that all people who hate Obama are daft bitches who can't see past their own anger?

How on Earth did you reach that conclusion? Are you the real Sandra Fluke....??

You're the one taking the words of a few and attributing them to the whole. So I did the same thing with Claudette. Gee, you don't like being lumped in with other shit mongers? Too bad I suppose. Perhaps you can have a talk with the OP and tell her to knock it off?

After all you can't fix stupid.

As you prove daily.

Yup. I'm sure you fuck yourself daily as well.

You can't fix stupid and stupid you are.

The Dems like their voters to be dumb. It's so much easier to spoon feed them propaganda that way.

We all know there are a lot of people out there who are not that bright, and the fact is they vote Democrat and Republican. If you think not, then please explain this one:

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That s 99 White

And being white is not what I'm pointing out here. This county votes 95% Republican yet has more people on food stamps per capita then any county in the US. Those be some dumb white folk.

Maybe you should move there, you'll fit right in, well maybe not, I bet most of those folks know how to use "then" and "than".

If any proof were needed that Hillary Clinton supporters are sheep who will jump over a cliff if she says so, here it is. Liberalism is a mental illness. No question.
These Hillary Supporters Want Her to Repeal the Bill of Rights if She s Elected President - YouTube

These gotcha videos aren't worth the electrons they are printed on.

It would take me 15 minutes to find 10 right wingers who would want to deny First Amendment protections for Muslims.
Then go for it. Or show us some videos of people doing that on YouTube. If it's so easy someone must have done it already, right?

Gee, you found some idoiots who support Clinton. Congratulations. Claudette who hates Obama thought Scott Walker was a billionaire the other day. So I guess that means that all people who hate Obama are daft bitches who can't see past their own anger?

You're the one taking the words of a few and attributing them to the whole. So I did the same thing with Claudette. Gee, you don't like being lumped in with other shit mongers? Too bad I suppose. Perhaps you can have a talk with the OP and tell her to knock it off?

Why? And miss the opportunity to read your hilarious posts?

And I stand by my comments, anybody that would vote for Hillary is an idiot... and apparently they are.

If any proof were needed that Hillary Clinton supporters are sheep who will jump over a cliff if she says so, here it is. Liberalism is a mental illness. No question.
These Hillary Supporters Want Her to Repeal the Bill of Rights if She s Elected President - YouTube

These gotcha videos aren't worth the electrons they are printed on.

It would take me 15 minutes to find 10 right wingers who would want to deny First Amendment protections for Muslims.

Nor would it take you very long to find 10 left wingers who would want to deny First Amendment protections for Christians.

You people are pathetic..You show a video and think it's actual and factual? Since every person ask answered the same way. I can see how it's scripted...

Prove that!
This liberal is smart enough to have a better job than a Wal Green's clerk like the OP.She must have missed the bus.....

Still missing by a mile!

Oh, boy that op has your panties in a twist!

And here's another video of how DUMB liberal voters are!

Too funny

The Dems like their voters to be dumb. It's so much easier to spoon feed them propaganda that way.

We all know there are a lot of people out there who are not that bright, and the fact is they vote Democrat and Republican. If you think not, then please explain this one:

And being white is not what I'm pointing out here. This county votes 95% Republican yet has more people on food stamps per capita then any county in the US. Those be some dumb white folk.

Maybe you should move there, you'll fit right in, well maybe not, I bet most of those folks know how to use "then" and "than".

Yea, I used it correctly. You are the dumb shit that thinks I did not. Sometimes it is better to remain quiet than to prove yourself a fool.

Why? And miss the opportunity to read your hilarious posts?

And I stand by my comments, anybody that would vote for Hillary is an idiot... and apparently they are.

Oh well, you've lost 2 elections in a row, you're about to lose a third. Perhaps you can tell us, after being a loser for so long, are you still surprised when you are rejected?

Yea, I used it correctly. You are the dumb shit that thinks I did not. Sometimes it is better to remain quiet than to prove yourself a fool.
actually you didnt and you're too stupid to admit it. Your post was a massive fail.

Well then, you're dumber than a box of rocks. You should take your own advise.

Than vs Then - Difference and Comparison Diffen
Than

Meaning Used to draw a comparison between two or more items.

Then
Used in relation to time and the order in which events occur.

Well then, you're dumber than a box of rocks. You should take your own advise.
Than would be used to compare, then would be a reference to time
the proper word in question should have been THAN since it was a comparison of a specific county vs any other county.

Just saying. I make a point, then I go away rather than stick around.

however, the common misuse of the than over then does not make the entire post a fail.

actually you didnt and you're too stupid to admit it. Your post was a massive fail.

Ahh, the magic "Greece" predictor is at it again.

Haven't you had enough enemas for one day, Incontinentia?

And what, pray tell, do food stamps have to do with this thread?

Or are you just plain old brain-damaged?

Why don't you ask you fellow brain dead commiecrat, it brought up the subject.

This is once again proof that our resident fake rabid rabbi rabbit is absolutely insane.

Oh, Rabbi:

365-173

-and-

332-206

Go suck an egg.

Now, to the totally stupid and nonsensical OP, put forth by a fuckwad who probably still doesn't know how to put his pants on in the morning after his night of incontinence:

Mark Dice is a Ron Paulian conspiracy nut. He is the one who made the vid that is the core of this OP. He found a person stupid enough to not know what the Bill of Rights is and somehow, in the fucked up rabid rabbi rabbit's small ameobe brain, this person is supposed to stand for all Democrats. In fact, the dumb person who said this even said she was neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but she is a Hillary supporter. So, she is a dumb Hillary supporter.

Do I really need to trot out all the unbeliavably stupid Tea Partiers who cannot even spell "Constitution" correctly?

Dear mods: this is a flame-bait thread.
Oh look, it's resident butt hurt, still smarting because i called the Greek default months in advance. That really put some sand in your mangina, didnt it?
Try these numbers:
$20Trillion
91Million. Try denying those.

When you can't argue facts you attack the source. This is typical. Please post videos of, say, Rand Paul supporters arguing to abolish the bill of rights. Post proof that these were all paid actors pretending to supprt Hillary. Do something other than sound fucking stupid.

You made a prediction, you lost -and you lost big time. You predicted that Greece would be kicked out of the Eurozone within 6 months, and your prediction did not come true. Today is August 3rd and Greece is STILL in the Eurozone. Your prediction was up on July 26th, one week ago.

You are a pathetic, moronic liar, you dottering old fool.

Please show us where Hillary Clinton has ever said she is for abolishing the Bill of Rights. You do realize that Mark Dice lied, right? Oh, wait, you are an insane RWNJ, you lie, anway. Ok, forget that question.

OH, and I will never, ever let you live down the Greece prediction. Ever.

You are maybe the worst liar of all in USMB, and I will expose you at every turn.

Now, go shit your pants again, like you always do, old man.
The only people that seem to believe she's getting rid of the BOR is the Hilary supporters in the video

Wow just can't get that sand out of your mangina because I called Greece's default months ago, can you?
Anyway, instead of deflecting and name calling why dont you address the fact that some Hillary supporters obviously are OK with repealing the Bill of Rights? Do you think it's because they dont know what the BoR is? Or is it that they really do want a benevolent Big Daddy Gummint to dictate what everyone can and can't say and do?

Forum List

Back