Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

OMG, ANOTHER MAGA retard?
What do you and the other moron, NOT understand?

Biden took documents, THAT's been established.
What hasn't been answered is...............Where is the proof Biden refused to turn documents over to the national archivist, hid them or Biden and his lawyers lying about turning over ALL the documents, like Trump and his lawyers did?

How is it that you are unable to comprehend what is being asked of you?

How is it that you are unable to comprehend what is being asked of you?
Holy crap.
A double dose of orange kool-aid this morning?
WTF, so why are you and the other retard asking ME, why Biden took documents and where are the indictments?

I already told you..............Ask the lizard people and Gym.

WHERE ARE THE INDICTMENTS FOR BIDEN???????
You are dancing on the edge of reality asshole!
You CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!!!
FUCK THIS TWO-TIERED BULLSHIT "JUSTICE" SYSTEM!!!!
:evil:
That's not how the Justice system works, Soy. You don't get to charge one of ours because one of yours is facing charges. You need e.v.i.d.e.n.c.e. you big baby. 😄

Holy crap.
WTF, so why are you and the other retard asking ME, why Biden took documents and where are the indictments?

You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie asshole unable to process true information that goes against your programming.
You deny reality and offer nothing but obfuscation and gaslighting.
Another useful IDIOT for the Democrat Reich.

Holy crap.

democrats control our justice system and the mentally challenged Merrick GARLAND, he is showing us first hand why we are all glad he is not an activist judge

That's not how the Justice system works, Soy. You don't get to charge one of ours because one of yours is facing charges. You need e.v.i.d.e.n.c.e. you big baby. 😄
right, that is why it has been that way since Trump beat the bitch from hell

Willis Is Prosecuting Trump And Others Based On The Lies Of A Never Trumper.

Corrupt Brad Raffensperger has been ordered to testify against Mark Meadows in the bogus Fani Willis’ political circus. In late December 2020, President Trump made a call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, asking him to look into voter fraud.
That phone call was recorded and Jordan Fuchs told the WaPo that President Trump had asked Brad Raffensperger to find the votes that would give him the victory.
But Fuchs lied. President Trump had asked Raffenspe5rger to investigate a specific item of voter fraud.

There is also a question about the legality of the recording. Nothing has been proven yet, but it is believed that Fuchs was in New York and recorded the conversation from there.
In Georgia, it is legal for just one party to record a phone conversation, but in New York, you have to inform the other party that you are recording them. Fuchs tried to delete the recording to cover up her false statements, but the deleted recording was found deleted on her computer.
She had the recording but Fuchs is a founding member of the Never Trumper movement as is faux Republican Raffensperger, and so she lied and then tried to hide the evidence.
As much as it pains me to compliment Kemp after he self-servingly used the power of his office to purge hundreds of thousands of voters off the rolls in GA prior to his election in the race for governor, he deserves credit for doing the right thing.

Then again, he won the POT primary by a huge margin so he clearly is not threatened by Trumpery, which no doubt was a factor in his decision to call out the clueless idiot Colton Moore. A knuckle dragging Trump bot of the worst kind.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp dismisses GOP calls for special session to impeach DA Fani Willis

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Thursday rejected calls from several far-right state lawmakers for a special legislative session to potentially impeach Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, after former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants were indicted on felony charges as part of her sweeping investigation into their efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

During a news conference Thursday, Kemp noted that he had previously rejected calls for a special session of the state General Assembly to overturn the 2020 election results “because such an action would have been unconstitutional.”

He then excoriated an unnamed individual in the General Assembly for calling a special session that he said “would ignore current Georgia law and directly interfere with the proceedings of a separate but equal branch of government.”

Kemp stressed that he has not “seen any evidence” that Willis’ actions were unlawful.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...p-calls-special-session-impeach-da-rcna102781

As much as it pains me to compliment Kemp after he self-servingly used the power of his office to purge hundreds of thousands of voters off the rolls in GA prior to his election in the race for governor, he deserves credit for doing the right thing.

Then again, he won the POT primary by a huge margin so he clearly is not threatened by Trumpery, which no doubt was a factor in his decision to call out the clueless idiot Colton Moore. A knuckle dragging Trump bot of the worst kind.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp dismisses GOP calls for special session to impeach DA Fani Willis

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Thursday rejected calls from several far-right state lawmakers for a special legislative session to potentially impeach Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, after former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants were indicted on felony charges as part of her sweeping investigation into their efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

During a news conference Thursday, Kemp noted that he had previously rejected calls for a special session of the state General Assembly to overturn the 2020 election results “because such an action would have been unconstitutional.”

He then excoriated an unnamed individual in the General Assembly for calling a special session that he said “would ignore current Georgia law and directly interfere with the proceedings of a separate but equal branch of government.”

Kemp stressed that he has not “seen any evidence” that Willis’ actions were unlawful.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...p-calls-special-session-impeach-da-rcna102781

I laugh

You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie asshole unable to process true information that goes against your programming.
You deny reality and offer nothing but obfuscation and gaslighting.
Another useful IDIOT for the Democrat Reich.
SO.................YOU expect ME to give YOU, reasons WHY Biden took documents and WHY Biden HASN'T been indicted?

Then expect ME to believe YOUR reasons?

1693575012331.png

Exactly who will he take up arms towards? Will he carry a rifle to the Fulton County Courthouse and try to shoot the prosecutors?

democrats control our justice system and the mentally challenged Merrick GARLAND, he is showing us first hand why we are all glad he is not an activist judge
So, why are teabaggers and Trump so scared?
Trump has this locked up.
Trump, on the witness stand, will expose how "mentally challenged" all these prosecutors are..........Right?
And of course expose the "Deep State", why wouldn't Trump and his cult want that?

He didn't
So......falling back on the default position for Trumpworlder's........deny reality.

Who's gas lighting you you Soy? I fully support you finding conservative minded prosecutors who think they have enough to indict. Have at it. Where they at? 😄

The people of Fulton County decided on who would be the prosecutor. Those on trial do not get to decide who has the job.

Forum List

Back