Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

Aqua Buddha is a joke.
I forgot all about that. :lol:

Fortunately Uncyclopedia re-members:

Aqua Buddhism (Palin language/Sanskrit: बौद्ध धर्म Ya Betcha) is a religion and philosophy encompassing a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices, largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Guatemala, commonly known as the Aqua Buddha (Pāli/Sanskrit "the watery awakened one"), as told through Rand Paul. Aqua Buddha was a good friend of Davy Crockett and lived and taught in the remote backwoods of Kain-tuckee some time between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE (commonly known as "dem good ol' days").

:cool:

Last edited:
This thread is easily summarized.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And they call Ron Paul supporters "bots." :rolleyes:

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

I'm not quite following you. You're saying that cheney and W allowed 9/11 to happen. Granted, I'll go along with you on Iraq. I never was in that hunt but a conspiracy of that magnitude just doesn't fly. For one, bush and cheney weren't smart enough, two, conspiracies never work. Hopefully, you did notice that I condemned both of these worthless parties.

Last edited:
Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

Horseshit. The only Hillary has done is lie, equivocate and propagandize. Just because those Dim senators were kissing her ass doesn't mean she is any great shakes. They're all expecting she may become president one day, so they want to get started kissing her ass as early as they can.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

:clap2:

Not to mention the cheap grandstanding about "the worst tragedy since 9/11 and I really mean that", with Sandy Hook a month past, with Aurora and Oak Creek and Tucson and Ft. Hood, with Sandy and Katrina...

I was looking for her to say "is there a question in there Senator, or should I come back tomorrow?"

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

"Mind your betters"? So what your saying is he can disrespect her all he wants since she isnt anyones better.

remember all the "respect" the Dims showed for Condoleeza Rice? Strange, but neither do I.

Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

He is putrid.

he's a spoiled little brat.

it seems the more i see, that these sons of accomplished men aren't half the men their fathers are.

he's so clueless...

He is putrid.

he's a spoiled little brat.

it seems the more i see, that these sons of accomplished men aren't half the men their fathers are.

I always say, "talent skips a generation".

Look at Hank Williams Junior. Or Michael Powell.

All of you defending Hillary and this administration over the Benghazi fiasco would have raked Bush over the coals for this if this had happened during his presidency. There is no excuse for what happened that day and anyone with even an ounce of objectivity knows that.

It's amazing how partisanship can be so powerful that it will deprive someone of even a little bit of decency.

Umm.....Bush gave up four simultaneous attacks that took down both WTC towers, smashed the Pentagon and killed three thousand Americans and he was not raked over the coals

:clap2:

Not to mention the cheap grandstanding about "the worst tragedy since 9/11 and I really mean that", with Sandy Hook a month past, with Aurora and Oak Creek and Tucson and Ft. Hood, with Sandy and Katrina...

I was looking for her to say "is there a question in there Senator, or should I come back tomorrow?"

Her only defense was to scream and yell which offered no insight into the tragedies. No accountability. No responsibility. A more apt question would have been for him to ask her: Where is the accountability?

Has anyone demanded that Obama or Biden testify under oath? . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

I didn't think so.

Did Bush or Cheney ever testify under oath?

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

The proper context is everything. That wasn't her total statement, I think that she was sincere in her grief and feeling towards the families of those 4 people. Here's exactly what she said:
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place."

I didn't think so.

Did Bush or Cheney ever testify under oath?

What President or VP has ever testified under oath?

The question is a non sequitur. That's what some people do when they know the facts aren't on their side.

Rand Paul just said that Clinton was flat out lying and that there was definitely a political cover up concerning Benghazi. He believes that the cover up was dealing with the CIA running guns out of Libya into Turkey with the end user being the resistance in Syria.

what an idiot he is.
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

The proper context is everything. That wasn't her total statement, I think that she was sincere in her grief and feeling towards the families of those 4 people. Here's exactly what she said:
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place."

The difference is that in the later case Hillary was lying.

Any 5-year-old understands that.

She's cuckoo. Yelling, screaming tirades, passing off her responsibilities, being unaccountable etc. But hey, the filmaker is in jail.

What's he in jail for? Was it specifically because he made the movie or is it something else?

Rand Paul (just now) also said that he believes that the filmmaker and his film were blamed in an effort to deflect the real reason (which was gun running) as far away from the CIA Annex in Benghazi as possible.

Forum List

Back