Zone1 Hi, US Message Bd!

well howdy do & welcome aboard our little corner of the interwebs. do stop by the reception desk to pick up yer complimentary hazmat suit; & i look forward to crossing paths with you on the various forums.

you aware of any old wily vets around here, who know where to get a bargain on a premium suit???

You can have mine. It's got 15 tears, 47 bite marks, a couple foot marks on the ass end and a big ugly spot where someone tried to tar and feather me, but otherwise, it's in fair condition.

Good luck and no crying in the halls.

Which part of your body do you refer to as your procrustes, Dante?
Please, seriously please try and keep up.

In Greek mythology, Procrustes (/proʊˈkrʌstiːz/; Greek: Προκρούστης Prokroustes, "the stretcher [who hammers out the metal]"), also known as Prokoptas, Damastes (Δαμαστής, "subduer") or Polypemon, was a rogue smith and bandit from Attica who attacked people by stretching them or cutting off their legs, so as to force ...

Please, seriously please try and keep up.

In Greek mythology, Procrustes (/proʊˈkrʌstiːz/; Greek: Προκρούστης Prokroustes, "the stretcher [who hammers out the metal]"), also known as Prokoptas, Damastes (Δαμαστής, "subduer") or Polypemon, was a rogue smith and bandit from Attica who attacked people by stretching them or cutting off their legs, so as to force ...
He doesn't sound like a very nice person, and that is not a good thing for his prodigy.

I am glad to be here, ready to embrace all opinions no matter what political affiliation. Hopefully I have began a peaceful, pleasurable path for exchanging ideas.

Have a nice day :)
Welcome!

Well, if you find it peaceful and pleasure to hurl and receive insults and vitriol then you're on the path to it!

I surely hope your goals are not too lofty, because I hate to see a big letdown.
By the way, meet the mascot, he has a little something for everyone! :spinner:

pillow+sprite.gif

Welcome!

Well, if you find it peaceful and pleasure to hurl and receive insults and vitriol then you're on the path to it!

I surely hope your goals are not too lofty, because I hate to see a big letdown.
By the way, meet the mascot, he has a little something for everyone! :spinner:

pillow+sprite.gif

i knew the second i saw your pic, marion, on this here intro thread - i was gonna see 👆repulsive creature.

just letting you know i was ready.

Forum List

Back