Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

Uh uh uh is what I heard on the REAL questions. Unlike Libya being blamed LOL I wish she would just say "Look, we fucked up. We learned our mistakes, and it will not happen again. I resign" and be done with it.

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

The nut does not fall far from the tree

He would have to be President to fire a Secretary of State

Like THAT would ever happen

Last edited:

what an idiot he is.

Somebody should tell him to comb his hair. It looks like a rat's nest.

what an idiot he is.

You're right he is absolutely an idiot, the apple didn't fall far from the tree in his case. Probably gone back to his cave where he belongs now!

what an idiot he is.

"Mind your betters"? So what your saying is he can disrespect her all he wants since she isnt anyones better.

what an idiot he is.

Somebody should tell him to comb his hair. It looks like a rat's nest.

Considering your complaining about his hair, I am going to conclude that you cant find anything of substance in the discussion where you can criticize him.

Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

He is putrid.

Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

He is putrid.

Don't you think it's an odd coincidence that everyone you disagree with politically is like that?

what an idiot he is.
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

Not in the context you are saying.

Saw Paul. He was grandstanding....twerp...

what an idiot he is.

She hung onto the YouTube cause for weeks and had no explanation as to why did not see the cables calling for enhanced security. What kind of ship was she running?

Forum List

Back