Zone1 Hi, US Message Bd!

By the way, meet the mascot, he has a little something for everyone! :spinner:

pillow+sprite.gif

like wanting to hurl oats.

Please, seriously please try and keep up.

In Greek mythology, Procrustes (/proʊˈkrʌstiːz/; Greek: Προκρούστης Prokroustes, "the stretcher [who hammers out the metal]"), also known as Prokoptas, Damastes (Δαμαστής, "subduer") or Polypemon, was a rogue smith and bandit from Attica who attacked people by stretching them or cutting off their legs, so as to force ...
I have to say, it sounds pretty gae and like you want something stretched abnormally.

you better grow a pair.......maybe 2 or 3

go get your cataracts removed Pops lol you clearly missed it how

my problem seems to be that some backASSwards 'dom' here, hallucinated, that I did try to login not with just "a pair.....maybe 2 or 3" but more like 7 or 8 ...go figure

quit horsing around :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: you clearly did NOT have to ask that ? about the obvious

bad luck

yep, bad luck indeed pal :cool:
Goodwill Industries bring jobs to people who otherwise wouldn't have them. The local one here provides clean items that are washed and sparkling items on their clean counters and the floors are clean. There's something about their workers that make it a good place for anyone to shop for usable stuff they can afford. As a widow, I appreciate the local Goodwill store's clean and affordable goods. They're a blessing to our community.

Goodwill Industries bring jobs to people who otherwise wouldn't have them. The local one here provides clean items that are washed and sparkling items on their clean counters and the floors are clean. There's something about their workers that make it a good place for anyone to shop for usable stuff they can afford. As a widow, I appreciate the local Goodwill store's clean and affordable goods. They're a blessing to our community.

I agree. I donate there often.

Forum List

Back