Hillary: Please......Go Away!

Please don't go Hillary!

Two good reasons:

America is still laughing at you.

The more you pontificate the fewer Democrats get elected.

Don't go, girl, you're still the biggest female dog......worthy of all 5 letters in that.

Hillary is just speaking tours...

Trump is obsessed with her... In his first year he Tweeted about her 75 times....

This is followed by the Right News
Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_face.png
Clinton_McCain_Romney_Fox_News.png
Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

It is fairly obvious who is obsessed with Hillary...

Every time Trump tweeted about Hillary Clinton during his first year in office

So are you sorry you started this thread...

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

What the hell is wrong with this lady??

Hillary Clinton reappears with the regularity of an unwanted hemorrhoid. Even the Democrats want her to go away.

Go away Hillary!

Some Democrats want Hillary Clinton to go away
We do not want Hillary to go away, neither Obama. We want them again to show up in the 2020 elections. They are the gift to Republicans that keep on giving.

Hillary Clinton reappears with the regularity of an unwanted hemorrhoid. Even the Democrats want her to go away.

Go away Hillary!

We do not want Hillary to go away, neither Obama. We want them again to show up in the 2020 elections. They are the gift to Republicans that keep on giving.
Yes, they haven't the raw talent to obtain the positions through impressing the voter.

Trump is obsessed with her... In his first year he Tweeted about her 75 times....

Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

yeah and how many times did Obama mention Bush....faaaaaaaaar more

but Trump barely talks about Obama, I guess when you have 8 years of nothing, except passing a horrible medical insurance plan, there isn't much to discuss

Just like you or me Hillary will keep saying what ever she wants, that's what freedom allows us.

Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

but Trump barely talks about Obama, I guess when you have 8 years of nothing, except passing a horrible medical insurance plan, there isn't much to discuss

1. This is off topic... You must have conceded the Hillary point already...

2. Sorry but Trump broke with tradition and continuously attacked Obama and named him in person. Obama rarely if ever critiqued Bush Jr. and are still good friends today. Bush left Obama when the economy was in desperate shape, Obama fixed it... It was those Right Wing policies that made the economy into a basket case and solid center polices that allowed it to recover...

The laugh is as soon as Trump's economic policies took affect the Dow Jones has stopped growing from a 15% to 20% growth rate under Obama... Have to say that was pretty impressive, I didn't think it would be that easy to take that stock market growth and stop it dead...

Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

2. Sorry but Trump broke with tradition and continuously attacked Obama and named him in person. Obama rarely if ever critiqued Bush Jr. and are still good friends today. Bush left Obama when the economy was in desperate shape, Obama fixed it... It was those Right Wing policies that made the economy into a basket case and solid center polices that allowed it to recover...

The laugh is as soon as Trump's economic policies took affect the Dow Jones has stopped growing from a 15% to 20% growth rate under Obama... Have to say that was pretty impressive, I didn't think it would be that easy to take that stock market growth and stop it dead...
It was Bush's fault for the economy for 8 fucking years. I bring out the picture again.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

So what you are saying is now it is President Trump's economy? I guess you didnt notice that the last 2 days the market is up again? Not Obama's right?

Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

So what you are saying is now it is President Trump's economy? I guess you didnt notice that the last 2 days the market is up again? Not Obama's right?

Dow is down on the start of the year... Growth in the stock market has halved since he took office while borrowing has increased by 40%...

Clinton_Fox_News.png

Clinton_Fox_News_IG.png

Dow is down on the start of the year... Growth in the stock market has halved since he took office while borrowing has increased by 40%...

so why is Obama trying to say it was his doing??? Because he's a liar and the economy is great......

Go away Hillary!

Like Liz Warren, I think think she (Clinton) is a terrible campaigner. If either one are the nominee of the party against Trump, I will vote for them but I do not think I’ll be supporting either one in the primaries.

Time for some serious new blood.

Forum List

Back