Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

:clap2:

Not to mention the cheap grandstanding about "the worst tragedy since 9/11 and I really mean that", with Sandy Hook a month past, with Aurora and Oak Creek and Tucson and Ft. Hood, with Sandy and Katrina...

I was looking for her to say "is there a question in there Senator, or should I come back tomorrow?"

LOL...I was going to say the same thing. He was grandstanding. He took a full 3-4 minutes to ask his question...

The GoP - the party of "it's all about me, me me"....grandstanding jerk.At least Johnson was allowing her to answer etc...

johnson allowed her to answer occasionally. lol

but they are a bunch of whiners, aren't they?

Exactly. That was the same fake point McCain and his gang tried to hang on Susan Rice -- not concerned with security or lives, but rather all hung up on which initial description of the cause was accurate. As if an earlier accuracy about the underlying cause would have made four Americans less dead. What difference did it ever make? Senators with their attention-whoring sometimes act like freaking toddlers.

So you don't care that she is lying, what difference does that make? eh..

"At this point what difference does it make" is a (rhetorical) question. A question cannot be a lie.

Does it make a difference? You're actually suggesting if Susan Rice had correctly announced the root cause earlier, we could then jump in our time machine and prevent it?

Grandstanding. That's all it is. Using an embassy attack with four dead as a grandstand to bellow political hot air.

LOL, oh yeah that's great! Those American's died and you and the other left wing sheep are cheering for the people who could have saved them and choose to let them die instead and then lie about it.

that might be the case. i don't know. i was thinking about mitt romney versus his father. george romney was a very good man, supposedly, and baby bush vs. although jeb seems to have risen to the occasion.

Chelsea is gonna miss out huh?

i don't think it holds true for girls. she's pretty exceptional in her own right. maybe it's because these guys get overshadowed by a father who's better than they are.

^^^^^^^

a fine example of demon crap backpedaling. honey!

Her only defense was to scream and yell which offered no insight into the tragedies. No accountability. No responsibility. A more apt question would have been for him to ask her: Where is the accountability?

Can somebody link to this screaming and yelling she did. I saw some of it, but not all, and from what I saw there was no screaming or yelling. Could be wrong tho'...

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap2:

Not to mention the cheap grandstanding about "the worst tragedy since 9/11 and I really mean that", with Sandy Hook a month past, with Aurora and Oak Creek and Tucson and Ft. Hood, with Sandy and Katrina...

I was looking for her to say "is there a question in there Senator, or should I come back tomorrow?"

LOL...I was going to say the same thing. He was grandstanding. He took a full 3-4 minutes to ask his question...

The GoP - the party of "it's all about me, me me"....grandstanding jerk.At least Johnson was allowing her to answer etc...

johnson allowed her to answer occasionally. lol

but they are a bunch of whiners, aren't they?

Johnson knew right where her achilles tendon was and he hit it the first shot out. damn he's good. she came unglued and showed the world she's not good under pressure. I bet her staff has some books to write.

All of you defending Hillary and this administration over the Benghazi fiasco would have raked Bush over the coals for this if this had happened during his presidency. There is no excuse for what happened that day and anyone with even an ounce of objectivity knows that.

It's amazing how partisanship can be so powerful that it will deprive someone of even a little bit of decency.

I wouldn't have criticized Bush for that hypothetical Benghazi tragedy because I know that they were in a high risk environment and Theater of Operations. Libya was and probably is a "powder keg" and a highly volatile environment where the current Administration wanted as small a footprint there as possible and when shit hit the fan, they had problems.

Her only defense was to scream and yell which offered no insight into the tragedies. No accountability. No responsibility. A more apt question would have been for him to ask her: Where is the accountability?

Can somebody link to this screaming and yelling she did. I saw some of it, but not all, and from what I saw there was no screaming or yelling. Could be wrong tho'...

Is that it? I saw that before.
Surely there must be more? The way the rightie loons are going I was expecting screeching and screaming. At worst, it was a slightly raised voice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman!

Perhaps "Little Rand" would care to explain why he walked right by his women who, attempting to exercise her 1st Amendment rights, was being assaulted by his this supporters!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in Benghazi when armed terrorists raided a U.S. compound in Libya. The attack was originally blamed on a protest sparked by an anti-Muslim YouTube video. However, an Accountability Review Board found that version to be completely false. The board’s report blamed the attack on terrorists alone and found there was no demonstration outside the U.S. Mission prior to the attack.

So we lied to the American people and the folks at the UN. (outrage) "What difference does it make?" if the Ambassador and 3 other Americans died because we chose not to send aid when we could have and then take all the time we needed to get our false story straight.

Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in Benghazi when armed terrorists raided a U.S. compound in Libya. The attack was originally blamed on a protest sparked by an anti-Muslim YouTube video. However, an Accountability Review Board found that version to be completely false. The board’s report blamed the attack on terrorists alone and found there was no demonstration outside the U.S. Mission prior to the attack.

So we lied to the American people and the folks at the UN. (outrage) "What difference does it make?" if the Ambassador and 3 other Americans died because we chose not to send aid when we could have and then take all the time we needed to get our false story straight.

Ah, yes. Hindsight. A wonderful thing.

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

Like we say about the referee that makes a terrible call, "what the hell game are you watching"..
Clinton HAD to act in a shrill manner as a defense mechanism.
"What difference does it make?"....This is the response we get from the person who represents the US in foreign policy matters?
You mention disrespect?. Please, of all the nerve.
Clinton backed herself into a corner by stating " I am responsible". Now that the heat has been turned up, now it's "what difference does it make?"....Clinton's very existence in her job should have been terminated within two weeks of the Benghazi slaughter.
And before you go off on some rant about "hate"....If it were Condoleeza Rice, I'd suggested her termination from the job as well.
The entire Benghazi incident is a royal screw up that goes to the highest levels of government. The way it was handled was absolutely and unequivocally inexcusable. People were murdered. The White House made excuses. Heads should have rolled.
I cannot wait until the House gets to call Clinton onto the carpet.
Newsflash, contrary to liberal belief, the Clintons are NOT royalty.

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

"Mind your betters"? So what your saying is he can disrespect her all he wants since she isnt anyones better.

remember all the "respect" the Dims showed for Condoleeza Rice? Strange, but neither do I.

Nor do I. But it seems silly to tell someone to "mind your betters" when all men and women are created equal.

As much as some people like to pretend, there arent different classes of people with some better than others.

what an idiot he is.

"Mind your betters"? So what your saying is he can disrespect her all he wants since she isnt anyones better.

what we had here Was paul with his chance to take down an icon of politics of today's world.
that's it. He wanted to look tough.

Actually he was very soft spoken. Hilary was the roudy one.

Forum List

Back