Hi from malnila

malnila

Mar 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm not new to message boards and I heard some friends I haven't talked to in quite awhile are here so I thought I best come in and say "Hey!!!"

A bit about myself, I'm a Liberal but haven't had the heart in quite awhile to discuss politics anymore. My other interests vary and understand there are other areas here that should keep me occupied. Anywho, hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

Oh and Thank You Kat for the invite.

Hey my friend! Welcome! Hope you enjoy. I think you will find some old friends, and make some new ones, as well as learn the places around here to stay clear of.

Welcome! If I'm the right-ish goon squad, you're in luck! :D

Does it really make you a Right Wing Nut Job if you believe in God, guns, and country in that order?

Does it really make you a Right Wing Nut Job if you believe in God, guns, and country in that order?

LOL Right-ish? Should I be scared? Thanks for the welcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Hey my friend! Welcome! Hope you enjoy. I think you will find some old friends, and make some new ones, as well as learn the places around here to stay clear of.
Hi Kat .

Since you are vouching for him/her I will take your word for it.

From what I've seen so far, this board is very fair compared to many others.
The moderation is spot-on.

Although I have noticed like 3 people get banned lately and did not see them do anything egregious in a thread, so that's suspect.

I put Marion Morrison on ignore for spamming.

You may need to do the same thing eventually malnila .
This is the welcome/intro thread...not a warning about other users thread.

I'd like some elaboration on this "spamming" thing. Did I mailbomb his email? Post links to Private Gold? What?

I'll tell you what, I used to spam the planet and I have not for at least 15 years.

I'd like some elaboration on this "spamming" thing. Did I mailbomb his email? Post links to Private Gold? What?
Don't take the bait, Marion.

Meanwhile...I'm betting foxfyre would love to see you in the coffee shop:)

962f140d85e5a626b7ab9428c72006fb.jpg

Don't take the bait, Marion.

Makes me mad. I actually did used to spam. Found out I could make a real living doing work :eek:

Forum List

Back