Flashback 2016: Democrats Pressured Trump Electors to Flip to Hillary

Trump isnt dodging questions about his innocence ... however the big guy and his admin dodge and remain silent about the Biden family business dealings .. fact !
Nah. You just can't nail him.

We nailed Trump

oh i see ... you know Bidens guilty but you also know the big guy will never be tried for his actions ..
I don't know if he's guilty. I just know that the underachiever Comer won't nail him. I don't think the Republican elite is looking too hard. They want to win and are looking for a different nominee

Hard to find evidence in bleach byted emails and smashed phones. Your trust in a corrupt DOJ is cute and naive.
Normal people with a grain of intelligence know like I do, to destroy drives from all devices. Nothing suspicious there.

Any emails sent were on servers and at recipient's devices. Nothing was really lost

:auiqs.jpg:

you're a fucking idiot

Normal people with a grain of intelligence know like I do, to destroy drives from all devices. Nothing suspicious there.

Any emails sent were on servers and at recipient's devices. Nothing was really lost

:auiqs.jpg:

you're a fucking idiot
Yeah criminals like Hillary know that too. Do your 'normal people' smash their cell phones with hammers? What other Hillary 'I ain't done nuffin' fantasies do you believe?

Trump challenged the election through dozens of lawsuits. He lost every single one.

That’s when he want from legitimate methods to corrupt ones.

That’s what we are talking about…what wasn’t corrupt wjen the dems did it is now considered corrupt

They are all thinking that whatever you can buy in a store will stop the tyrannical gubmint and their pinko goons. Like we wouldn't just drone their ass and be done with it.
Freudian slip? Who is 'we', are you the 'government'?

The judge is the sole authority on what goes on in their courtroom as far as such matters go. What is standard and customary usually carries the day. The more you treat this guy differently the more that we actually inch toward a better defined two-tier legal system. Don't get me wrong; we have one now. One for the rich and entitled and another one for those who are not.

One for the rich and entitled, like all of the D pols you worship, defend, and protect? You idiots make fools of yourselves every day on here and have no clue. I come here just for the entertainment value, and to verify that people like you do, in fact, exist.

It doesn't matter what is said. The spin will carry the day.

This is what he said about the Dreamers:

They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody. We’re going to have a very strong border. We’re gonna have a very solid border. Where you have great people that are here that have done a good job, they should be far less worried. We’ll be coming out with policy on that over the next period of four weeks.”

Can you imagine if his toothless loser base paid attention?

It is crazy to broadcast the trial. No amount of due process will satisfy these people if they lose the case. They will cry foul no matter what. If Votto (just to name one of the losers) were to try the case himself and lose; he'd swear that there was irregularities. That is just the DNA of these lowlifes.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I hope they televise every single second.

This was a different time in American where opposition parties were allowed to express their political voices and challenge elections…now we live in a Orwellian Demafasict reich were it’s illegal to do so

They executed a coup on a sitting President without killing him (see JFK) at that point there is no quick return to the previous Republic.

What did they learn?
Probably that the Johnson/MIC coup was cleaner and less risky than the Biden/Obama coup.

Yeah criminals like Hillary know that too. Do your 'normal people' smash their cell phones with hammers? What other Hillary 'I ain't done nuffin' fantasies do you believe?

Yes, normal people have always done this. Drives from puters and devices are what bad people seek.

Yes, normal people have always done this. Drives from puters and devices are what bad people seek.
True...but in this case the "bad people" you are referring to is the US Congress, she wanted to obstruct what they could find.....I guess if you have something you want to hide, it's quite normal to do that

Forum List

Back