Flashback 2016: Democrats Pressured Trump Electors to Flip to Hillary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.
Democrats have turned America into a Banana Republic.

IMG_5770.jpeg

“They aggressively targeted & harassed me with the goal of me committing to being 1 of the 37 ‘Faithless Electors’… […] My personal info was posted and I received tens of thousands of letters to my mailbox, emails, and calls/texts at all hours of the night for weeks.”

How exactly is that different from what they want to throw Trump in jail for? None.

It does no good crying over Trump. His fate is sealed now.

So team Hillary was not breaking, or attempting to break any laws, as we now know Trump and co was doing?

Wow! thank you for the clarification.

I remember it well, CNN and others were even defending the effort.

Forum List

Back