Hillary Schools Little Rand Paul

She's cuckoo. Yelling, screaming tirades, passing off her responsibilities, being unaccountable etc. But hey, the filmaker is in jail.

What's he in jail for? Was it specifically because he made the movie or is it something else?

It was for a warrant or some other violation but the perception was created and there were many calling for his arrest directly pertaining to the movie that he had created....which, incidentally, had nothing to do with this massive cover-up.

What an ignorant, disrespectful twirp he is...

I wanted her to say "young man, mind your betters".

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.

I just thought he was very rude the entire time. Like he was lecturing her, as opposed to asking questions.

she looked at him like he was from mars when he asked about weapons going from libya to turkey.

and then pointed out that he was totally uninformed about anything having to do with benghazi.

what an idiot he is.
she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

The proper context is everything. That wasn't her total statement, I think that she was sincere in her grief and feeling towards the families of those 4 people. Here's exactly what she said:
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place."

Exactly. That was the same fake point McCain and his gang tried to hang on Susan Rice -- not concerned with security or lives, but rather all hung up on which initial description of the cause was accurate. As if an earlier accuracy about the underlying cause would have made four Americans less dead. What difference did it ever make? Senators with their attention-whoring sometimes act like freaking toddlers.

Last edited:
Shrillary was great..... All that was missing was a Howard Dean "scream", a Bill Clinton style "lip bite", and a sincere "are we ever really "alone"....

:lol:

what an idiot he is.

I just thought he was very rude the entire time. Like he was lecturing her, as opposed to asking questions.

When she sat their lying to the committee's faces and everyone in the room including Hillary knows she's lying it makes it difficult to be real courteous.

what an idiot he is.

When she sat their lying to the committee's faces and everyone in the room including Hillary knows she's lying it makes it difficult to be real courteous.

She also had her elbows on the table.

she also said it doesn't really matter how 4 Americans were killed.

The proper context is everything. That wasn't her total statement, I think that she was sincere in her grief and feeling towards the families of those 4 people. Here's exactly what she said:
"We had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night and decided to go kill some Americans? At this point what difference does it make, Senator?" Clinton asked Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., when asked why the administration initially gave an inaccurate version of the events that took place."

Exactly. That was the same fake point McCain and his gang tried to hang on Susan Rice -- not concerned with security or lives, but rather all hung up on which initial description of the cause was accurate. As if an earlier accuracy about the underlying cause would have made four Americans less dead. What difference did it ever make? Senators with their attention-whoring sometimes act like freaking toddlers.

So you don't care that she is lying, what difference does that make? eh..

Shrillary was great..... All that was missing was a Howard Dean "scream", a Bill Clinton style "lip bite", and a sincere "are we ever really "alone"....

:lol:

she did manage to muster up three fake tears and a tremor in her voice, ya gotta give her a little credit. I bet she can lip sync the national anthem too if you ask her.

Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

She didn't stop with the useless twerp, Paul. She also made mince meat out of McCain.

Come to think of it, she made them all look like exactly what they are - mealy mouthed welfare recipients. And, until we see the pubs actually working for their salary, that's all they are. The worst of it is that they cannot be voted out unless in a primary. They're on tax paid welfare for life.

Secty Clinton was cool and calm and knew every bit of the issue, inside and out. There is no way they can trump up some stupid rap to hang on her any more than on President Obama.

He is putrid.

he's a spoiled little brat.

it seems the more i see, that these sons of accomplished men aren't half the men their fathers are.

I always say, "talent skips a generation".

Look at Hank Williams Junior. Or Michael Powell.

that might be the case. i don't know. i was thinking about mitt romney versus his father. george romney was a very good man, supposedly, and baby bush vs. although jeb seems to have risen to the occasion.

I think it's interesting, that after the Benghazi hearing was over, Rand Paul admitted to CNN that Hillary had "a valid point" about what different does it make.

:clap2: At least he owned it. He didn't have to admit that she had a valid point.

he's a spoiled little brat.

it seems the more i see, that these sons of accomplished men aren't half the men their fathers are.

that might be the case. i don't know. i was thinking about mitt romney versus his father. george romney was a very good man, supposedly, and baby bush vs. although jeb seems to have risen to the occasion.

Chelsea is gonna miss out huh?

And everyone walks away unscathed...no accountability, responsibility from either side which signifies acceptance from the party doing the interrogating.

the fauxraging demands for "accountability" about 4 people, no matter how unfortunate the loss of those people, who were stationed in an area they knew was dangerous is very funny considering not one of the fauxraging types has ever demanded that dick cheney and george bush testify under oath, or even in the open, about how they allowed 9.11 to occur.

perhaps thousands of people ON U.S. SOIL, should have been worth seeking accountability for.

:clap2:

Not to mention the cheap grandstanding about "the worst tragedy since 9/11 and I really mean that", with Sandy Hook a month past, with Aurora and Oak Creek and Tucson and Ft. Hood, with Sandy and Katrina...

I was looking for her to say "is there a question in there Senator, or should I come back tomorrow?"

LOL...I was going to say the same thing. He was grandstanding. He took a full 3-4 minutes to ask his question...

The GoP - the party of "it's all about me, me me"....grandstanding jerk.At least Johnson was allowing her to answer etc...

what an idiot he is.

Yeah, Democrats are never rude to witnesses testifying before Congress. For instance, it was perfectly polite for Hillary to say the testimony of General Patreaus required the "suspension of disbelief."

Libturds kill me!

Last edited:
Turkey?

Priceless

he's so clueless...

can you imagine... the little pissant is on the committee for 10 seconds (a travesty in and of itself... thanks mitch mcconnell) and he's telling *her* he'd fire her?

lol..... she does more in 5 minutes of her day than he's done in his entire life.

She didn't stop with the useless twerp, Paul. She also made mince meat out of McCain.

Come to think of it, she made them all look like exactly what they are - mealy mouthed welfare recipients. And, until we see the pubs actually working for their salary, that's all they are. The worst of it is that they cannot be voted out unless in a primary. They're on tax paid welfare for life.

Secty Clinton was cool and calm and knew every bit of the issue, inside and out. There is no way they can trump up some stupid rap to hang on her any more than on President Obama.

Cool and calm?! You must have been watching reruns of carneys illiterate, search for words, iterations of a news conference. It was a shriekfest.

Chelsea is gonna miss out huh?

i don't think it holds true for girls. she's pretty exceptional in her own right. maybe it's because these guys get overshadowed by a father who's better than they are.

So you don't care that she is lying, what difference does that make? eh..

"At this point what difference does it make" is a (rhetorical) question. A question cannot be a lie.

Does it make a difference? You're actually suggesting if Susan Rice had correctly announced the root cause earlier, we could then jump in our time machine and prevent it?

Grandstanding. That's all it is. Using an embassy attack with four dead as a grandstand to bellow political hot air.

Her only defense was to scream and yell which offered no insight into the tragedies. No accountability. No responsibility. A more apt question would have been for him to ask her: Where is the accountability?

Can somebody link to this screaming and yelling she did. I saw some of it, but not all, and from what I saw there was no screaming or yelling. Could be wrong tho'...

Forum List

Back