Hi im back

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
If someone remembers me, im here registered since a few years. I left because a few members insulted me and attacked me and i was angry, when i first registered i did made some weird threads, specially about race and such. that was very weird and pseuod-racist. i regret it, when i was second time here, people attacked me for it, i hope i can start new and fresh. maybe my old race threads could be deleted. im back to join in a american community, i like the USA. I hope im still welcomed.

If someone remembers me, im here registered since a few years. I left because a few members insulted me and attacked me and i was angry, when i first registered i did made some weird threads, specially about race and such. that was very weird and pseuod-racist. i regret it, when i was second time here, people attacked me for it, i hope i can start new and fresh. maybe my old race threads could be deleted. im back to join in a american community, i like the USA. I hope im still welcomed.

Welcome back to the forums. :)

Yup.... we remember you and your weird threads.

I don't remember you, so you're a new face to me - welcome back :)

Ain't a short memory grand! ;)

I am new here and it's my first post. Obviously I can't remember you but what I know is that some people take out their hostility in forums and comments online, so nothing new here. It has something to do with psychology...lol

Welcome back, hope all goes well for you, InquiringMind.

Forum List

Back