Six Obama Admin Officials Used Alias Emails: Obama, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Jackson, Biden

Seems reasonable- for a democrat

When my roommate was a well known rock photographer back in the 1970's, I used to know the "check-in" names of all of the big rocks act, because they'd call and leave messages for him. Book characters were popular.

I was told to use an alias by an employer because I worked in a 2 person department, and my workmate, who had been there 3 years, had the same name as me. "Hi! I'm Mary. If you have a problem call me or Mary". I refused to use my middle name EVER. So they had me use an alias.

When my roommate was a well known rock photographer back in the 1970's, I used to know the "check-in" names of all of the big rocks act, because they'd call and leave messages for him. Book characters were popular.

I was told to use an alias by an employer because I worked in a 2 person department, and my workmate, who had been there 3 years, had the same name as me. "Hi! I'm Mary. If you have a problem call me or Mary". I refused to use my middle name EVER. So they had me use an alias.
Big rock acts =/= Official US government business

Six Obama Admin Officials Used Alias Emails: Obama, Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Jackson, Biden

19 Aug 2023 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

Six Obama administration officials used alias email addresses, including then-Vice President Joe Biden and former President Barack Obama.
Whether connected to a government network or not, it is unusual for government officials to use an email alias. Not only is it peculiar, it raises questions about why Obama administration officials utilized aliases and whether government secrets were compromised.
Below is a list of six U.S officials who used an email alias within the Obama administration:

1) Lisa Jackson, 2013 ~~ former EPA Administrator
Jackson used the “Richard Windsor” alias as the former EPA Administrator, according to the Washington Post:
2) Loretta Lynch, 2016 ~~ former Obama attorney general
Lynch used the email alias “Elizabeth Carlisle” as Obama’s attorney general, the Federalist reported:
3) Eric Holder, 2015 ~~ former Obama attorney general
Holder used three separate alias email addresses after he took office in 2009 as the attorney general, the Los Angeles Times reported:
Holder’s previous aliases were Henry Yearwood and David Kendricks, Fallon confirmed. His current alias has not been released.
4) Barack Obama, 2016
Obama used an alias email address to communicate with his secretary of state, two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. None-for-profit Marco Polo unearthed his alias as “Obama725.” Politico reported:
5) Joe Biden, 2016
Joe Biden used aliases “Robert Peters,” “Robin Ware,” and “JRB Ware” for personal and professional use.
6) Hilary Clinton, 2016
Hillary Clinton used two alias email addresses “hdr22” and “hrod17,” uncovered by the infamous email scandal, Breitbart News reported:

Commentary:
I am not surprised. Such actions are illegal.
When you believe your personal views and agenda are so important and righteous that you don’t have to follow any rules - you are on the road to becoming a tyrant.
Speaking of which have the National Archives had all those Presidential emails turned over to them, or is time for FBI storm-troopers to raid the Obama residences looking for old records ala Mar-a-largo?
Obviously, people use aliases when they're hiding dark or criminal secrets. Democrats are ALL criminally minded because they are 100% godless.
Chase down a few of those email addresses and watch the tangled web of other fake email addresses.. straight to the DNC, and who knows where else.
I`m sure that further investigation will produce Merrick Garland`s alias E-mail address.
Seems the more we investigate the more corruption and illegalities are found within the Democrat chosen.
Only because they didn’t want to be recognized at hotels…..like Elvis or Taylor Swift.

Its not illegal, it was planned, for security purpose. We have known about the sock emails since the Benghazi investigations....almost 8-10 years.

Security, huh?

Well,if you read the fucking emails, it is obvious who the people are.

ON MAY 27th 2016 ROBERT L PETERS DID NOT ATTEND AN INFRASTRUCTURE EVENT IN RHODE ISLAND AND DELIVER A COMMENCEMENT SPEECH AT UDEL.

That was JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN

NICE SECURITY!

See. :laughing0301:

Trump has been using aliases for years. He used the alias "David Dennison" when he signed the NDA with Stormy Daniels. He wasn't indicted for that. He was indicted for falsifying business records and trying to claim the bribe paid as a "business expense" on his income taxes.

Trump used to call into radio talk shows and use an alias. Here's an article from 2016 talking about Trump using fake names. And he's never been indicted for any of it. Because using a fake name isn't illegal unless your doing it to cover up a crime.

LOL. And Trump has a million indictments, you guys zero. Thanks for proving my case.

None of the indictments are for using an alias though, nor do they have anything to do with using fake names, but thanks for proving you'll twist any small grain of truth, into a lie in defense of the indefensible.
Sure. Tell us another one. They are accusing Trump of espionage and being a mob boss.

If I can crack the code on Bidens fake email address from my couch with an IPad, it seems like it was kinda dumb and useless.

ROBERT L PETERS! 😂

Its not illegal, it was planned, for security purpose. We have known about the sock emails since the Benghazi investigations....almost 8-10 years.

got it. All of them in on the formation of Russian Collusion hoax. No problem with alternate email addresses but big problem with 5 years of Russian BS with the Pravda Media.

Also it is a problem with them sending Classified GOVT docs around on GMAIL or yahoo to conduct GOVT bribery business in secret. No IT tracking on mail sent to other Countries also.

Last edited:
got it. All of them in on the formation of Russian Collusion hoax. No problem with alternate email addresses but big problem with 5 years of Russian BS with the Pravda Media.
Why are you guys always bat shit crazy with your replies of nonsense?

Why are you guys always bat shit crazy with your replies of nonsense?

about the meeting that was also attended by Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, FBI Director James Comey, and Vice President Joe Biden.

January 5 2017: Yates, Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper briefed Obama on Russia-related matters in the Oval Office. Biden and Rice also attended. After the Obama briefing, the intelligence chiefs who would be leaving at the end of the term were dismissed and Yates and Comey, who would continue in the Trump administration, were asked to stay. Not only did Obama give his guidance about how to perpetuate the Russia collusion theory investigations, he also talked about Flynn’s conversations .....................

Information released in the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case it brought against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn confirms the significance of a January 5, 2017, meeting at the Obama White House. It was at this meeting that Obama gave guidance to key officials who would be tasked with protecting his administration’s utilization of secretly funded Clinton campaign research, which alleged Trump was involved in a treasonous plot to collude with Russia, from being discovered or stopped by the incoming administration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back