Hi from malnila

Welcome! If I'm the right-ish goon squad, you're in luck! :D

Does it really make you a Right Wing Nut Job if you believe in God, guns, and country in that order?

LOL Right-ish? Should I be scared? Thanks for the welcome.
I put Marion Morrison on ignore for spamming.

You may need to do the same thing eventually malnila .

I'd like some elaboration on this "spamming" thing. Did I mailbomb his email? Post links to Private Gold? What?

I'll tell you what, I used to spam the planet and I have not for at least 15 years.
In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti, you are forgiven.

Go thy way and sin no more.

I forgot why I put you on ignore.

Welcome! If I'm the right-ish goon squad, you're in luck! :D

Does it really make you a Right Wing Nut Job if you believe in God, guns, and country in that order?

LOL Right-ish? Should I be scared? Thanks for the welcome.

From what I've seen so far, this board is very fair compared to many others.
The moderation is spot-on.

Although I have noticed like 3 people get banned lately and did not see them do anything egregious in a thread, so that's suspect.
I have seen a few temp bans on people who really need to wash their mouth out with soap.

I have been thread banned a few times myself. Never yet a full ban either temp or perm though.

There are a few Nazi spammers that keep coming back under new monikers and new avatars.

And there are a fair amount of one-sided political spammers.

My ignore list is extensive and this keeps the actual viewed threads concise and of high quality.

Hi everyone!

I'm not new to message boards and I heard some friends I haven't talked to in quite awhile are here so I thought I best come in and say "Hey!!!"

A bit about myself, I'm a Liberal but haven't had the heart in quite awhile to discuss politics anymore. My other interests vary and understand there are other areas here that should keep me occupied. Anywho, hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

Oh and Thank You Kat for the invite.

Welcome Malnila!

Even though they'll tell you not to feed the coyotes, please disregard that message ;)

Beer is in the cooler to the left, pizza will be delivered shortly, pull up a barcolounger and put your feet iup :D

I want to truly thank those who have actually welcomed instead of (again) assuming they know all about me after only a few sentences in a couple posts. I appreciate your introductions to me but for those who seem to having a problem with clear reading comprehension, I really am not political and have tried not to discuss politics with anyone other than family members for the past 10 years or so. I am NOT a product of public schools and don't see being miffed about the assumptions as being overly sensitive of criticism. With that said, I'll just mosey on out and have a look around.

Oh, the only confusion in regards to the workings of the board itself is that I would love to thank posts but can't seem to figure out how or where. Is there a certain number of points or posts that I have to have in order to do this? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I'm not new to message boards and I heard some friends I haven't talked to in quite awhile are here so I thought I best come in and say "Hey!!!"

A bit about myself, I'm a Liberal but haven't had the heart in quite awhile to discuss politics anymore. My other interests vary and understand there are other areas here that should keep me occupied. Anywho, hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

So, I googled "Malnila" thinking it was an island in the sea someplace (since you said/typed "from ..."), but it's not. It's just a name.

And "West Coast" could be any west coast of any continent -- Africa, Australia, Canada, Europe, Mexico, USA etc. I am guessing that you have not left the Country much. The west cost of Africa includes Morocco -- I used to live on a Navy base there.

So I am guessing you learned in public schools in California.

Anyway, sorry that you are upset about Hillary losing.

I am ecstatic about Hillary losing however because it means my guns are now safe. Unlike Slick Willy she won't be able to ban any of them.

If you think hard about it, you will observe and conclude that Bernie was the far left candidate, Hillary the middle left, Trump the middle (a true RINO), Kasich the middle right, and Cruz the far right. So the person we got -- Trump -- is actually most likely to make everybody happy a little bit. So think positive -- it would have been much worse with Bernie or Cruz as POTUS.

Since you probably live in California you probably have no idea what it is like to carry your own gun on you for protection. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

In California in certain parts of Los Angeles, Oakland, and San Francisco, not to mention Sacramento as well, you will not live long without a gun of your own.

