Democrats Agree Indictments Won't Stop Trump From Being President

Six trials and the pressure of raising hundreds of millions for campaigning and lawyers.

Trump will crack by early spring.
Trump loves this. It's why he gets up in the morning. Scrape it all away and this is Donny from Queens waiting in a dark alley. He is very much like my uncle from Brooklyn. A lifelong long Shoreman going off with a twinkle in his eye to bash the scabs.

No wishin and hopin or playing chicken here. I asked you a simple question that you have no answer for.......which in itself is an answer. Thanks for the projection,

But what it all really comes down to is to see who actually gets nominated......right???? Media keeps pumpin you up about Biden vs Trump and we aren't even there yet
Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack

But there’s one thing Democratic strategists agree on: An insurrection scheme and a torrent of criminal charges won’t be enough to stop the former president and runaway Republican primary front-runner from returning to the White House.

“Despite awaiting trial on 91 felony counts, Trump is a coin flip away from the presidency,” Dan Pfeiffer, a former adviser to President Barack Obama, wrote.

So, they are all admitting the indictments won't stop Trump from becoming president and that he is just a coinflip away from being president again. That seems to go against the grain of leftists on this board who seem to all think that the indictments will stop Trump from being president again. Why are leftists on this board so out of touch with Democratic strategists? Can we all just agree on this?

Does that mean the orange assface will stop bellowing & wailing "election interference"?

Ummmmmmm, Even CNN polling has Trump on top and that doesn't even take the electoral college into count and it also doesn't take third party runs into account, which would hurt Biden. And, as said in post #1, even democratic strategists believe Trump is jut one coin flip away from being president again.
My instincts have usually been better than polls. Here is something from The Bulwark, JV Last's column. But it still doesn't get to the right question.
1694400155180.png

The question not for today, but for November of next year, is will America accept trump. I say the answer is NO. Oh, and JV Last is correct that Nicky is not the answer either.

There was no way he should have beat Hillary in 2016, but he smashed her.
I knew, neither of them should be elected. I cannot say I was sorry at the time that trump won. I can say, I was proven right. That asshole was wrong for the presidency then and even more wrong now.

But there’s one thing Democratic strategists agree on: An insurrection scheme and a torrent of criminal charges won’t be enough to stop the former president and runaway Republican primary front-runner from returning to the White House.

“Despite awaiting trial on 91 felony counts, Trump is a coin flip away from the presidency,” Dan Pfeiffer, a former adviser to President Barack Obama, wrote.

So, they are all admitting the indictments won't stop Trump from becoming president and that he is just a coinflip away from being president again. That seems to go against the grain of leftists on this board who seem to all think that the indictments will stop Trump from being president again. Why are leftists on this board so out of touch with Democratic strategists? Can we all just agree on this?

The indictments won’t stop him.

Things like the negative impact of his supporters, and abortion bans, will.

I knew, neither of them should be elected. I cannot say I was sorry at the time that trump won. I can say, I was proven right. That asshole was wrong for the presidency then and even more wrong now.
The DeepSwamp teed Ukraine up for Hillary to goad Russia into slaughter, and all of that had to be put on ice.

Thank goodness Trump - whom the DeepSwamp used Russia and Ukraine to discredit, even impeaching Trump for Biden’s crimes in the latter - is gone, and a hundred thousand Ukrainians are now dead, and their country in ruin.

My instincts have usually been better than polls. Here is something from The Bulwark, JV Last's column. But it still doesn't get to the right question.
View attachment 827739
The question not for today, but for November of next year, is will America accept trump. I say the answer is NO. Oh, and JV Last is correct that Nicky is not the answer either.
And yet they still voted for Democrats.

Republicans who will not vote for Trump, again and for the first time, will be the ones to stop him from becoming President.
Biden has made millions more Biden supporters and the lawyers indicating him are making more. You loons really didn't think this through very well. Like the mug shot, Trump made millions off that one.

Forum List

Back