Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
Time to start locking these folks up. Threats like that cannot be tolerated.

Is Colton Moore being a responsible state rep when he says he "doesnt want to have to draw my rifle" if he "can't make this problem (Trump indictment) go away"? Should he be on a FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist? Should he be removed from serving in the state senate?
Well if you fuckers wanna be Nazis, you're gonna suffer the same fate they did.

And they could fight a helluva lot harder than any of you pussies can.

I doubt there will be any repercussions. Seemingly it is now acceptable for sitting state senators to make violent threats if they dont get their way.
You know. You are making me do 2 things I don't like. Making me tell someone I agree with ideologically they aren't being rational. Something I dislike. And making me state that Harley is right. Something I hate.

The context of the article posted does not support the assertion that this guy is threatening to become violent let alone that he's a domestic terrorist.

At worst he's saying that in the event of an actual civil war he'd take up arms. Something that makes him an idiot, not a terrorist.

Look, tensions are fraught as it is. It doesn't need people inflaming it by taking stuff out of context. I hate it when the right does it like this Moore guy is. And the left doing it doesn't make it better.

I suggest you don't let your bias affect your reading comprehension.

"Republican Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore on Tuesday told "War Room" host Steve Bannon that he plans to push the legislature to defund Fulton District Attorney Fani Willis' prosecution of former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants, arguing that Trump's prosecution threatens to ignite a "civil war." Moore complained that indicted fellow state Sen. Shawn Still is going to have to spend "a million dollars" to defend himself in the case. "It's just like Nazi Germany," Moore claimed. "I mean, they want to call us the Nazis and their actions are Nazism."

"Moore's remarks came as Georgia GOP Senate leaders seek to find a way to punish Willis for bringing charges against Trump. "I told one senator... we've got to put our heads together and figure this out. We need to be taking action right now. Because if we don't, our constituencies are gonna be fighting it in the streets. Do you want a civil war? I don't want a civil war. I don't want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so," Moore told Bannon. "And the first step to getting that done is defunding Fani Willis of any Georgia tax dollars and hopefully Rep. Jordan and Rep. Biggs will follow suit in Congress and strip her of her federal dollars, too. Because she is not upholding her oath to the Constitution."

Of course he was with Bannon. Instigating as usual.

"Republican Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore on Tuesday told "War Room" host Steve Bannon that he plans to push the legislature to defund Fulton District Attorney Fani Willis' prosecution of former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants, arguing that Trump's prosecution threatens to ignite a "civil war." Moore complained that indicted fellow state Sen. Shawn Still is going to have to spend "a million dollars" to defend himself in the case. "It's just like Nazi Germany," Moore claimed. "I mean, they want to call us the Nazis and their actions are Nazism."

"Moore's remarks came as Georgia GOP Senate leaders seek to find a way to punish Willis for bringing charges against Trump. "I told one senator... we've got to put our heads together and figure this out. We need to be taking action right now. Because if we don't, our constituencies are gonna be fighting it in the streets. Do you want a civil war? I don't want a civil war. I don't want to have to draw my rifle. I want to make this problem go away with my legislative means of doing so," Moore told Bannon. "And the first step to getting that done is defunding Fani Willis of any Georgia tax dollars and hopefully Rep. Jordan and Rep. Biggs will follow suit in Congress and strip her of her federal dollars, too. Because she is not upholding her oath to the Constitution."

Of course he was with Bannon. Instigating as usual.

And Fatty Willis is going bye bye. :fu:

That's not a bad thing, because that perverision of justice is egregious.

You know. You are making me do 2 things I don't like. Making me tell someone I agree with ideologically they aren't being rational. Something I dislike. And making me state that Harley is right. Something I hate.

The context of the article posted does not support the assertion that this guy is threatening to become violent let alone that he's a domestic terrorist.

At worst he's saying that in the event of an actual civil war he'd take up arms. Something that makes him an idiot, not a terrorist.

Look, tensions are fraught as it is. It doesn't need people inflaming it by taking stuff out of context. I hate it when the right does it like this Moore guy is. And the left doing it doesn't make it better.

I suggest you don't let your bias affect your reading comprehension.
This elected official is stating if he cant make this trump problem go away via legislative means, people will take up arms and he will join them in taking up arms. How much clearer does he need to be? And how is Willis not upholding her Constitutional duties?
Yeah tensions are high and that is EXACTLY why this guy shouldnt be promoting the use of firearms if people like him dont get their way.

Forum List

Back