Ds Digging a Deeper Hole?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Yesterday a friend of mine was telling me about what he had seen and heard while spending the last three years taking care of his mom in her final illness (cancer) in MD. Tommy is a divorced AF retiree with a minimal disability rating so he was able to take care of his mom and listen to all of the family news. His mom is Greek so she got news from all of her relatives of what was going on all over the northeast and repeated it to Tommy and he gave me a summary of what he heard.

A lot of people are getting trapped with declining house prices because no one wants to deal with ever increasing SALT.

Clawbacks on tax breaks for starting businesses in the northeast are as big a problem as in CA.

Job openings and wage increases are pathetic compared to the nation as a whole.

What I would like to know is how much of what Tommy told me is broken out in national statistics and what justification, if any, is being given for destroying the Blue Wall on the east coast?

Yesterday a friend of mine was telling me about what he had seen and heard while spending the last three years taking care of his mom in her final illness (cancer) in MD. Tommy is a divorced AF retiree with a minimal disability rating so he was able to take care of his mom and listen to all of the family news. His mom is Greek so she got news from all of her relatives of what was going on all over the northeast and repeated it to Tommy and he gave me a summary of what he heard.

A lot of people are getting trapped with declining house prices because no one wants to deal with ever increasing SALT.

Clawbacks on tax breaks for starting businesses in the northeast are as big a problem as in CA.

Job openings and wage increases are pathetic compared to the nation as a whole.

What I would like to know is how much of what Tommy told me is broken out in national statistics and what justification, if any, is being given for destroying the Blue Wall on the east coast?
The Liberal have to create a money downturn to cause a decline in this Nation, much like what hit Europe in the 30s. Make this Nation close to a 3 world Nation. To do this is just part of the plan to put time in as the ruling party. This is just part of the plan here is the rest of the plan.

Both Marxists Obama and Hillary raised their arms covenanting to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Then they broke that solemn oath by following Saul Alinsky’s plan to destroy it (numbered below). 1. Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people 2. Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. 3. Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. 4. Gun Control - Remove the ability of the citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state. 5. Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income). 6. Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school. 7. Religion - Remove the belief in God from the government and schools. 8. Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with Louis Farrakhan is not a tireless public servant. He is an anti-Semitic bigot who has been warmly embraced by the leaders of the Democratic party who now condemn Donald Trump. As we mourn the tragedy in Pittsburgh, let us remember who the enablers of such horrific hate have been. the support of the poor.

Yeah but the courts are going to go further right for the next two years because the Ds threw all of their iffy senators on the reject Kavanaugh alter.

Forum List

Back