Anyway, welcome to the USMB forum.

Here you can call a spade a spade without getting banned.

But there are some topics which are banned, such as Nazi's. So as long as you are not a Nazi on a mission to trumpet Nazism you should be fine. Republicans and Democrats are about 50-50 here in this forum and all mostly welcome.

There are a lot of spammers so you need to start putting these onto your ignore list. This is easy, just click on their avatar, and then click on "ignore".

Good luck with your grammar and syntax. That seems to be your only weakness so far -- other than you are not armed and therefore easy meat for criminals. Good luck with that too.

My sister has been anti-gun all her life, but now she is starting to change her mind too.

Do you get paid by the ass-umption?

Because that was like the worst "welcome" post ever.

Wow!!! Already some hostility and just on introducing myself. Well, seems I'm already guessing who to steer clear of. And sorry grammar and syntax aren't to others liking. I just consider it my style of posting. Also, I hope people don't take this the wrong way but I am not political and prefer to keep it that way.

(Grammar and syntax again) Anywho, Gracie, is that you? Wondered where you were. I'm glad there are a few here apparently that I know. I feel semi comfortable already.

There's not a single flaw in your grammar or syntax. And trust me I would know ;)

Welcome to USMB. Sorry you got immediately trolled in your intro thread by a poster who should know better. We apologize on their behalf, since they don't have the class.

Have a peruse around the various topic headings, there's plenty outside of politics. And they surely need the attention.

:welcome:

I want to truly thank those who have actually welcomed instead of (again) assuming they know all about me after only a few sentences in a couple posts. I appreciate your introductions to me but for those who seem to having a problem with clear reading comprehension, I really am not political and have tried not to discuss politics with anyone other than family members for the past 10 years or so. I am NOT a product of public schools and don't see being miffed about the assumptions as being overly sensitive of criticism. With that said, I'll just mosey on out and have a look around.

Oh, the only confusion in regards to the workings of the board itself is that I would love to thank posts but can't seem to figure out how or where. Is there a certain number of points or posts that I have to have in order to do this? Thanks in advance.
You're welcome !!

Wow!!! Already some hostility and just on introducing myself. Well, seems I'm already guessing who to steer clear of. And sorry grammar and syntax aren't to others liking. I just consider it my style of posting. Also, I hope people don't take this the wrong way but I am not political and prefer to keep it that way.

(Grammar and syntax again) Anywho, Gracie, is that you? Wondered where you were. I'm glad there are a few here apparently that I know. I feel semi comfortable already.

There's not a single flaw in your grammar or syntax. And trust me I would know ;)

Welcome to USMB. Sorry you got immediately trolled in your intro thread by a poster who should know better. We apologize on their behalf, since they don't have the class.

Have a peruse around the various topic headings, there's plenty outside of politics. And they surely need the attention.

Thank you for the welcome. And no way should you have to apologize for the actions of another. As far as trying to get up to speed here, I'm really trying to but this board is huge and there are so many interesting topics. LOL Maybe in a month I'll be up to speed and comfortable. Again, thank you.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard, malnila. :bye1:

I'm a typical Trump supporter who respects the opinions of others. Would you mind elaborating on why you lost interest in talking about politics?

Hi everyone!

Howdy and welcome! If you're an old friend of Gracie then you're OK with me. However, since you happen to be a liberal, I think you should attend to this:

upload_2017-3-16_19-0-38.png

You forgot to tell her you're the Chief of Spelling and Grammar Police.

Hi everyone!

Welcome Malnila!

Even though they'll tell you not to feed the coyotes, please disregard that message ;)

Beer is in the cooler to the left, pizza will be delivered shortly, pull up a barcolounger and put your feet iup :D
Uh, don't like to be picky but you misspelled barcalounger. Better correct that before Pogo bounces on you.

I hope she will too. You guys go easy on her. :p

Forum List

Back