Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

SHE DID? Post her words in context and prove you're not a liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eZSn6Y7lPf4]Rand Paul: Clinton Has 'A Valid Point' On Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

Somebody should tell him to comb his hair. It looks like a rat's nest.

i think he has a howdy doody thing going on.

I love seeing that sniveling Kentucky rich kid get put in his place.

what an idiot he is.

Apparently, he's far more informed today than she ever was....She of "I didn't get the memo". :lol:

what an idiot he is.

Somebody should tell him to comb his hair. It looks like a rat's nest.

i think he has a howdy doody thing going on.
'cause there's something about ♩
...An Aqua ♪ ... Buddha... ♬ man...
aqua_buddha.jpg

Last edited:

what an idiot he is.

Hillary? I thought that was Dame Edna!

what an idiot he is.

Hillary? I thought that was Dame Edna!
:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

what an idiot he is.

I heard differently

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6704099-post1.html

This thread is easily summarized.

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And they call Ron Paul supporters "bots." :rolleyes:

Rand Paul is a Republican, therefore bad. Hillary Clinton is a Democrat, therefore good. Rand says things I don't like about Hillary, Rand must be destroyed.

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

Better summary: Rand Paul said a lot of stupid shit.

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

All of you defending Hillary and this administration over the Benghazi fiasco would have raked Bush over the coals for this if this had happened during his presidency. There is no excuse for what happened that day and anyone with even an ounce of objectivity knows that.

It's amazing how partisanship can be so powerful that it will deprive someone of even a little bit of decency.

I think it's interesting, that after the Benghazi hearing was over, Rand Paul admitted to CNN that Hillary had "a valid point" about what different does it make.

Forum List

Back