Zone1 Not That Guy from New York!

Not That Guy

Dec 21, 2023
Nazi York
Former twitter vet, need new stomping grounds. I am in the Rochester New York area, never even been to NYC... from the looks of it, its no longer on my bucket list! I live in the second worst state in the country. So I have lots to complain about.

I see a newbie already got banned for making a post so ill tread carefully. Just looking for good clean disucssion with some heated debate mixed in. I used to use twitter, tho one of the 'are you human' checks, finally got me, after over a dozen twitter accounts - I am not paying that guy $8/mo to sell my life to 3rd parties. I am too cheap for that lol! As far as my political leanings? I vote no confidence and have for years. Our leaders are the worst our country has to offer and it shows. Imagine what we could do as a people, if our governments actually worked FOR us instead of trying to kill us. It would be a vastly different world thats for sure. How do you impose term limits, on employees that no longer work for you?

this will help

BTW, if you're not that guy, you must be the other guy, right?

Former twitter vet, need new stomping grounds. I am in the Rochester New York area, never even been to NYC... from the looks of it, its no longer on my bucket list! I live in the second worst state in the country. So I have lots to complain about.

I see a newbie already got banned for making a post so ill tread carefully. Just looking for good clean disucssion with some heated debate mixed in. I used to use twitter, tho one of the 'are you human' checks, finally got me, after over a dozen twitter accounts - I am not paying that guy $8/mo to sell my life to 3rd parties. I am too cheap for that lol! As far as my political leanings? I vote no confidence and have for years. Our leaders are the worst our country has to offer and it shows. Imagine what we could do as a people, if our governments actually worked FOR us instead of trying to kill us. It would be a vastly different world thats for sure. How do you impose term limits, on employees that no longer work for you?
The other person wasn't banned because of his thread that he had started, His IP address, or VPN was flagged in the system.

this will help

BTW, if you're not that guy, you must be the other guy, right?
Can't be. I know a guy in Rochester.

It's, "Not That Guy". :)

Welcome Not That Guy.

So which one is the first worst state in the country?

got banned for making a post so ill tread carefully
Better watch the use of language, it will get you banned.

Welcome!

Wade right in and have fun.

Do you happen to have a hazmat suit, safety helmet, sanitizer and tazer?

They will come in handy.

New York is the Center of the Universe.

If you can’t be happy here, you may as well just hang it up.

Welcome.
Cuomo already said my kind arnt welcome in NY and that he doesnt work for me. NY Sucks, If I could get out, I would. But then again, blue state communism will just spread to other states, you can only run away from your problems for so long before your problems back you into a corner.

Welcome Not That Guy.

So which one is the first worst state in the country?
Kalifornia. How that state hasnt had a tax revolt by now is mind blowing. We the people have the power to stop the madness. Peacefully and non violently. Stop paying for it. If your looking for violence, just give it time, the government always resorts to violence. Always. Thats why the government and the media are constantly trying to divide us and make us fight amongst each other.

Cuomo already said my kind arnt welcome in NY and that he doesnt work for me. NY Sucks, If I could get out, I would. But then again, blue state communism will just spread to other states, you can only run away from your problems for so long before your problems back you into a corner.

Kalifornia. How that state hasnt had a tax revolt by now is mind blowing. We the people have the power to stop the madness. Peacefully and non violently. Stop paying for it. If your looking for violence, just give it time, the government always resorts to violence. Always. Thats why the government and the media are constantly trying to divide us and make us fight amongst each other.
You should stay in Rochester. CA doesn't want you.

Forum List

Back