Georgia State Senator Colton Moore suggests he'll take up arms if the prosecution of Trump doesnt go away

"Suggests". There's that word again. Moore didn't say it but somebody named Gabby Ferrigini thinks he meant it. The freaking Country is coming apart under a doddering old fool but lefties would rather dwell on an op-ed from some yahoo babe. Did Senator Schumer really mean it when he said certain Supreme Court Justices "will never know what hit them" right before Justice Kav was targeted for assassination?

its a rigged system.
Of course it is.
ALL of it "rigged" against Trump and his cult.
"PROOF?"
The orange compulsive liar said so........... LOL.
of course things will change as they always do, extremism by one side always gives us the other side the following elections. Even the stupidest people on the left are not liking this shitty economy
Awwww.............I'll leave you with this teabagger excuse when Bush was in office.............
"Get a job".
OR................

"You work three jobs?" President Bush asked a divorced mother of three in Nebraska during a town hall forum. "Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. Get any sleep?"

His next paper article will be in the obituarys.
I don't know about that.
What I do know is that we are under threat by fascist forces here at home. And we can't indict or convict our way out of it. We need more.

I don't know about that.
What I do know is that we are under threat by fascist forces here at home. And we can't indict or convict our way out of it. We need more.
Relax. The right are a bunch of wolf ticket salesmen, that will shit their pants when they come up against the underground army of the left.

Some will chime in to say that it isn't so, which is fine, and exactly what we want.

Relax. The right are a bunch of wolf ticket salesmen, that will shit their pants when they come up against the underground army of the left.

Some will chime in to say that it isn't so, which is fine, and exactly what we want.
No, I mean like this Georgia elected official. Wanting to use the power of the state for his fuckery. How do we get rid of those people?

No, I mean like this Georgia elected official. Wanting to use the power of the state for his fuckery. How do we get rid of those people?
I think that the good people of Georgia have to vote him out. Or he crosses the line into terrorist threats, and the law takes him down.

Of course it is.
ALL of it "rigged" against Trump and his cult.
"PROOF?"
The orange compulsive liar said so........... LOL.

Awwww.............I'll leave you with this teabagger excuse when Bush was in office.............
"Get a job".
OR................

"You work three jobs?" President Bush asked a divorced mother of three in Nebraska during a town hall forum. "Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. Get any sleep?"

Clinton gave us Bush, Bush gave us Obama, Obama Gave us Trump. it is a never ending cycle

Forum List

Back