Zone1 Hi, US Message Bd!

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

Others I've been on won't let conservatives express themselves.

You know the last message board that I was on I warned them that there wouldn't be a country anymore if we let the Biden/Harris administration run our country and they didn't listen and decided to ban me for it.

I am glad to be here, ready to embrace all opinions no matter what political affiliation. Hopefully I have began a peaceful, pleasurable path for exchanging ideas.

Have a nice day :)
Welcome. USMB can be great at times and not so great at times but there are some good people and every now then an actual intelligent discussion. So make sure you wear your bullet proof vest and have fresh batteries in your bullshit detector and plow right on in.

That is intriguing. What did you use, to decide that the term "sucka" applies to me?

Your opening statement, for one......

I am glad to be here, ready to embrace all opinions no matter what political affiliation. Hopefully I have began a peaceful, pleasurable path for exchanging ideas.

Yeah, good luck with that...........hope you enjoy your visit

Have a nice day :)
If you keep your sense of humor a peaceful, pleasurable path is still unlikely but more fun. Welcome ..😃

Welcome. USMB can be great at times and not so great at times but there are some good people and every now then an actual intelligent discussion. So make sure you wear your bullet proof vest and have fresh batteries in your bullshit detector and plow right on in.
Wait until he finds out how dense the liberals in here are :popcorn:

Forum List

Back